mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1708 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 86  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 9 paź 2006, 19:15 
cypis napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):
No tak PUGi i premade napewno beda w tym samym lader.ze Tylko ee jak przedstawić PUG w laderze (#1 PUG 12322 ?). IMHO to by bylo nie logiczne. PUG moze zbierac punkty, ale jako grupa jestem na 100% pewny ze nie bedzie prezentowany w drabince.

Ja tylko zwracam uwage, ze jak teoretyzujesz to to zaznacz. Bo z twojego postu wynika, ze masz 100% pewnosc ze nie bedzie pug vs premade. Poza tym to calkiem logicznie mowisz :wink:
Na forum alphy jest dosc dobrze opisane jak dzialaja areny, ale nie bede tego wklejal bo nda obowiazuje :cry:

W sumie poprzednio napisałem to samo tylko chyba nie zbyt jasno :D.
A i zaznaczyłem ze to moje przypuszczenia w ostatniej linijce.
No JA jestem w 100% pewny ze PUG vs premade, będą punkty, ale nie będą one zliczane do drabinki.

NDA eee oni i tak nie zaglądaja na polskie fora :D

EDIT: Ok jak już theorycraft to troche to rozwine ;]
Pomijajac sam fakt dzialania aren ja bym to widzial tak.
Jest sobie arena (i tutaj problem czy beda instancjonowane czy nie, ale raczej tak), lider danej grupy idzie do arena mastera i zapisuje swoja grupe do walki. Arena Master jak widzielismy ma opcje Non-Leader. Jeśli akuart druzyna ma ochote potrenowac to wybierają te drugą i poprostu walcza, dostają za to punkty, ale nie sa one wliczne na konto (tzn, nie będą brane pod uwage w klasyfikacji w drabince). PUG tak samo, z tym ze PUG nie moze wybrać opcji z leadrem.
Oczywiscie każdy team w walkach laderowych zdobywa punkty, które są liczone na konto te micro-gildi, a nie przeliczne na poszczególnych członków.
IMHO powiny powstać indywidualne rangi(z drugim system punktów niezależnym od tego dla teamu). Kazdy z kto walczy na Arenie dostaje pewną ilość punktów za wygraną. (oczywiscie po wygranej walce). (nie ma znaczenia czy mial pug czy nie wazne ze wygral walke).Punkty te są liczba stałą nie maleją. Zeby bylo zabwaniej powinno być też coś na zasadzie wygrany zostaje. Jeśli wygraliśmy to zostajemy na arenie i czekamy na nastpnego przeciwnika (oczywiscie jak sie niechce to mozna wyjsc, ale dopiero po skonczonej walce).

Oczywiscie można jeszcze wprowadzić coś takiego że przegrana walka == strata punktów ^-^

Tym oto sposobem kazdy mogliby swiecic Rankiem (ktory wkoncu swiadczylby o jako takim skillu, a przedewszystkim o umiejetnosci walk na arenach) i ci co maja premade byliby zadowoleni.

Najbardziej mnie ciekawi sam sposób implementacji aren. Jak ostatni raz to widziałem to one niczym sie nie różniły od tej w STV. Ale takie coś bardzo by utrudniło organizowanie turniejów, drabinki i wogóle czego kolwiek. Wiec raczej IMHO to będą instancje, sporo mniejsze niż BG zapewne.
No to tyle narazie

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 07:30 
chce wiedziec czy samemu bede mogl farmic honor punkty czy cholera wie co ;P na itemy jesli tak to ok jesli nie to bedzie trzeba zlozyc jakis zjebany team paralitykow

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 08:02 
Nikon napisał(a):
chce wiedziec czy samemu bede mogl farmic honor punkty czy cholera wie co ;P na itemy jesli tak to ok jesli nie to bedzie trzeba zlozyc jakis zjebany team paralitykow

przedewszystkim to beda dwie pule punktow, za ktore bedziesz kupowal itemki

1. pierwsza pula to pula za walki na arenach (tutaj widzielismy wywalone w kosmos bronie)
2. druga pula to pula punktow honoru za walki na BGs (tutaj widzielismy mniej fajne sety ;P) - jak wiadomo rangi honoru znikna i teraz kazdy kto sobie bije pvp for fun raz na miesiac bedzie mogl kupic itemki dla grandmarshala (oczywiscie jak nazbiera punktow ;P)

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 09:11 
Zbyt uważnie tematu nie śledziłem ale interesuje mnie to z praktycznego punktu widzenia - czy jest sens teraz bić range w momencie kiedy one znikną - w sumie już niebawem.

Bo nie wiem czy oni przeliczą te nasze stare kille i honor z całego lifetime (choć wydaje mi się to wątpliwe) czy będzie to totalny reset wszystkiego czy może jeszcze inaczej?

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 09:24 
Lifetime musi zostać ponieważ jeśli go skasują to ludzie nie będą mogli używać itemów z pvp co sprawiłoby niesamowity spam ticketów do GM i nie tylko.

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 11:02 
Corodar napisał(a):
Lifetime musi zostać ponieważ jeśli go skasują to ludzie nie będą mogli używać itemów z pvp co sprawiłoby niesamowity spam ticketów do GM i nie tylko.

laczego mielieby nie moc uzywac swoich obecnych itemow? W BC posiadane itemy w nie zaleza od lifetime.

Edit, info o PvP w TBC, oglonych zmianach w tym kierunku i tak dalej (zapowiada sie wieksze przeniesienie ciezaru gry na aspekt PvP)

Cytuj:

Player vs Player

The first noticeable PvP difference is the new talents for each class. Every class is receiving talents focused on reducing the damage they take, which will help increase the length of PvP encounters. Additional talents such as Blessed Resilience and Pain Supression for Priests create numerous useful PvP spec for support classes, and DPS classes are finding new talents that broaden their use in group PvP. Affliction Warlocks right now control the flow of the fight with their new 41 point talent, Unstable Affliction. This one since spell can lock down a group's ability to remove crowd control and damage over time spells off of their members.

Outdoor PvP:

For those of you who have tried out the lackluster world PvP objectives that were added to Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands, worry not! Three of the zones so far in the Alpha test have PvP objectives that have rewards that actually have an impact on the development of your character.

Hellfire Peninsula: This is the first zone that you encounter when traveling to Outlands. There are three controllable locations in the center of the zone, right behind the entrance to the instances (Hellfire Ramparts, The Blood Furnace, The Shattered Halls, Magtheridon’s Lair), so these are a focus of the zone. The three locations form a triangle and are rather close to each other, mounted with an epic mount it would take you around 15 seconds to get to the adjacent point. As long as you are flagged for PvP combat (or are on a PvP Server), these capture with the same mechanic as the Eastern Plaguelands towers. A small ui element will appear when you are inside the areas, showing a bar with an indicator of who controls the area. This bar’s slider will change based on which side has the most alive people inside the controllable point. When all three locations are held by one side, everyone in the zone and inside the respective instances gain a buff that increases the reputation you gain while killing mobs.

Zangamar Marsh: The marsh is the second zone that most players will progress to at around level 62. The PvP elements in this zone are again located in the center of the zone. These two towers are captured the same way as Hellfire’s, whoever has the larger force in the immediate area will start to take control. The difference between the marsh’s objectives is whichever side controls both towers not only gain a 5% damage buff, but also take control of the graveyard located between the two towers.

Nagrand: If anyone has ever said WoW has no outdoor PvP, this zone will prove them wrong. The designer of this zone put careful thought and programming into this world PvP element. For everyone who complained on the forums before about a controllable city, this is your chance to shine. Halaa is a city located on an island in the center of the zone, with four rope bridges at each corner connecting it to the mainland. Players will want to fight over this for a few reasons. First, players in the zone on the faction that control the city gain a buff that increases damage done by 5%. Second, there is a pair of NPCs that you can exchange tokens gained by killing people, and dust you gain by slaying mobs in the zone.

Assaulting this city has been so well designed that even if you don’t like Player vs. Player combat, this is something that people will be flocking to. At the mainland end of each rope bridge, there are wyvern posts that you can construct if the other faction controls the city. These wyvern posts when activated place 10 fire bombs in your inventory and mount you on a wyvern that is automatically flown above and around the city like a flight path. These fire bombs can be used and targeting like grenades. They each do 1000 points of fire damage, and place a DoT on the target that burns for 1% of their hit points per second. Now, this may not seem that useful against players, because 1% of even a 10,000 hit point tank is only 100 hp per second. The guards on this island have over 200,000 hit points, so well placed bombs and coordinated strikes can take down this city quickly. After every guard is dead, it is a rush to the center of the town where a flag is located. If every guard is killed they do not respawn so the assaulting team will not have to worry about fighting npcs at this point. The flag is controlled like the PvP objectives in the other zones, standing near it with more people than the other faction will start to shift control to your side. After filling the bar on the ui element for your faction, guards and npcs will respawn and your faction takes control of the city.

The reason for PvP?

Buffs and graveyards aside, why would someone want to participate in the world PvP? Other than fighting for the honor of the Horde/Alliance, you always have the G’s: gear, gems, and well, gear. If your character kills another character near the world PvP locations, you receive a mark based on which zone you are in. For Hellfire, these can be turned in at Thrallmar for Horde, and Honor Hold for Alliance. Currently the rewards are: A half-hour increase of 5% additional experience and 15% additional reputation for Thrallmar/Honor Hold, rare gems used for placing into socketed items, and a rare caster and melee ring. In Zangamar Marsh, marks can be turned in for caster and melee trinkets that have a chance to restore mana or health when attacking/casting, weapons, and idol/totem/librams. Nagrand’s marks can be turned in while you control Halaa, and you can purchase a belt, pants, and a gem. The stats on these items are heavily PvP focused, and all contain the new resilience rating stat. The gem that you can purchase requires you to amass 400 marks and increases the resilience rating of the item you socket it into.

All this talk about resilience rating brings us to the next new feature of the expansion, ratings. Every item that previously had any stat that increased your abilities by a percent are now ratings. The reason for this is so they can properly scale the strength of your character while looking towards the future. Dodge, block, melee crit, spell crit, melee hit, spell hit are all among the abilities that were previous percentage abilities, and now are rating.

The easiest way to think about why they would do a change like this is by looking at two well known trinkets, Eye of the Beast and Blackhand’s Breadth. These previously increased your melee and spell critical strike by 2%. Now these increase your melee critical rating and spell critical rating by 28 respectively. This means at level 60 you need 14 critical rating to equal 1% crit. The rating you need to equal 1% crit increases per level.

Resilience is a new mechanic that was recently introduced into the game. Resilience rating at level 70 reduces your chance to be crit by all sources by 1% for every 40 rating you have, and reduces the damage from critical sources by 1% for every 20 rating. As seen in the leaked arena gear, resilience is a common stat on PvP focused items.

The Arena

The Arena is one of the biggest changes that have been announced thus far. Grab a handful of your friends and queue up for a skirmish (practice), or sign up a 2, 3 or 5man team for a 3 month season/ladder. Each roster can hold double the amount of people required for the arena, 5v5 teams can hold 10 people. Everyone who plays at least 30% of rated games for the team split the weekly arena points that the team earns.

So far only two arenas are open, Blades Edge Arena and Nagrand Arena. Nagrand is a simple layout with 4 pillars at each corner of the open terrain. The developers realized how bland a simple area like this would be, so they added tornadoes that circle the edge of the arena, throwing and damaging whoever comes in contact with it. The Blade’s Edge Arena on the other hand is a lot more complex, containing a bridge and pillars you can jump on top from the center of the bridge. Movement in this arena is key, for there are lots of areas which break line of sight and require melee to jump to reach casters.

That’s all I have so far, keep checking back later this week when I talk about the state of PvE in alpha so far.

Hmm... ta gra moze naprawde zrobic sie przyjemna za czasow tarren mill ;]

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 12:16 
tomugeen smierdzi.

cypis#2942
Obrazek

Ostatnio edytowano 10 paź 2006, 12:30 przez cypis, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 12:20 
Slyszalem ze w BC nie ma byc expa za trzaskanie mobkow (generalnie ma nie byc w ogole 60+ tam) i ze exp ma byc za instancje / questy O.o

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 12:23 
BiGi napisał(a):
Slyszalem ze w BC nie ma byc expa za trzaskanie mobkow (generalnie ma nie byc w ogole 60+ tam) i ze exp ma byc za instancje / questy O.o

Lies.

cypis#2942
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 15:09 
Mi by sie to nawet podoboały gdyby nie fakt ze wiekszosc expa za questy to wlasnie trzaszkanie mobkow..

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 16:02 
Tak w ogole, to skad te info?

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 16:02 
Kolega znajomego wujka od strony taty który znał kiedyś pewnego GM'a dowiedział się. ;E

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 16:11 
BiGi napisał(a):

kocham takie posty. zauwazylem tez, ze przewaznie takie mysli sa na poczatku tygodnia. moze po weekendzie ludzie za duzo odpoczywaja i taka wyobraźnia im sie wlacza?

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 16:49 
myslalem ze te wyverny sa full controlable a tu prescribed flying path, ale i tak zawsze cos fajnego i nowego :)

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 17:26 
Cytuj:
Nagrand: If anyone has ever said WoW has no outdoor PvP, this zone will prove them wrong. The designer of this zone put careful thought and programming into this world PvP element. For everyone who complained on the forums before about a controllable city, this is your chance to shine. Halaa is a city located on an island in the center of the zone, with four rope bridges at each corner connecting it to the mainland. Players will want to fight over this for a few reasons. First, players in the zone on the faction that control the city gain a buff that increases damage done by 5%. Second, there is a pair of NPCs that you can exchange tokens gained by killing people, and dust you gain by slaying mobs in the zone.

Wiecej poza 200 ludzmi do zerga już nie potrzeba ^-^ (no moze drugie tyle do obrony)

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 18:44 
wlasnie takie zergi sa fajne xD dlatego ludzie w TM sie trzaskali(pozatym ze wtedy to byl 1sposob zeby rank bic)
200 000 to nie jest az tak dużo.

Cytuj:
myslalem ze te wyverny sa full controlable a tu prescribed flying path, ale i tak zawsze cos fajnego i nowego

wyverny to zawsze taxi bylo, zreszta poco by dawali drutowi crow form gdyby nie mogl go kontrolowac?

BtW. Fajnie bedzie wygladac raid 40osob na jakis ptokach atakujacych miasto xD Juz widze nowe filmiki: "Pearl Horde vs Japanese Kamikaze"

PostNapisane: 10 paź 2006, 20:04 
Aldatha napisał(a):
myslalem ze te wyverny sa full controlable a tu prescribed flying path, ale i tak zawsze cos fajnego i nowego :)

jak sie umie to sie zrobi ;p(wyvern explo)

PostNapisane: 11 paź 2006, 01:08 
W bazie itemow Curse-Gaming sa juz 70lvl 5-czesciowe blue PvP sety.
Zdobywa sie je za normalne punkty honoru (nie te z areny) i czesci, a nawet sockety w nich odpowiadaja czesciom z setow z Areny (takie same bonusy za set). Musze tez przyznac, ze sa tylko niewiele gorsze od arenowych setow epickich.

Na forum curse-gaming jest porownanie arenowego setu priesta z tym blue (akurat ten mnie interesuje, wiec posluzy za przyklad)
Blue set ma jedynie 37armor, 24sta, 9int, 22resilience i 7dmg mniej. Jakos sie nie wzieli za naprawde priestowego setu ;F

BLUE PVP 70lvl ITEMY
uwaga z ta baza itemow, lubia wyskakiwac bledy.

Edit:

z ciekawostek znalazlem jeszcze pvp blue shield z 62 req lvl (reward za 15 'czegos') z procem odpalanym przez block
Cytuj:
Equip: Afflicts your attacker with deadly poison spores each time you block.

http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... hen-guard/ (za jakies tokeny)

Do tego craftowane BoP Epiki dla Axe/Sword/Macesmitha:
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... oncleaver/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... -crescent/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... ter-blade/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... d-of-fate/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... therblade/

pare blue Thrown ze statami:
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... le-shrike/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... inal-edge/ (ten znow za jakies tokeny)

Do tego blue libramy/totemy/idole (poza tymi z pvp)
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... -the-claw/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... -departed/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... m-of-zeal/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... of-impact/
http://wow.cursebeta.com/database/items ... underhead/

+ jakies epic ringi za zbieranie Spirit Shards, etc, etc.... (ofc jak zwykle do wyboru ring ogolnocasterski i ogolnoniecasterski... devsi odpowiedzialni za healerow i ich pvp/pve sprzet ciagle na wakacjach :F)

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 11 paź 2006, 06:32 
Rotfl, craftowany miecz taki sam jak best reward z areny? o_O Tbc naprawde wywali wszystko do gory nogami....nie bedzie sie oplacalo raidowac jezeli samo raidowanie nie zejdzie o jakies 75% tego co jest teraz....

PostNapisane: 11 paź 2006, 06:45 
Co znaczy "nie bedzie sie oplacalo"? :) Ja np. raiduje nie tylko do itemow, ale dla przyjemnosci ujrzenia nowych bossow, lokacji, przezycia czasem naprawde zaprojektowanych walk etc. Itemaz to nie wszystko. A ze z PvP bedzie mozna zdobyc sprzet, ktory bedzie porownywalny z tymi z PvE to tylko lepiej - ulatwi to raidowanie i nie bedzie tyle whiningu w gildiach odnoscie sprzetu, bo porownywalny equip bedzie mozna zdobyc poza raidami.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1708 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 86  Następna strona