mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 11 lip 2005, 16:58 
Polaris alliance sponsoruje fajny event - polecam wszystkim (nie dosc ze fun to moze jeszcze niezla kasa sie trafic dla poczatkujacych :) )

Gludio Castle Fair for all of Hinde...

HERE YE, HERE YE!!! Lord Zorya and Ellden the Benevolent announce the Gludio Castle Fair to be held on the grounds of Gludio Castle and in the Castle on Thursday July 14th between 7:30 and 9:30 PM (EST).

All are invited to attend this gala event. Over two million adena and numerous valuable prizes will be given away! Many games and contests will take place:

Castle Grab Bag--the Castle gates will swing open a few times and you will have 60 seconds to grab what you can, including some very valuable items.

Gludio Territory Treasure Hunt--four special proofs of blood that can be exchanged for a total of a million adena will be hidden in remote outside locations in Gludio Territory.

Dance Contest--who is the best dancer in Aden? Win 250000 adena if the judges pick you!

Super Hit Contest--who can strike the mightiest blow? (ONE PLAYER AT A TIME, ONE BLOW ONLY) Win 250000 adena if you can!

Castle Race--who can run around the Castle the fastest? (No Styders may be used for this contest.) Win 25 Super Haste Potions!

Stryder Derby--now it’s their turn! Win a mystery prize!

Guess A Rama--Guess the dice roll and win a prize, guess two rolls in a row and win a bigger prize!

Who Is The Fairest Maiden of All? Win 250000 adena if you are judged to be!

Throne Room Trivia--Questions will be asked from the Throne about Gludio Territory. The first correct answer wins a big prize!

COME YE, COME YE TO THE GLUDIO CASTLE FAIR!!!

The accounting firm of Cherelle and Cherelle has been hired to confirm all results.

Polaris Clan Members are not eligible for any prizes.

(pm me in game for any questions you may have "demia")

PostNapisane: 11 lip 2005, 22:26 
Zajebiste. No wlasnie tego mi jeszcze brakuje...

PostNapisane: 14 lip 2005, 00:09 
a 20 PvP turniej korean style.
To mnie ominie niestety :(