mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 248 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 19:32 
Cytuj:
As the PTR approaches we wanted to give everyone a preview of one of the larger changes for PvP that's currently planned for the 2.4 patch.

Currently, diminishing returns are applied to all honorable kills. What diminishing returns mean for honor is that each subsequent kill of the same target will reward you with less and less honor; 10% less per kill to be exact. One of the major downsides to diminishing returns is that the calculations, for potentially hundreds of thousands of players, is too intense to do real time, so they are calculated during off-peak hours. This in turn requires that the honor you gain be temporarily displayed as "estimated" until the calculations are run. It's a system that we've certainly improved (moving the calculation from weekly to daily) but we've still always disliked. It creates a very uninteresting and sometimes aggravating or confusing detachment from your achievements and the actual reward.

The reason for diminishing returns has always been to avoid the potential exploitation of the honor system. As the game has evolved, especially the honor and battleground systems, exploitation of an honor system without diminishing returns would no longer be considered a lucrative alternative to simply participating in a battleground normally. We've also greatly improved our ability to monitor and track exploitation of this nature.

We've reached a point where we're now confident that applying diminishing returns to honor is no longer necessary, and we're currently planning to remove it with the 2.4 patch.

With this change we’re including a few restrictions as well though: Players that have the resurrection sickness debuff will not be worth any honor, and if a player dies 50 times or more during a battleground they won’t be worth any honor for the remainder of that battle.

What the removal of diminishing returns means for you is that as soon as you defeat an opponent that rewards you honor, you will receive that honor, and you will be able to spend it right then. There will no longer be an estimate, and you will no longer need to wait until the next day until you can actually spend it. Your achievements through honor-based PvP will be instantaneous.

Ciekawe.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 7243&sid=1

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 20:54 
najlepszy news od paru ladnych lat

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 21:08 
Hmm czyli w skrocie oznacza to wieksza ilosc honoru? ( nauka angielskiego cos tam daje ale nie wszystko jeszcze zrozumialem ^_^ )

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 21:17 
z tego co ja zrozumialem, usuna diminishing returns, i za kazdy kill tego samego targetu bedzie 10% mniej honoru

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 22:33 
Powiem krotko jesli to prawda to jest to nejlepszy news od jakiegos roku i krok w zajebiscie dobra strone. :-)

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 22:41 
to mozna zrobic z tego 2.4 watek , news -> http://www.mmo-champion.com/
super zmiany jak na poczatek:O

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 23:35 
Stawiam na stary GM/HW set.

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2008, 23:42 
Cashasty napisał(a):
Cytuj:
Players will now be able to purchase level 70 Superior quality (blue) PvP items from reputation vendors in Outland.

O jakie itemy chodzi ? ;o

a kogo to obchodzi? i tak nie będą lepsze niż s1, a to przecież jak za darmo jest ;)

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2008, 00:48 
Cashasty napisał(a):
Cytuj:
Players will now be able to purchase level 70 Superior quality (blue) PvP items from reputation vendors in Outland.

o te blue co byly za honor w poprzednim sezonie ktore zastapily itemy z s1
teraz pojdziesz do vendora i kupisz je za golda przed pierwszym wejsciem na av

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2008, 10:13 
RufeN napisał(a):
Cashasty napisał(a):
Cytuj:

a kogo to obchodzi? i tak nie będą lepsze niż s1, a to przecież jak za darmo jest ;)

Tak tylko, ze zaraz po wbiciu 70tki dobrze bedzie w nich posmigac na poczatku :wink:

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2008, 10:38 
Karoid napisał(a):
RufeN napisał(a):
Cashasty napisał(a):
Cytuj:

Tak tylko, ze zaraz po wbiciu 70tki dobrze bedzie w nich posmigac na poczatku :wink:

gdzie po wbiciu 70 masz revered/ex, aby sobie odebrac takie itemki? no way - szybciej bedzie bota na av zapuscic.

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2008, 11:50 
Troche wyczyscilem topic, i zmienilem nazwe na bardziej ogolna. W miare mozliwosci wklejajcie tu newsy zwiazane z 2.4 zamiast zakladac nowe tematy. Dzieki.

PostNapisane: 11 lut 2008, 14:28 
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html

World of Warcraft PTR Patch 2.4.0

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2008, 06:51 
Obrazek

- You can now purchase Nether Vortex with badges (cost: 15 badges + 6 gold), also Primal Nether & Nether Vortex are not soulbound anymore.

Jeżeli to potwierdzi ktoś, to zajebiście.

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2008, 07:28 
Sobtainer napisał(a):
Obrazek

- You can now purchase Nether Vortex with badges (cost: 15 badges + 6 gold), also Primal Nether & Nether Vortex are not soulbound anymore.

Jeżeli to potwierdzi ktoś, to zajebiście.

lol oni na siłę starają się umożliwić noobom ubrać się po zęby:)
Dla mnie bomba;) będzie można handlować netherami:P i zrobię sobie graty wymagające vortexy;)

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2008, 07:39 
No ja ubolewałem nad tym, że na moim low pop serverku będzie z vortexem ciężko, kilka gildi (2) robią ssc i tk tylko, a tu niespodzianka :), stormherald welcome ;p

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2008, 07:54 
Sobtainer napisał(a):
No ja ubolewałem nad tym, że na moim low pop serverku będzie z vortexem ciężko, kilka gildi (2) robią ssc i tk tylko, a tu niespodzianka :), stormherald welcome ;p

U mnie właśnie też 2 gildie z tego co wiem ^^

Właśnie zauważyłem przekręt, bo będzie można np. rogalem farmić nethery, a złużywać na 2 postaci :( i nie chodząc na heroiki można nieźle się ubrać:P, z drugiej strony będzie można robić farmy guildiowe by ubrać ludzi.

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2008, 08:31 
przekret? jezeli nie beda soulbound, to beda handlowac tym na AH.
Niezle zrodlo dochodu, ot co.

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2008, 10:39 
no kurwa złoze mace jak nic !!!

You can now buy [Nether Vortex] from G'eras for 15 badges and 7 gold ! For the moment, it looks like they're not soulbound anymore !

EDIT:
dobra spóźniłem się wiem wiem :wink: :wink: :wink:

PostNapisane: 15 lut 2008, 10:41 
To najlepsze info od dłuższego czasu mam nadzieję że na 100% będzie :O

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 248 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Następna strona