mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 gru 2005, 00:32 

Wie ktos gdzie mozna znalezc jakies informacje kiedy i czy wogule beda jakies nowe realmy? Mam zamiar kupic wow po dlugiej przerwie i chce rozpoczac na nowym realmie.

PostNapisane: 12 gru 2005, 00:40 

Kod:
Character Migration (Phase 8)
Thundgot, 09/12/2005
[Phase 8] To continue to alleviate the queues on some of the most populated realms we move on to the eighth phase of migration. This phase starts Monday, December 12th and will last until and including Friday, December 16th. Note, however, that we reserve the right to close down or redirect any migration at any time based on the population of the involved realms. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates about the eighth migration phase.

To not increase the load on the database during peak playing hours the migration will be open only between 03:00 and 15:00 CET (GMT/UTC +1) each day. We might choose to not allow migration on Wednesdays, due to the additional load when a huge amount of players log in after the maintenance.

The following migration between English realms is part of this phase:

Deathwing     –>     Talnivarr (new realm)
    Stormscale     –>     Talnivarr (new realm)
    Bladefist     –>     Emeriss (new realm)
    Kor'gall     –>     Emeriss (new realm)

O ile to mozna nazwac nowymi serwerami - rdzennie nowych zbyt szybko sie nie doczekasz.

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 2 ]