mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 11 gru 2004, 16:55 
"As the hubbub from the Harvest Festival died down, the inhabitants of each town called upon holiday tree craftsmen and began preparing for the "Starlight Celebration."

The Starlight Celebration is an event in which the night sky is mirrored by vividly decorated trees and strings of brilliant lights. It is also a time for handing out presents to children and experiencing the joy of giving.

The three regions are striving to see who can make the biggest and brightest festival of all. However, not everything is ready. The Starlight Celebration cannot begin without you there to enjoy it!

Bring your companions and behold the spectacle of gloriously decorated trees illuminating the night! Find a comfortable spot beneath the glittering boughs and revel in the wonder of the Starlight Celebration."

Info z alla o przypuszczalnych revardach:

"I've been trying to find out what the items for this are and here is what I have found out so far:

Dream Hat (Head)- Rare/EX, Def:1, Lvl:1, All Jobs
Dream Hat +1 (Head)- Rare/EX, Def:1, Dispense: Ginger Cookie
<Max Charges:1/Equip Delay:30s/Reuse Timer:1d>, Lvl:1, All Jobs

some other new items that may or may not be related to the event, but seem like they could be are:

Rabbit Belt (Waist)- Rare/EX, Enchantment: Costume, Lvl:1, All Jobs
Worm Belt (Waist)- Rare/EX, Enchantment: Costume, Lvl:1, All Jobs
Mandragora Belt (Waist)- Rare/EX, Enchantment: Costume, Lvl:1, All Jobs

Bastokan Tree (Furnishing)- Rare, Stg:1, Ice
Windurstian Tree (Furnishing)- Rare, Stg:1, Ice
San d'Orian Tree (Furnishing)- Rare, Stg:1, Ice

Kiddie Present- There are 4 different items bearing this name, the difference being the picture on the item, also, 3 of the are EX, the fourth is not.
Thankful Letter- Rare/EX, This letter, written by a child, is addressed to a "smilebringer."
Grateful Letter- Rare/EX, This letter, written by a child, is addressed to a "smilebringer."
Joyful Letter- Rare/EX, This letter, written by a child, is addressed to a "smilebringer."

as far as I can tell none of the items are available yet, I don't know when the event will be getting into full swing, right now it is only the decorations."

PostNapisane: 11 gru 2004, 18:17 
:o MAndragora Belt! CHCE!