mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 3825 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 192  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:02 
WOTLK mial 10 lvli do wbicia, CATA ma 1-60 i 80-85

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:05 
No ale te 3000 jest od 80-85 czy od 1-85?

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:08 
Od 1-60 nic się zbytnio nie zmieni. Może dodadzą lub przesuną parę questów w bardziej dogodne miejsce by poprawić "level flow".

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:12 
Varenthin napisał(a):
Buffchef napisał(a):
czyli nie dość, że mniej grania niż w poprzednich dodatkach (10 vs 5 lvli) to jeszcze ze starymi drzewkami :(
co za ciule

z tego co pamiętam to mówili ze leveling 80-85 zajmie o 50% dłużej niż 70-80

O ja pierdole, bedzie jeszcze wolniej? Dobrze, ze quitnalem.

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:14 
Sobtainer napisał(a):
No ale te 3000 jest od 80-85 czy od 1-85?

zapewne liczyli wszystkie nowe questy które dodadzą, 1-60 jak i te w przedziale 80-85

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:17 
Dana napisał(a):
Od 1-60 nic się zbytnio nie zmieni. Może dodadzą lub przesuną parę questów w bardziej dogodne miejsce by poprawić "level flow".

Pomijając fakt że część terenów zmieni się kompletnie to niee... nic się nie zmieni... :P

Podejrzewam że te 3k questów to :

~2k Odświeżonych/przebudowanych/nowych questów na level 1-60
~1k nowych 80-85

Ostatnio edytowano 14 cze 2010, 13:19 przez Goatus, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:18 
Varenthin napisał(a):
z tego co pamiętam to mówili ze leveling 80-85 zajmie o 50% dłużej niż 70-80

More "kill 10 red bears"? Lubie exploring ale w sensownym czasie. Wotlk juz bylo przy dlugie troche. Mogliby sie ograniczyc to fajnych chainow z wykorzystaniem tej technologii zmieniania swiata jak w Dragonblight. Nie wiem komu sie chce zbierac kolejnych 100 skor z dupy jeza. :/

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:45 
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... eNo=16#311
Blizzard napisał(a):
Cytuj:
Too bad. Cross-server BGs were one of the things that, while convenient, overall have hurt the game and it's sense of community.

At least an option to only queue on-server would be nice.

We're simultaneously working on a "war games" mode for battlegrounds that allows groups to challenge other groups to a battle in a specific battleground (including horde vs horde and alliance vs alliance). Granted, the rewards aren't significant, but it's more for players to be able to have fun battling their guildmates and friends or for players on a server to throw down for the sake of pride and bragging rights. ... You'll still only be grouped with players of your language, although your opponents can be from whatever part of the region, regardless of language.

wreszcie będzie można zagrać bg przeciwko znajomym z tej samej frakcji :)

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 13:51 
Fajnie się czyta rożne fora, tu raczej sporo obiektywizmu, jest kilku fanbojow ale już im głupio się wciskać ze swoimi prawdami, wiec czyta się to dość spokojnie, jednak jak się wejdzie na jakieś "lepsze" fora o wow to euforia nie zna granic, tam po każdym info jest forumowa orgia :)

Może faktycznie blizz już cale moce przerobowe przesuwa do nowego projektu i szkoda im przebudowywać znacząco fundamenty gry, dlatego to wycofanie się z tych wielu rzeczy wiedząc ze i tak wiele milionów to kupi ?

Ciesza te zmiany z bg, nareszcie zniknie problem z balansem frakcyjnym.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 14:33 
Cytuj:
Reforging will be done by NPCs in cities, it will let you reduce a secondary stat by 40% and put those points into a different stat. Secondary stats are pretty much any "rating" stats, you cannot reforge primary stats such as Strength, Stamina, Intellect, etc ... The cost of reforging will be the vendor cost of the item, it can be done on any item from green to purple.

I odnośnie Path of the Titans.

Cytuj:
Oblivion? No, it's still there, just back on the drawing board.

What it boils down to is getting something that feels right - something that feels polished and fully fleshed out. We'd much rather include less systems that are fully realised than implementing a lot of unsound ideas that require years of iteration to get to a standard we're happy with. Game design is a fickle beast, and we'd like to think that making this call is in the best interests of the game. The idea is not shelved for eternity, and if we can come up with a way of making the Path of the Titans feature become reality in a future release, then that's what we'll do.

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 14:51 
A to czasem nie mieli crafterzy przerabiać głównych statów ?

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 15:02 
PvP set DK i Locka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh20Bnr- ... re=related

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 15:04 
No przecież oni za rok dadzą na Blizzconie zapowiedź kolejnego dodatku i znowu zaprezentują Path of the Titans i Guild Talents i ludzie znowu będą się jarać -.-

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 16:17 
Path of Titan removal

Cytuj:
[...] Fortunately, one of the benefits of being Blizzard is we don't have to ship a product until we think it's ready. Our marketing department works with us on the game, but they understand that when the game is ready is ultimately up to the team. We didn't cut it because we ran out of time. We cut it because we didn't think the design we had was fun. At the high level we still like the idea, and if we can solve some of the problems we might bring it back in the future.

Tyle lat na rynku a praktycznie kazdy inny developer mmo sie tego nie nauczyl zeby odnieść sukces trzeba wydać skońoczny produkt

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 16:30 
delete

Ostatnio edytowano 14 cze 2010, 16:53 przez Varenthin, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 16:33 
Goatus napisał(a):
Dana napisał(a):

Pomijając fakt że część terenów zmieni się kompletnie to niee... nic się nie zmieni... :P

Podejrzewam że te 3k questów to :

~2k Odświeżonych/przebudowanych/nowych questów na level 1-60
~1k nowych 80-85

Tak, za Eurogamerem:
Cytuj:
Around 1000 of these quests will be in the zones taking players from level 80 up to the new level cap of 85, while the remaining 2000 will be in the redesigned "old world" from levels 1 to 60.

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 17:22 
koci napisał(a):

gnom? gnom?! /facepalm

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 18:44 
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 22:32 
Vashj'ir & Worgen Impressions Part 1 - gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5woUU0DcRc

Vashj'ir & Worgen Impressions Part 2 - gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4iAar7Qw_k

Cytuj:
0:14 "Good evening, fellow WoW players. It's me again, I have a new mic and I'm doing a Vashj'ir review."

0:26 "Here's our plan for today: I finished a small review on worgen starting location. At first I disliked it, but then they fixed it and I liked it. It's going to be fun."

0:40 "OK, as you've seen, after we fall from the ship we are saved by a shaman and he gives us special buff, that grants water breathing and swim with the speed of walking."

1:02 "Actually, I've already finished that part, I've completed a few quests and I'm level 82 now. Since it's currently a level cap, I stopped doing quests here and now I'm just showing you the area."

1:16 "It is a very big and beautiful location. There's this underwater current, rays use it to swim, and there is a quest which awards you with one of those rays which I'm using as a mount now."

1:31 "OK, look, here's the starting location in the southwest - you start from there. I thought it was really big. I'm in the second part, and both of them are just parts of this huge zone."

1:44 "So Vashj'ir is a really huge zone... Well, now I'm in the "second" part of it. I don't have my graphics maxed out yet, but I'll switch it in a second."

2:00 "There we go. So, my impression is that it's a very unique zone - you've never seen anything like that before, it's very beautiful, there's a lot of small fish and other things swimming around, a lot of plants and all these things are animated. It definitely feels underwater. I am a diver myself so it's really something special for me."

2:36 "This huge thing right here is a skeleton of some really big fish. There are 2 of these in Vashj'ir and I believe they host instances. You can't get in yet. For my previous TotT review I had to use special teleport from Dalaran. It's true for all instances - no entrances yet."

3:09 "We are now at an ancient elf city. If you know warcraft lore, you know how they built these big cities, then summoned the burning legion, then the Sundering caused these cities to sink and those elves that lived there turned to nagas."

3:42 "I'm going to try and visit all locations. You've probably seen them in other reviews already, but my review is cooler because it is from an alpha server and you get better impression."

4:10 "Back to leveling. I started leveling here when I was 81. Quests give a lot of experience and leveling is pretty fun. In Vashj'ir you meet your old friend - that Indiana Jones ripoff from Zul'Aman, I can never remember his name, but I hope you remember him."

4:37 "This location here is the remnant of the first Well of Eternity, I suppose. The main theme here is the battle against Naga. So the tentacles swipe you off the ship, the shaman guy (who also is a part of the 3rd boss encounter in TotT) saves you, we save people and fail at it, so we have to fight them alone. So this battle goes on and then you have to fight those... Cthulhu-like guys."

5:31 "Here's the Fireplume Trench. I especially like glowing medusas here. So what blizzard did in Vashj'ir - they tried to copy all awesome images of underwater you have in your mind. These places are taken from real world and I myself recognized some of them - they really look alike. Except for naga and fish part. But they had girls in swimsuits :) "

6:11 "So, let's take a last look and get to my worgen. I filmed 2 hours of experience, I'm going to show you worgen dances and the 2 forms racial."

7:08 "Here's the dance, if you can call it a dance. And here's the 2 forms."

7:30 "And here we have on of the very final quests for worgen. I'll be honest, I was pretty bored with everything before it - kill 10 things, collect 10 things from dead mobs and so on. But the fun starts here when your comrades decide to take Gilneas City back. It turns out, forsaken were behind the worgen uprising and we turned into worgen in the first place because of them."

8:20 "So I'm really angry now and I'm going around smashing forsaken. I do nice damage, because I have these huge mace and I have this buff from the leader. There are a lot of friendly npcs around. You can heal them and cheer them up with your presence. As you can see, it's pretty epic, a lot is happening. Another amusing thing is that we are advancing the same way we retreated in the beginning of worgen questline."

9:06 "I like the worgen race. Yes, their first quests suck, but the race itself is fine. Being alliance, I will reroll one of my characters into worgen. Goblins are ugly. Here's a funny bug - these abominations weren't supposed to hit me, so I'm gonna die and ski--"

Cytuj:
0:00 "After I got back from the graveyard I discovered that friendly npcs brought this cannon which fortunately onlyshoots undead and now I'm helping with abominations."

0:19 "What else can I say about worgen? Their starting quest line isn't fun because quests are not hilarious and unusual,but they have a great atmosphere. They got this feeling of an epoch with men women wearing hats and so on."

0:49 "Here I got into this catapult. I didn't know if I was supposed to, I just thought I can do more damage with it.Then a big guy spawns and that's where you're supposed to use the catapult."

1:13 "There is the huge guy. I tried hitting him with my mace, then I noticed how much HP he has and realized I wouldbe doing it for hours and that here is where I need that catapult. It's not like you need to realize this yourself, one of the npcs tells you about it."

1:40 "So this is a very dynamic scene and there are a lot of npcs running around. I guess it's similiar to Battle forUndercity. But the battle often bugged for me and I never really experienced the epicness then. And you didn't get to buff your comrades there."

2:42 "As you can see, some worgen have joined us. There's a sad storyline there about a father who became a worgenand his daughter who stayed human and you witness this story in several quests. So the humans have their leader here - king something, i didn't remember his name. And worgen have their own leader - prince, the son of that king - you'll see this story in the beginning."

3:15 "We are moving forward, killing forsaken. They are bad guys - they captured worgen and forced them to work in amine - i guess that's where they got rocks for their new crypts. And now we are coming closer to the main surprise of this quest - honestly, I didn't expect that."

3:55 "There, now we are going to our main enemy here - and our main enemy is suddenly Sylvanas. I was really surprised to see why npcs brought this cannon which fortunately only shoots undead and now I'm helping with abominations."

4:33 "During the questlines, it becomes obvious why worgen joined alliance - undeads just pissed worgen off way too much. It's not like they had much choice."

4:50 "So we almost defeat Sylvanas and here we'll have another epic moment. There she says "enough!" and she'sgoing to take down our leader. Then his son runs to him, shouting "FATHER!!!" and stands in the way of a... something. Quest buggedhere, I guess she was supposed to shoot something, unless her horse's butt has some deadly ability that could kill people."

5:32 "So, father swears that he will get his revenge, and that's what we are starting to do right after. Here's the nextquest - and if you don't like spoilers you better not watch this. Yeah, if you don't like spoilers you better not watch my videos at all, butthis is a real major spoiler so I'm warning you."

5:58 "So, during our next quest we pursuit Sylvanas to find out her plans - you see our devious plan is to hide in thewater. This npc near me was running way to fast so I put a mark over him so I don't lose him."

6:26 "Those who watch this video in hd can probably see and read their dialog. OK, so the Horde is helping Sylvanasand she reports to Garrosh, who isn't warchief yet... or maybe he is. Then Sylvanas commands to release the Plague and kill everyone.Then you have the quest where you fly around on gargoyle shooting at the plague containers. I didn't fraps it, because there's nothing special there."

7:15 "Here's the last mission. You land on Horde's airship and decide to blow it up to ensure our victory. So now weare going to kill the captain. I'm assisted by this girl - she's the daughter or the niece or just the helper of the king. Btw, notice I got thisgood sword for that quest with Sylvanas - it really boosted my attack."

7:46 "Initially, I made a priest, but since I had to drink after every fight I abandoned him. It's not fun when youaccidentally pull another mob and you don't have mana to fight him so you end up hitting him with your mace for half an hour."

8:02 "There we keep cutting through, killing some orcs - there's really not much security here. But I guess that'sbecause it's a sudden attack. After we defeat last enemies our friend will set the barrels on fire and then we finally have to hold defenseuntil they blow up."

8:40 "After this quest, you are sent to Darnassus and then to Auberdine, so this is the last quest in the storyline.You'll see worgen really got along with night elves. NEs were surprised when they found out worgen could be druids too. During thequestline you'll have to do a couple of quests for elves, and they too will help us."

9:26 "By the way, worgen can turn into humans thanks to elves. Now here I was lost for a second - I was supposed toget away. I thought I had to follow the girl, but she decided to guard the barrels until the very end. So we escape and she dies and ouradventures continue in Auberdine."

9:52 "That's all for now, see you next time. I don't know what will be next - there wasn't anything new for some time - I guess summer slowed development down. Goodbye!"

Ostatnio edytowano 16 cze 2010, 13:00 przez Varenthin, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 14 cze 2010, 22:34 
Nie wiem dlaczego ale ostatnio przeszedlem trylogie Prinsa z Persi i jakos mi sie to laczy xD

chodzi o item look
btw. blizzard powiedzial ze sety / bronie beda stylizowane pod "Dragony" , jakos tego nie widze

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 3825 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 192  Następna strona