mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 31 paź 2004, 14:51 
There are three types of hatchlings. Each one has different characteristics to fit each character class.

The Star Hatchling
Special Attack: Hate
Food Consumption: 50-60k per hour
Cost to raise to Strider: 16 million +

With medium attack but high defense and hit points this little drake is made for healers. It can keep the aggression off of the caster as it receives heals from its master. The special attack allows it to maintain the aggression if mobs decide they like the taste of the healer instead.

The special attack could also be useful for dagger classes in order to turn the mob around for the increased percentage of backstab.

The drawback is the cost of feeding this little devil is highest of all the hatchlings.

The Twilight Hatchling
Special attack: Power Strike
Food Consumption: 900-1K per hour
Cost to raise to Strider: 3 million

This is the most economical form of transportation. It has a medium attack and medium defense. All of these low stats are made up in how much food this little booger eats. It has the lowest consumption of all the hatchlings.

The Wind Hatchling
Special Attack: Power Strike Plus
Food Consumption: 16-18K per hour
Cost to Raise to Strider: 8 million

If you are a tank then this is the drake for you. This guy has a strong attack but very low defense. The special attack is equivalent to two Sword of Revolution strikes and the base p.attack at level 35 is 35. I use mine in conjunction with my shield stun. The recycle rate is about the same. Be careful because this guy is a glass cannon and dies if you cannot heal it or maintain aggression. When I hunt with this little beasty we seem to get the same percentage of XP. I’m 37. I do however try and let it get the last bite in just to keep his ego high.

Make sure you put the hatchling food on the hatchling before you trigger it. I ate a dozen before I realized my drake wasn’t getting any.

Have many resurrection scrolls ready. If not rezzed in 20 minutes (?) your pet dies permanently.

If your pet dies it will lose and IMMENSE amount of XP. Mine lost 58% when I didn’t manage to get the agro in time. One stupid mistake cost me 8 hours of training.

If your pet dies it drops EVERYTHING. You have priority on picking up the items, but make sure you know where it died. It even drops the 900K weapon you bought it.

As your pet’s green bar goes down (food), he follows slower and slower and attacks with less vigor. A dragon with a full belly is a happy dragon. Keep his belly full. Always pack extra food..

You cannot put your pet away if it hungry. ALWAYS have extra food. It is a long trek back to town with a slow pet. They are slowed to a crawl and their green bars just keep getting lower.

If your pet is low on mana it will not attack when you press the “special” attack key. You must press the regular attack key.

Your pet gains experience by how much damage it does to a mob. It shares the XP with you, however if you did no damage then you get no XP and visa versa. If in a group with others, it shares your portion of the XP based on how much damage it did in comparison to yours.

The food consumption is calculated on how much energy your pet exerts. They require more food when fighting than just sitting around.

The pet naming system is like list for player character users. You cannot name you’re the same as another pet. I don not know if you can name them the same as a Player Character.