mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 20 wrz 2007, 23:21 
Szukam kogos kto ma aktywne konto na www.mmowned.com i moglby sciagnac i podzielic sie kilkoma plikami. Chodzi mi konkretnie o nowe modele dla druida, ktore ktos tam zamiescil i wedlug ocen ludzi sa super. Problemem jest to, ze postowane linki moga widziec tylko userzy z pelna aktywacja konta. Pytam tu gdyz nie wiem czemu od 1,5 tygodnia nie moge zalozyc tam konta i dostac aktywacji. Nie wiem czy maja limit uzytkownikow czy co, ale kilka godzin po zalozeniu konta juz nie ma i tak w kolko.
Mam juz dosc starego wygladu mojej krowy i bardzo mi na tym zalezy. Niestety innej namiastki owej strony nie moge nigdzie znalesc. Zatem gdyby ktos mial mozliwosc to prosze o sciagniecie i podzielenie sie przez PM albo tu skinami z tego topicu: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-editing/31222-tauren-druid-new-feral-forms-revised.html

Nie wiedzialem gdzie sie zwrocic o pomoc z tym wiec prosze o wyrozumialosc jesli post jest niestosowny.

Z gory dzieki za pomoc.

PostNapisane: 21 wrz 2007, 12:19 
proszę bardzo

Andrige's Tauren Druid Feral forms:
Choose between a reskinned Furbolg with adornments or a Dire Bear with a new darker and ferocious skin.
Cat form to Worgen with a new more fitting skin.
Travel Form has a new fitting look for the pack.
New 'morph' spell animation when shifting
(http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/Macswe/Morphpic.jpg)
New spell animations and sounds for some feral abilities.
New sounds to Cat/Worgen form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:
Hey guys, I thought I'd just give you my revision of the Tauren Druid feral forms.
I've done them myselves by using Photoshop and copying certain parts from different textures
in the game, coupled with some original artwork needed for certain parts aswell as touch-ups.
They're much... much better than the original ones, so I do recommend you take a peek
at this if you now happen to have a Tauren Druid and have gotten tired of looking at
the same brown/gray furry ass.
This pack was
created due to Blizzard never listening to the constant
and needed suggestion of a change to our Feral forms, much credit to them!

-------------------------------------

Update
10 September 2007:
You guys whining about "I want this but not that, pleasepleaseplease" just had your prayers answered...
It takes quite a while to redo the pack and then fit your needs, but now have I done it for the Tauren pack,
so all of you Taurens can easily mix-n-match or download the full Standard pack, or the full Furbolg pack (which needs ModelEditFix ofc)
I won't be doing the Nightelf one anytime soon, takes me like an hour to fix all of the packs for something that's a bit unnecessary
(but kind I guess :p), so you want it? Wait for me to do it when I have time for it, or ask someone else nicely.

Update 2 September 2007:
Added a brand new Travel Form skin for you to use.
You can now choose between Dire Bear or Furbolg (you need ModelEditFix.exe)
Fixed the Mark of Cenarius to be shown on the Worgens thighs.
Many thanks to LrdZanny for making it possible to get a Furbolg! Give him +rep and some love!

Update 22 July 2007:
I'm challenging you to make a new Travel form to use by reskinning the old cheetah-model.
Currently I'm unable to make any new skins as my computer is pretty badly ****ed up.
I'm asking anyone interested in contributing to a new Feral look to give it your best shot.
You must be a bit experienced to do this, or if you feel like it you can always read these
forums for information on how to make your career in custom skinning... I'm sure there's people
who can help you with that (including me of course). I want this pack to be something
more than just me working on it, so if you wanna keep it fresh you can activate yourself too.
Needs to be uni-racial, druidic in look and still be the cheetah model.
Ready... steady...

Update 21 July 2007:
Changed sounds to the Worgen so it doesn't sound like a lion.
New graphical effect to both Faerie Fire and 'Bestial' buffs (Tiger's Fury, Bloodlust Brooch etc).
Faerie Fire can be heard as a low howl when cast.
Dash/Sprint can be heard as a hollow howl when used.
Dire Bear 'Maul' attack has been modified to look better along with the new skin.
New Nightelf version has been added by http://www.mmowned.com/forums/members/virtua.html

DOWNLOAD: Nightelf Druid - Andrige's Tauren skins
patch-7.MPQ
patch-enUS-3.MPQ (enUS adapted, read below how to change)

DOWNLOAD
:
Tauren Druid - Andrige's Tauren skins (Updated mix-n'-match abilities)
Andriges_Pack_-_Tauren_Druid_Worgen_&_Travel_Only.rar
("Andriges_Pack_-_Tauren_Druid_Furbolgpack.rar" is enGB adapted, read below how to change)

Extra note for use of Furbolg:
1: You need ModelEditFix.exe in order to get the Furbolg working! (link just below)
2: Also, you need to extract the "patch-enGB-3.rar", and insert it
into your 'WoW\Data\enGB folder' (can vary) in order for the Furbolg to
view properly. Change the filename accordingly on
what client you are playing on;
"patch-enUS-3.mpq" - American client
"patch-enGB-3.mpq - English client

[COLOR=Silver] That should be all for the use of Furbolg.(Remember the Standard pack does not require any of the above if you feel it to be too tricky)
[/COLOR]
DOWNLOAD: ModelEditFix.exe (for use with the Furbolg)
Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

Installation:
Extract from the RAR-archive the file called 'patch-5.mpq', and insert it into your
'World of Warcraft\Data folder'. Make sure your game is shut down before doing so,
since it doesn't load unless you restart the program. In case you encounter any
problems (as an US-user did), try changing the filename from;
'patch-5.mpq' to 'patch-5.MPQ'.

Uninstallation:
Just remove the 'patch-5.mpq' from your 'World of Warcraft\Data' folder to have
everything back to normal. This pack is not modifying your World of Warcraft,
but only overwriting the 'lower' patches so to say, so there's no harm in installing
this pack as you can always remove it with just a simple Shift+Delete and its out
of your life.

Use:
You play the game, be happy with it. If you intend to use it in some video or the like,
please give credits to me or this pack as I think it'll promote it good and make me more
content with releasing a pack of doubtful nature according to Blizzard's Terms of Agreement ^^;
And of course give me a link to whatever creation you have made!
Otherwise just enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Featured in:

The Fat Cow - by Chrille from Frostmane EU.

Screenshots:
Obrazek

Archive:
DOWNLOAD: Tauren Druid - Andrige's skins (Old Pack)
Mirror #1: Andriges_Feral_Change_TaurenV.rar
Mirror #2: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

[/B]DOWNLOAD: Nightelf Druid - Andrige's skins (Old Pack) - contributed by Virtua
Mirror #1: patch-5.mpq

PostNapisane: 21 wrz 2007, 14:53 
Wieeeeeeelkie dzieki za pomoc. Zaraz tesuje 8)

PostNapisane: 21 wrz 2007, 18:38 
to jest legalne ? jak tak ja chce cos na mego orc warriora humana male albo ne male :P GIev

PostNapisane: 21 wrz 2007, 18:39 
nie jest legalne i jest wykrywalne.
lecz co jest nielegalne jest bardziej oplacalne.
wiec piec lat za posiadanie, dziesiec uzywanie(...)

PostNapisane: 21 wrz 2007, 18:46 
:( nic innego nie pozostaje jak warriora lvlowac kolejnego xD

PostNapisane: 21 wrz 2007, 19:54 
Fajna strona....