mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 549 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 28  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2005, 19:15 
Ona wypada z czlonkow Defias Brotherhood, czyli z bandytow w Westfall, Deadmines (instance), itp.....

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 00:19 
Chyba znalazłem dziurę w levelowaniu lockpickingu. Poprawcie mnie, jeśli się mylę. Mam lvl 170 i za cholerę nie mogę znaleźć nic do wylewelowania do 175. Na 175 wyczyszczę sobie bank zapchany [Sturdy Junkbox], ale te ostatnie 5 punktów to masakra....

Dwa razy wyczyściłem Zoram Strand z zielonych boxow, przelazłem przez pół świata okradając wszystkich, ale dostaję same red, green i gray boxy. Greenow naotwierałem się od groma, a skill wciąż stoi.

Wskażcie proszę miejsce gdzie mogę wymęczyć względnie szybko te 5 puntków do 175 bym mógł oczyścić bank.

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 04:45 
Libero napisał(a):
Chyba znalazłem dziurę w levelowaniu lockpickingu. Poprawcie mnie, jeśli się mylę. Mam lvl 170 i za cholerę nie mogę znaleźć nic do wylewelowania do 175. Na 175 wyczyszczę sobie bank zapchany [Sturdy Junkbox], ale te ostatnie 5 punktów to masakra....

Dwa razy wyczyściłem Zoram Strand z zielonych boxow, przelazłem przez pół świata okradając wszystkich, ale dostaję same red, green i gray boxy. Greenow naotwierałem się od groma, a skill wciąż stoi.

Wskażcie proszę miejsce gdzie mogę wymęczyć względnie szybko te 5 puntków do 175 bym mógł oczyścić bank.

To nie jest zadna dziura. Idz do Westfall i znajdz Klaven’s Tower (southeast shorline) . W Klaven`s Tower na gorze znajdziesz skrzynke . Lockpicking na tej skrzynce mozesz podniesc spokojnie do 175 .

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 07:21 
Byłem tam. Naprawdę zwiedziłem pół świata. Przez 30 min nie dostałem ani jednego punktu. :(

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 07:24 
Libero napisał(a):
Byłem tam. Naprawdę zwiedziłem pół świata. Przez 30 min nie dostałem ani jednego punktu. :(

z pewna taka niesmialoscia ... musze zapytac: gadales z wielkim miszczem? ;P (trainerem)

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 09:36 
Gadałem z miszczem, poradził mi Redridge. Zastałem tam jednak szare skrzynki... (w tartaku). Dlatego tu pytam.

EDIT:
OK, udało mi się dociągnąć do 175. Wróciłem się do skrzynki w westfall i poszło już szybciej. Chyba miałem wczoraj wyjatkowo pechowy dzień, bo skill nie szedł wogóle. Ale i tak uważam, że jest za mała szansa na lvlup przy greenach.

PostNapisane: 1 wrz 2005, 21:32 
mzoe sie komus przyda, opisywany jako "Wonderful Instance DPS = 15/26/10 " ...

Cytuj:
Well, I´ve been playing all the high level instances for many months and tried lots of talent builds to try to find (or at least approach me) to the best dps a rogue could make to help his/her group. I tested a lot the common 21/8/22 and 31/8/12 builds, pure combat builds and lots of hybrids with better and worse results.

And after all that, i think at last i have found a talent build that works REALLY well for my purposes: 15/26/10:

Assassination Talents (15 points)

Malice - 5/5 points
Increases your critical strike chance by 5%.

Ruthlessness - 3/3 points
Gives your finishing moves a 60% chance to add a combo point to your target.

Improved Slice and Dice - 2/3 points
Increases the duration of your Slice and Dice ability by 30%.

Lethality - 5/5 points
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Sinister Strike, Gouge, Backstab, Ghostly Strike, and Hemorrhage abilities by 30%.

Combat Talents (26 points)

Improved Gouge - 3/3 points
Increases the effect duration of your Gouge ability by 1.5 seconds.

Improved Sinister Strike - 2/2 points
Reduces the Energy cost of your Sinister Strike ability by 5 Energy.

Lightning Reflexes - 2/5 points
Increases your Dodge chance by 2%.

Improved Backstab - 3/3 points
Increases the critical strike chance of your Backstab ability by 30%.

Precision - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to hit with melee weapons by 5%.

Dual Wield Specialization - 5/5 points
Increases the damage done by your offhand weapon by 50%.

Dagger Specialization - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to get a critical strike with Daggers by 5%.

Blade Flurry - 1/1 point
Increases your attack speed by 20%. In addition, attacks strike an additional nearby opponent. Lasts 15 seconds.

Subtlety Talents (10 points)

Master of Deception - 5/5 points
Reduces the chance enemies have to detect you while in Stealth mode. More effective than Master of Deception (Rank 4)

Opportunity - 5/5 points
Increases the damage dealt when striking from behind with your Backstab, Garrote, or Ambush abilities by 20%.

BUILD EXPLANATION

First of all this is a dagger build. With this talent build you've got crap CP generation (15 and 10 in the talent fields that could gives boosts to this) So, if your damage isn't coming from finishers... where are you getting it? very simple, from backstabs and white damage modified by slice&dice + Blade Flurry.

This build is all about keeping SnD up, which you can do with 2 points in improved. You'll generate all your CPs on your special hittings (ambush, CS for opening and backstabs while fighting) and then use 2-3 CPs each time to support keeping SnD running the entire fight while your white damage chews people up. In addition, Blade Flurry with only 2 min of cooldown can be used almost constantly adding a HUGE amount of damage when active.

Another cool factor ot this build is the shortage of aggro made in comparison with many other builds, due to its characteristics.

But of course, not all is perfect, the bad thing is that you lose a lot of PVP effectiveness, but once you reach lvl 60 I think that is more useful to direct the characters to group play than to solo play (but of course it depends of play style of each one...).

Well, I recommend to you all to test it and see what i say with your own eyes. I consider this build a pretty heavy PvE build and probably one of, if not THE highest dps build for instances a rogue could have. Be ready to be in the top of damage metters...

GREETINGS.

1)

The weapons that I use in instances are the next:

Gutgore Ripper
Binds when picked up
One-Hand Dagger
63 - 119 Damage Speed 1.80
(50.6 damage per second)
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 60
Chance on hit: Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy causing 75 Shadow damage and lowering all stats by 25.

This one in Main Hand with +5 dmg enchant on it, due to the good increase of backstab damage it adds.

Black Amnesty
Binds when picked up
One-Hand Dagger
53 - 100 Damage Speed 1.60
(47.8 damage per second)
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 60
Chance on hit: Reduce your threat to the current target making them less likely to attack you.

In Off-Hand with +15 agility on it.

Poisons change according to the instance.

The Ripper is a drop from Garr in MC and about the Amnesty, I crafted it after reaching revered reputation with Thorium Brotherwood (I love this dagger in Instances).

Obviusly, my build works better with high dps daggers like these but don´t trust all that comments that say this kind of talent builds ONLY works with epic daggers. Only put a High Maximum damage in Main Hand and a compensated dps-speed dagger in off-hand and see what I say... It isn´t too difficult to obtain good daggers of this kinds for Instances or for example "The Lobotomizer" and "Glacial/Electrified Blade" from Alterac Valley or even rewards of quests.

Ripper and Amnesty make a good job for me in instances, Ripper hits with hard backstabs/ambushes and Amnesty mantains a good white dmg while goes reducing the possible threat making you almost imposible to get aggro from the mobs due also to the characteristics of my build. These two are my choice for instances but I use different weapons for grinding or pvp.

The stuff depends a lot of the instance, for example for MC is a good idea to equip Volcanic Set and another Fire Res stuff. But for general rule I like to use my 4 pieces of Nightslayer set and Chance to Hit/Crit stuff for all instances.

2)

My build isn´t as good for "solo PVE" or "PVP" as for "group PVE", I haven´t used it for my leveling, because the best and fastest way to kill individual mobs or players is burst damage or stunlocking, while this build is based on high and consistent damage while tanks get the aggro. I think the way when you reach level 60 is group pve and the rogue rol there is to be "a damage dealer", and there is when this build really shine, when playing instances, fundamentally those of very high lvl like MC, Onyxia...

For example a typical battle in group pve in MC versus a non-boss bob could be like follows: When MT has get enough aggro from a mob with sunder armor, demoralising shout... (this usually means to wait 2-3 seconds since the MT pull the mob) open with ambush or backstab, and backstab again to get 2 CP, cast S&D, Blade Flurry if active and continue backstabing the mob to get CPs. Usually when Slice&Dice is gonna finish you have 2-3 CPs to cast next S&D. The only that I have to do is to keep S&D up the entire battle, which can be done with that 2 points in improved S&D. Usually I never have aggro problems, but in the strange cases it happens, "Feint" is a good friend. At last, at the end of the instance I am usually at the top of damage metter.

Greetings.

zrodlo: worldofwar

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2005, 18:02 
Czy warto zamienić Widowmakera na Gut Rippera.
Czy bedą to duże zmiany.....może ktoś ma doświadczenie odnośnie tych daggerów.
Dla przypomnienia
Windowmaker
42-78 damage speed 1,9
31.6 damage per second
+7 strength
+8 agility
Gut Ripper
42-80 damage speed 1,8
33.9 damage per second
Chance on hit:Wounds the target for 95-121 damage
Dodam że używam Widowmakera ale nabyłem Gut Rippera i nie wiem czy sprzedać czy zamienić.
Prosze o opinije.

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2005, 18:50 
ja bym wybral gut rippera....

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2005, 19:54 
sprzedaj za kilka lvli i tak ci nie bedzie potrzebny

PostNapisane: 11 wrz 2005, 20:47 
Assassination Talents (21 points)

Improved Eviscerate - 3/3 points
Increases the damage done by your Eviscerate ability by 15%.

Malice - 5/5 points
Increases your critical strike chance by 5%.

Ruthlessness - 3/3 points
Gives your finishing moves a 60% chance to add a combo point to your target.

Murder - 2/2 points
Increases your chance to hit while using your Sap, Ambush, Garrote, or Cheap Shot abilities by 5%.

Improved Slice and Dice - 1/3 point
Increases the duration of your Slice and Dice ability by 15%.

Relentless Strikes - 1/1 point
Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to restore 25 energy.

Lethality - 5/5 points
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Sinister Strike, Gouge, Backstab, Ghostly Strike, and Hemorrhage abilities by 30%.

Cold Blood - 1/1 point
When activated, increases the critical strike chance of your next Sinister Strike, Backstab, Ambush, or Eviscerate by 100%.

Combat Talents (25 points)

Improved Sinister Strike - 2/2 points
Reduces the Energy cost of your Sinister Strike ability by 5 Energy.

Lightning Reflexes - 5/5 points
Increases your Dodge chance by 5%.

Improved Gouge - 3/3 points
Increases the effect duration of your Gouge ability by 1.5 seconds.

Deflection - 5/5 points
Increases your Parry chance by 5%.

Precision - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to hit with melee weapons by 5%.

Improved Kick - 2/2 points
Gives your Kick ability a 100% chance to silence the target for 2 seconds.

Dual Wield Specialization - 3/5 points
Increases the damage done by your offhand weapon by 30%.

Subtlety Talents (5 points)

Master of Deception - 5/5 points
Reduces the chance enemies have to detect you while in Stealth mode. More effective than Master of Deception (Rank 4)

Co sadzicie o tym buildzie ma byc na miecze

PostNapisane: 11 wrz 2005, 22:26 
draqq napisał(a):
Co sadzicie o tym buildzie ...

Chujowy z deczka.

PostNapisane: 11 wrz 2005, 22:32 
Zgadzam sie z przedmowca.

Nie warto isc w combat przerywajac w polowie Dual Wield Specialization. Gdzie blade furry i sword specialization??
W takim razie to nie build pod swordy....

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 20 wrz 2005, 13:30 
Dobra, chciałbym coś powiedzieć. Tylko nie opieprzcie że czytać nieumiem.
A więc tak, grałem troche warriorem ale zdecydowanie bardziej mi sie podoba rogue. Dajcie jakiś b. dobry build na PvP i przetłumaczcie go na polski (chodzi mi że bez slangu) i jaki przynim ekwipunek.

PostNapisane: 20 wrz 2005, 13:42 
Nie umiesz czytać bo tu wszystko jest. A nikt Ci nie przetłumaczy fachowego języka, to trzyma plebs z dala od interesów :D.

whiteman#2717

PostNapisane: 26 wrz 2005, 15:20 
Czy mozna prosic o dobry build do solo PvE? Ew. chociaz powiedzcie jaki to ma byc. Swordy, daggery... Czego szukac. W co isc na poczatku.

PostNapisane: 26 wrz 2005, 21:08 
Poszukaj tutaj slowa osiris w ktoryms z moich postow, jest tam guide dla kazdego i kazdy build.

PostNapisane: 16 paź 2005, 11:00 
Wlasnie sprawdzalem jaki build bedzie najefektywniejszy by szybko przegrindowac z 52 do 60 i co wyszlo?

dual weild + dagger spec + improved Slice and Dice + improved chance to aplly instant poison :) generalnie nic w subtely :P

niezla kombinacja szybkosci i krytykow :) nie mowiac juz o roxujacym na szybkich dagerach + zwiekszonej o 30 % szybkosci instant poisonie :P

w pvp totalne dno, w instance calkiem podobnie, ale jak ktos samemu lubi poklepac moby to to jest wlasnie to :)
edit
s/lubi/woli

PostNapisane: 16 paź 2005, 13:37 
Improved slice and dice ? : o wiesz chyba czegos nie czaisz. rogue ma zabic przeciwnika w pare sec a nie patrzec jak fajnie jego daggery szybko lataja :o ogolnie sa tylko 2 buildy ktore sie uzywa jak juz masz naprawde dobra postac. jeden to 31 badz 30 w assasi nastepnie do imp backstab badz ripost w combat i imp ambush w subtlety. drugi jest to pod preparation. nie widzialem jeszcze by ktos bral imp slice and dice i mu to jakos wychodzilo. majac build 31 w assasi i np. 5 czesci Nsa mozesz daggerami zrobic taki stunlock ze jesli wejdzie chodz jeden crit z bsa zabijasz cloth/leather bez jego reakcji. oczywiscie nie mowie o magu.:\ 120 energy - cs +bs +(2 sec timer na energy regen)kideny +bs , cb+evi. i dopiero po tym sie budzi. to samo na grind mobow czy cos takiego nie ruszaja sie wiec walisz bsy itp poprostu idealny

PostNapisane: 16 paź 2005, 14:17 
Witam wszystkich :D

Robie NE Rogue-a i mam pytanie...

Bedzie na pewno z mieczem, tylko nie wiem w jakim ukladzie najlepiej bedzie sprawdzal sie w PvP. Czy maja byc to 2 miecze czy miecz w main hand i sztylet w offhand ?
I czy taki rogue, nastawiony na walke frontalna, na jak najwieksze obrazenia jest do PvP najlepszy czy jakis inny build sie lepiej sprawdza (z rogueow oczywiscie) ?

dzieki z gory

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 549 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 28  Następna strona