mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1139 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 57  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 09:33 

To pewnie znaczy to co myslimy. Ale niekoniecznie bedziesz musial to miec do np. pve bo moze sie okazac ze na te skille ktore uzywasz juz nic wiecej nie wrzucisz. Chyba ze koniecznie ktos chce miec poly pingwina. 8)

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 10:57 

live stream wotlk od jakiegoś gostka http://live.mammae.eu/

btw fajnie się teraz DK oczy świecą

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 11:04 

Wklei ktos liste tych wszystkich glyphow?

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 11:43 

niebezimienny napisał(a):
sa tylko lgyphy dla droota
Cytuj:
Druid

* Glyph of Natural Force (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Greater Glyph to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting your Wrath spells by 50%.
* Glyph of Moonfire (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Lesser Glyph to reduce the rage cost of your Demoralizing Roar by 20.
* Glyph of Thorns (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Minor Glyph to reduce the mana cost of your Thorns spells by %s1%.
* Glyph of Wild Endurance (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Minor Glyph to increase the duration of your Mark of the Wild and Gift of the Wild spells by 30 min.
* Glyph of the White Bear - Changes the appearance of your bear and dire bear forms to that of a polar bear.
* Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration - While Frenzied Regeration is active, healing effects on you are 20% more powerful.
* Glyph of Growl - Increases the chance for your Growl ability to work successfully by 8%.
* Glyph of Mangle - Increases the duration of Mangle by 6 sec.
* Glyph of Swipe - Your Swipe ability now hits 1 additional target.
* Glyph of Shred - Increases the damage dealt by Shred to stunned and incapacitated targets by 20%.
* Glyph of Rip - Increases the duration of your Rip ability by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Rake - Your Rake ability prevents targets from fleeing.
* Glyph of Swiftmend - Your Swiftmend ability no longer consumes a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect from the target.
* Glyph of Innervate - Your innervate ability now has an additional 20% strength mana regeneration effect on you in addition to the effect on your primary target.
* Glyph of Rebirth - Increases the amount of health on a character brought back to life via Rebirth by 100%.
* Glyph of Regrowth - Increases the amount of your initial Regrowth heal by 50% if your Regrowth effect is still active on the target.
* Glyph of Rejuvenation- While your rejuvenation targets are below 50% health you will heal them for an additional 50% health.
* Glyph of Healing Touch - Decreases the cast time of Healing Touch by 1.5 sec., the mana cost by -25% and the amount healed by -50%.
* Glyph of Lifebloom - Increases the duration of Lifebloom by 1 sec.
* Glyph of Starfire - Your Starfall ability increases the duration of your Moonfire effect on the target by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Insect Swarm - Increases the damage of your Insect Swarm ability by 30% but it no longer affects your victim's chance to hit.
* Glyph of Hurricane - Your Hurricane ability now also slows the movement speed of its victims by -20%.
* Glyph of Starfall- Increases the duration of Starfall by 2 sec.
* Glyph of Wrath - Increases the chance you'll resist spell interruption when casting your Wrath spell by 50%.
* Glyph of Moonfire - Increases the periodic damage of your Moonfire ability by 75% but initial damage is decreased by -90%.
* Glyph of Entangling Roots - Increases the damage your Entangling Roots victims can take before the Entangling Roots automatically breaks by 20%.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... rintor.jpg
kek.

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 12:03 

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7098/w ... 603ln4.jpg

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 12:08 

Cytuj:
# Infernal: Cooldown reduced to 15 minutes, down from 1 hour. Duration reduced to 1 minute, down from 5 minutes+. Health increased by 30%, damage increased by 60%, and armor increased 30%.
# Doomguard: Health increased 20%, mana increased 24%.

EPIC.
Nie ma to jak zwiekszenie usability high-end powerfull (no w kazdym razie na papierze) petow.
Gowno. Mam jeszcze fire-maga :P.
IMO Kalgana powinni za jaja powiesic. Czesc zmian jest fajna, bo spowoduje wiekszosc roznorodnosc buildow/playstyle, ale wieksza czesc jest poroniona :<.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=763
Ale to robi wrazenie tbh.

http://files.filefront.com/regenmechavi ... einfo.html
mana/energy regen.
Fajne. Wyglada tak samo jak w Guild Wars ;o.
Ale to imo i tak nie znaczy ze spelle maja byc dwa razy drozsze !!!?!?!

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 15:56 

http://vimeo.com/1429621
imba ;o.

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 17:06 

Syta sprawa, czyżbym widział w raidach magów z 35% hp? ;p

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 17:34 

Cytuj:
We talked about this recently at the Worldwide Invitational actually. We are looking into allowing players to basically have two talent specs that they can switch between but we are still working out the exact details so we will have to wait and see exactly how it will function in-game.

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 18:00 

New patch niezle zjebal armor value, wszyscy i moby i gracze maja 0 armora o_O

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 18:03 

hahaha piekne :D

ile jest serwerow bety? tylko 1 wspolny dla us i eu? i gdzie beda grac ci ktorzy dostana normalne invity, razem z tymi co dostali sie wczesniej czy jakos inaczej?

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 19:03 

Ohayo! mam prosbe do szanownych i szanowanych tudziez slodkich ( to sie nazywa logika... )uzytkownikow bety. W najnowszym buildzie wypuscili swiecace oczka DK jak i nowy login screenik, czy moglby ktos zrobic screenshota humanowi DK o jasnej cerze bom ciekaw efektu?

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2008, 20:03 

hahaha piekne :D

ile jest serwerow bety? tylko 1 wspolny dla us i eu? i gdzie beda grac ci ktorzy dostana normalne invity, razem z tymi co dostali sie wczesniej czy jakos inaczej?

1 dla EU - Coldarra, 2 dla US - Northrend, Lich King.

PostNapisane: 30 lip 2008, 08:47 

iniside napisał(a):
sa tylko lgyphy dla droota
Cytuj:
Druid

* Glyph of Natural Force (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Greater Glyph to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting your Wrath spells by 50%.
* Glyph of Moonfire (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Lesser Glyph to reduce the rage cost of your Demoralizing Roar by 20.
* Glyph of Thorns (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Minor Glyph to reduce the mana cost of your Thorns spells by %s1%.
* Glyph of Wild Endurance (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Minor Glyph to increase the duration of your Mark of the Wild and Gift of the Wild spells by 30 min.
* Glyph of the White Bear - Changes the appearance of your bear and dire bear forms to that of a polar bear.
* Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration - While Frenzied Regeration is active, healing effects on you are 20% more powerful.
* Glyph of Growl - Increases the chance for your Growl ability to work successfully by 8%.
* Glyph of Mangle - Increases the duration of Mangle by 6 sec.
* Glyph of Swipe - Your Swipe ability now hits 1 additional target.
* Glyph of Shred - Increases the damage dealt by Shred to stunned and incapacitated targets by 20%.
* Glyph of Rip - Increases the duration of your Rip ability by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Rake - Your Rake ability prevents targets from fleeing.
* Glyph of Swiftmend - Your Swiftmend ability no longer consumes a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect from the target.
* Glyph of Innervate - Your innervate ability now has an additional 20% strength mana regeneration effect on you in addition to the effect on your primary target.
* Glyph of Rebirth - Increases the amount of health on a character brought back to life via Rebirth by 100%.
* Glyph of Regrowth - Increases the amount of your initial Regrowth heal by 50% if your Regrowth effect is still active on the target.
* Glyph of Rejuvenation- While your rejuvenation targets are below 50% health you will heal them for an additional 50% health.
* Glyph of Healing Touch - Decreases the cast time of Healing Touch by 1.5 sec., the mana cost by -25% and the amount healed by -50%.
* Glyph of Lifebloom - Increases the duration of Lifebloom by 1 sec.
* Glyph of Starfire - Your Starfall ability increases the duration of your Moonfire effect on the target by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Insect Swarm - Increases the damage of your Insect Swarm ability by 30% but it no longer affects your victim's chance to hit.
* Glyph of Hurricane - Your Hurricane ability now also slows the movement speed of its victims by -20%.
* Glyph of Starfall- Increases the duration of Starfall by 2 sec.
* Glyph of Wrath - Increases the chance you'll resist spell interruption when casting your Wrath spell by 50%.
* Glyph of Moonfire - Increases the periodic damage of your Moonfire ability by 75% but initial damage is decreased by -90%.
* Glyph of Entangling Roots - Increases the damage your Entangling Roots victims can take before the Entangling Roots automatically breaks by 20%.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... rintor.jpg
kek.

Mam noobowskie pytanie co to sa te glyphy?

PostNapisane: 30 lip 2008, 08:53 

Wkkladasz to cudo do skill booka i ci ulepsza skile/spele.
Glyphy dziela sie na Major, Minor, Lesser (po dwa). Major zmieniaja mechanike gry, a minor i leser to taki cool-looking-ficzer.

PostNapisane: 31 lip 2008, 10:48 

Z forum blizzarda:

" In the next data push, you will find Omen of Clarity has been changed a bit. The 10 second cooldown has been removed, the procs per minute has been raised from 2 to 3.5, and melee abilities no longer trigger it. Spell interaction with Omen of Clarity remains relatively unchanged, with its hidden chance to trigger off spells reduced by half (and rolling the dice about 2x as often).

What this means is that more auto-attacks landing on the target will increase the benefit from Omen of Clarity. Haste, increased hit chance, and expertise will all make Omen of Clarity better.

We are aware of the concerns with reaching the hit rating cap, and will make sure Druids can pick up Rogue items to wear without exceeding that cap. This means Rogues will likely socket for hit, while Druids socket for Strength or Agility.

Before LK goes live, we will do extensive testing on how much damage classes do, and will increase or decrease their power as appropriate to meet our targets. Cat raid DPS suffered relative to other melee in BC for lack of an Combat Potency equivalent talent (OOC should now be roughly equal), for lack of a scaling finishing move (Savage Roar answers that), for lack of benefitting from Windfury Totem, and for lack of weapon procs (+35 agility != Mongoose). All of those lacks have been addressed. In addition, a change has been made to make the agility rebalance less severe (as I posted in another thread).

In PvP, we are adding many tools to the Feral Druid arsenal, including the redesigned Maim, Infected Wounds, King of the Jungle, and Berserk. We have also made some improvements to the "range bug". Attacks that require you to be behind a target will no longer be able to be parried, nor able to be dodged by a player. Our movement engine will now smoothly interpolate positions of moving units, preventing the "Out of range/You must be behind your target/Out of range/You must be behind your target/Out of range/You must be behind your target..." sequence from occuring any more. In addition, being able to apply a snare makes the Feral Druid able to slow down their target and lessen the severity of the "range bug". Yes, there are still issues with the model, especially when switching into and out of cat form, but many of the issues are being dealt with.

Druids are not being ignored; this forum is being read daily by developers."

Całkiem dobrze te zmiany wyglądaja dla ferali , ciekawe jak to będzie w praktyce.

PostNapisane: 1 sie 2008, 12:05 

Shacknews reported that according to Mike Morhaime (Blizzard Entertainment's CEO), Wrath of the Lich King will be released between October and December 2008.

www.mmo-champion.com

PostNapisane: 1 sie 2008, 12:15 

to powiedzial, przeciez bylo wiadome ze w ostatnim kwartale....... miedzy october a december mamy kilka miesiecy pewnie do listopada bedzie trzeba czekac ;/

PostNapisane: 1 sie 2008, 12:29 

Bylo logiczne ze przed Blizzconem nie bedzie zadnej premiery.

PostNapisane: 1 sie 2008, 13:20 

to prawda ze do wczoraj mozna bylo zakladac konta do bety ?

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1139 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 57  Następna strona