mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 30 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 21:31 
http://www.worldofraids.com/

Cytuj:
The Chinese WoW guild 'The Seven' killed Illidan Stormrage on 27th October 2007. WoW TBC was released in China on 6th Sept 2007. It took them 52 days to clear all the PVE encounters and their rogue 'meiguiqingren' has got the offhand legendary weapon off that first Illidan kill.

Obrazek

Niby znali juz taktyki na wszystkich bossow ale zrobic to wszystko w 52 dni to jest prawdziwy flex. Znowu chinczycy dokonuja rzeczy niemozliwych.

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 21:40 
jak to zrobili to chyba mozliwych...

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 21:41 
old

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 21:41 
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, po lewej jest mag w t3 :D

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:00 
no bo w pare tygodni trudno ubrac caly raid w super epixy

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:09 
a 5min po zrobieniu zdjecia , 10 chinczykow umarlo z wycienczenia i odwodnienia:P

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:10 
ni hao!

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:27 
Nic nadzwyczajnego, bo mieli w cholere czasu na normalnych serwerach na wyćwiczenie szybkiego levelowania,poznania instancji, bossów itd...
Bardziej mnie ciekawi jak pokonali np takich bossów jak RoS gdzie gildie w t5/t6 mają bardzo ciężko

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:29 
exploitami pewnie, w koncu to od tego experci :)

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:33 
Ja tam widze wiecej niz jedna osobe w t3 ^^ I tez jestem ciekaw jak w t3 zabili to wszytko x]

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:36 
ludzie w t3 ustawili się w pierwszych rzędach żeby pokazać jacy są imba, a ci z lepszym gearem poprostu stoją z tyłu.

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2007, 22:40 
Teraz każdy dostanie 5 latek w zawiasach za nolifing.

PostNapisane: 30 paź 2007, 00:02 
52 dni wow niezle do tego trza doliczyc czas na levelowanie itp pewnie mieli po xx znajomuch ktory za nich grali heroici/areny zeby lepszy gear zdobyc :P

rogue 70

PostNapisane: 30 paź 2007, 00:40 
Photoshop edited. ;0

PostNapisane: 30 paź 2007, 01:22 
Cytuj:
Having moved to China 2 years ago, I've had the opportunity to experience WoW China personally. And it is different to the American servers in many spectacular ways.

Subscription: In WoW China, you must activate an account through a website much like on the American servers, however the main difference is the paying method: in China, you must buy game cards that allow you to play WoW for 60 hours. You can buy these cards on the street, in shops or even in game (usual price is about 450g! at first this seemed like a huge number to me, especially since TBC came out just last week in China. However it turned out to be quite reasonable considering the amount of gold circulating on the servers) and these cards are priced at about 4 dollars (quite expensive for China). The fact that game time works by the hour has its pros and cons... cons: you can run out of time at VERY bad moments: the number of people that drop in some raids is actually staggering. However one of the nice perks is that the Chinese don't get weekly maintenance!

WoW Gold: As you can imagine, there are many Chinese farmers in China :p. The amount of gold you can buy is just huge. You can buy WoW gold cards on the streets and for about 13 dollars you can receive 5000 gold (again this is before TBC). These cards contain a code that you must whisper to a toon in game that will deliver the gold to you... needless to say, you don't always receive it...

Spam: You think the American servers are bad? Haha, you should try out the Chinese servers... It is virtually impossible to have a /say conversation in front of the AH in IF due to all the alts spamming Leveling and Gold services... At peak hours it gets so bad they even flood the /yell and general and trade channels. Also you consistently get spam mail from the same spammers.

Toons: These are bought very easily in China (especially because of the numbers of hackers... this is a topic discussed below). My friend bought a lvl 60 warrior fully decked out in tier 2.5 / pvp gear for a bit less than 20 dollars, and since he knew the hacker well, he even got a tier 1 priest hacked for free.

Hackers: Every account in WoW China is a potential target for these professional hackers and it is even necessary at level 60 (if you have the intention of keeping your account) to add a 8 number pin code to your account as extra security. Accounts without this additional pin code get almost instahacked. I've had a couple of friends seen their 60s hacked THE DAY THEY DINGED because they had no pin codes.

Raids: There are countless "Gold PuG" raids that take place each day... even for the veryend game instances such as Naxx or AQ 40. These "Gold Teams" are made up of usually about 20 or 25 experienced raiders that take along some noobs to gain gold and gear. No vent or online speaking software is used. The raids work this way: after each boss, players bid for the items that drop (starting at 100g for example for tier 2 sets) and people can go on increasing their bids till the others drop. Then at the end of the raid, all the gold is SPLIT UP BETWEEN ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE RAID. This can easily get you 300g per run. I've had some runs where I've gained 1k gold because people would bid 8000 gold on Ashkandi for example :D. This system is very different, and caused people to rush through content, and that is quite a pity. Another one of my friends managed to collect all his tier 2 gear and some tier 3 within 2 and a half weeks of hitting 60... However it allows people to earn gold to combat the HUGE inflations that occur in WoW China.

PvP: AB is a joke in China. The games are basically prefixed for an honor zerg. One game one faction stay at their graveyard and let their bases be 5 capped while they get aoe killed. And the next game its the opposite faction that does the same. This totally ruins the fun of AB :(. For the other battlegrounds however it is much like America though it is much harder to attain Grand Marshall... I was told you had to gain at least 3 MILLION honor a week to stay competitive in WoW China... Talk about addicts..

Talking about addicts.. the Chinese government has recently opened a military camp to help local Chinese people break their gaming addictions... i lol'd when i found out. But its probably the best solution :P

Although WoW China does have its disadvantages it is still very fun and the people are great. The Chinese are very willing to accept foreigners and will sometimes literally line up to run your toons through instances if you tell them you are American :). They are very friendly and constantly try and speak english in order to improve it. With TBC that came out last week (FINALLY) the chinese will finally be able to play the new content and who knows... maybe their bad customs will change.

-Skyth

Naxx PUG, jak to przeczytalem to mnie naszla ochota zeby kupic jakiegos chara bo musze to zobaczyc.

Player>> Ban?
[GM]Dave>> If you insist.

PostNapisane: 30 paź 2007, 09:34 
Patrzac na to jak dlugo u nich byl naxxramas, to nie jest nic dziwnego. Rownie dobrze moglbys sie dziwic, ze puguja MC

cypis#2942
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 30 paź 2007, 09:58 
rzeczywiście mają tam trochę "egzotycznie" - gold nic nie wart (na niektorych EU realmach tez powoli się tak robi), ceny pewnie parę albo kilkanaście razy większe niż na EU i US serwerach + te timecode 60h!!! :wtf:

PostNapisane: 30 paź 2007, 10:59 
RufeN napisał(a):
ni hao!

ni bu huei shuo hanyu

mnie rozwalil instahack szescdziesiatek , dobrych tam hakerow maja
i typowe dla chinczykow latanie do kazdego bialego z piana na ustach
bo mysla ze amerykanin , podobnie jest zreszta w Japoni , z tym ze w chinach amerykanin jest dla nich synonimem bogactwa :)

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2007, 15:19 
Masz na myśli robotników którzy pracują za kilka centów za godzinę?
Wszyscy właściciele w chinach zarabiają tyle samo, albo więcej niż w Ameryce.

Żeby nie odbiegać od tematu:
Chińczycy i ogólnie Azjaci maja inne podejście do gier, maja znacznie lepszy refleks i umiejętności zapamiętywania taktyk etc.

Patrz starcraft / kilka fpsow

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2007, 15:46 
bargaw napisał(a):
maja znacznie lepszy refleks i umiejętności zapamiętywania taktyk etc.

Ze niby oni sa innymi ludzmi niz my?

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 30 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona