Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 00:46 
n/c

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 08:12 
Fabianek napisał(a):
n/c

ROTFL.

Dobre na poprawienie humoru z rana :-))) Ma gm poczucie humoru.

:)

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 08:40 
swoja droga koles jest niezly, ma 11 lvl i 122 golda :))))

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 09:10 
bo to 158 alt chinskiego farmera

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 10:24 
Once upon a time, there was an Alliance army marching towards Orgrimmar. When they marched across The Barrens, they saw a Shaman jumping around near a hill in the distance. The general of the army sent out 2 men to investigate. Once the men drew closer, the shaman ran to the other side of the hill, out of sight, and the two alliance soldiers ran after. A few minutes passed by, and after a while the shaman reappeared, without any sign of the two soldiers. The general then sent 10 men to capture the shaman. Again the shaman ran out of sight, the 10 men followed, and again the shaman reappeared after a while, without any sign of the 10 soldiers. The general now got so irritated, that he sent out 100 men to capture the shaman. The shaman runs out of sight to the other side of the hill, and the 100 soldiers follow him. After half an hour, one badly injured soldier returns to the general and says: "It's a trap, there are two of them!"

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 10:49 
Venan napisał(a):
After half an hour, one badly injured soldier returns to the general
i pewnie był to paladyn :-?

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 11:25 
Once upon a time, there was a Horde army marching towards Ironforge. When they marched across Dun Morogh, they saw a Paladin jumping around near a hill in the distance. The general of the army sent out 2 men to investigate. Once the men drew closer, the paladin ran to the other side of the hill, out of sight, and the two horde soldiers ran after. A few minutes passed by, and after a while the paladin reappeared, without any sign of the two soldiers. The general then sent 10 men to capture the shaman. Again the paladin ran out of sight, the 10 men followed, and again the paladin reappeared after a while, without any sign of the 10 soldiers. The general now got so irritated, that he sent out 100 men to capture the paladin. The paladin runs out of sight to the other side of the hill, and the 100 soldiers follow him. After half an hour, one badly injured soldier returns to the general and says: "It's a trap, there are two of them!"

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 12:39 
To sie nie trzyma mitu ze pala sux, DS+HS ;)

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 13:36 
Venan napisał(a):
Once upon a time[blablabla]

Wlasnie mialem leciec to wkleic na forum gildii. Hehe :)
<Core> Opanowuje mmorpg.pl?

btw. Gratz niebieskiej gwiazdki.

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 13:39 
ale ogólnie dowcip niezły, chyba kiedyś słyszałem w wersji oryginalej, ktoś może pamięta co tam było zamiast shamana? :wink:

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 14:02 
Mark24 napisał(a):
ale ogólnie dowcip niezły, chyba kiedyś słyszałem w wersji oryginalej, ktoś może pamięta co tam było zamiast shamana? :wink:

Mutacji jest milion, ale orginał CHYBA jest z wyprawy Edwarda I na Szkocję:

Edward I of England (Edward Longshanks) comes north to conquer the Scots. He brings 4,000 men with him. As he reaches the field of battle, on the crest of a hill there appears a solitary figure, a diminutive guy in a kilt.
"Hammer of the Scots!" yells the wee Scot. "Come up here, ya English bastards and I'll give ye ma own hammer!"
Edward orders his commander: "Dispatch 10 men up there and deal with that tiny Scottish upstart."
The commander sends 10 men over the hill to kill the Scot. Minutes later, at the crest of the hill, the little Scot appears again. "Ya English bastards!" he yells. "Come on the rest of ya! Come on, I'll have the whole lot of ya!"
Edward, rather annoyed, turns to his commander. "Take 25 men and kill that little Highland rubbish!" The commander sends 25 men over the hill to do the job. Ten minutes later, the feisty little Scot appears at the top of the hill again,
his shirt a bit torn.
"Ya English scum!" he taunts. "I'm joos warming up! Come and get me!"
Edward is losing patience rapidly. "Commander, select 50 men and you personally blot him from the face of the earth!", he orders. The commander leads 50 men mounted on horseback over the crest of the hill.
Twenty minutes later, the wee Scotsman is back. His clothing is somewhat asunder and his face bloodied. He yells, "Is that the best ya can do?? You're cowardly WIMMIN! Come on, come up here and let's have a go lads!
Edward turns to his next in command. "Take 100 men over that hill and do not return until you've killed him!" The men are assembled and they ride off over the hill. A few minutes later, but one of the English
calvarymen appears at the top of the hill, running towards Edward. He's covered in blood, his weapons missing, and his clothes are in shreds.
Your Majesty!" he screams. "It's a trap! Withdraw the troops! There are two of them!"

ps. choć mój przyjaciel Gógeao podpowiada też trochę inną wersję - ale też z Edwardem I, a także setki innych, włącznie z... "An army of Syrian soldiers, comprising tanks, mortar, and infantry are traveling down the Golan heights to attack Israel. They come over the top of a hill, and down below is a small Jew yelling at them. Hey Abdul, I'm here and waiting". hehe... :-)

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 14:58 
Zychoo napisał(a):
Venan napisał(a):
Once upon a time[blablabla]

Wlasnie mialem leciec to wkleic na forum gildii. Hehe :)
<Core> Opanowuje mmorpg.pl?

btw. Gratz niebieskiej gwiazdki.
A tak sobie postanwoilem popisac gdzie indziej, dosc juz mam szffedfoff.
p.s. Jakiej gwiazdki?

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 14:59 
Venan napisał(a):
p.s. Jakiej gwiazdki?

zapewne tej pod nickiem po lewej stronie ;-)

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 21:45 
Otoz to. Troche farmienia i dostaniesz epix zlota gwiazdke =]

PostNapisane: 2 gru 2005, 21:49 
Nom Zychoo to juz blisko nie? Od 2000 HK zgadza sie? :lol:

PostNapisane: 4 gru 2005, 19:52 
A ja cienki w farmowaniu jestem :/ :wtf: ;)