mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 62 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 21 lip 2006, 21:58 

Chronicle 5 Preview Site

I wreszcie stalo sie :) To na co czekalem i zapewne wielu jak nie wszyscy z tego forum jak i calegocommunity Lineage 2 ....czekajac od wielu tygodni :)

NC Soft otworzylo ANGIELSKA strone zapowiadajaca C5 :)

Panie Oath Of Blood jest juz blisko ...szykujmy sie do ostatecznego pojedynku.... dobra ze slem .

Przegladajac strone mozna uslyszec wspaniala, klimatyczna i zagrzewajaca do walki muzyke.

BRAVO !

Chronicle 5 Preview Site

** C5 The Public Test Server ** czwartek 27 lipca 2006

http://www.lineage2.com/news/development.html
Kod:
July 21, 2006

The Public Test Server will be unavailable for approximately one week in preparation for Chronicle 5. All characters will be wiped from the Test Server during this maintenance period

Official Lineage 2 Message Board - Topic : Chronicle 5 Public Test Server
Kod:
Chronicle 5: Oath of Blood is coming soon to the Public Test Server! We are currently planning to launch the Chronicle 5 PTS on Thursday, July 27. More details will be released next week about any experience/item rate changes on the test server, reporting bugs, and more. We can say at this time that we are expecting to wipe all characters from the Public Test Server in preparation for the new Chronicle.

Beginning today, the Public Test Server will be unavailable as we get ready for Chronicle 5.

Thanks to everyone for your enthusiasm and participation on the PTS!

wiec za tydzien na bedzie juz stal C5 PTS :)
^^

Ostatnio edytowano 28 lip 2006, 02:27 przez Yakuza, łącznie edytowano 7 razy

PostNapisane: 21 lip 2006, 22:11 
Albo mi sie zdaje albo jakas biedna jest o_O Na tej koreanskiej bylo chyba z 3x wiecej rzeczy...

PostNapisane: 21 lip 2006, 22:53 
Taaa,
nawet w newsy to wstyd wrzucic na razie - poczekamy :)

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 08:24 
Obrazek

Obrazek

"Within the Einhasad Temple of Schuttgart, a Prophet guards herself against Dark attacks. This new skill, Unholy Resistance, is learned by Prophets and Elders at level 58. The Prophet is also wearing two head accessories at once, another new feature of Chronicle 5, and is carrying an A Grade weapon called Spiritual Eye."

Obrazek

This is the Adventurer Guide Book, a new feature in Chronicle 5. This item, purchased from a Grocer in any village, shows quest information, hunting grounds, and raid boss monsters, and is searchable by area

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 10:00 
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 11:21 
Cytuj:

Chronicle 5 stands before the entry door...

Already tomorrow the PTS on C5 is to become gepatched. Then everyone can try out, which will change in such a way.

The past planned date for C5 on the live servers is the 03. August.

http://l2.onlinewelten.com/phpkit/phpki ... =start.php

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 12:13 
Tak swoja droga, mozna grac na pts i na oficialnym servie w tym samym czasie z 1 acc?

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 12:37 
Alucreid napisał(a):
Tak swoja droga, mozna grac na pts i na oficialnym servie w tym samym czasie z 1 acc?

Można było w C4 ;)
Zdaje się, że mają osobne login-servery.

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 12:48 
A mozna juz wbijac na pts'a?
Jakis update czy cos juz jest?

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 13:15 
ta
maja osobny Login Server i Game Serverdla PTS. wiec mozna grac na PTS jednoczesnie miec np. sklepik na Live c4 .

jak sie domyslam PTs mzoe ruszyc w kazdej chwili.
NC musi tylko skonczyc Uploadklienta c5 PTS na servery a tazke dokonczyc przygotowania update servera. wiec dzis popoludniu albo wieczorem bedzie mozna sciagac klienta .

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 13:57 
Witaj PTS Witaj lagu.
:(

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 14:30 
Dla niewtajemniczonych stara rada, taka jak zawsze(czyli co kronike :D ) :
Kopiowanie klienta w inne miejsce, sciaganie i rozpakowanie pliku do nowego klienta: ftp://l2clientdownload.lineage2.com/pts ... ersion.zip
czekanie na wstanie updatera od pts

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 16:37 
Wyglada na to, ze narazie PTS down bo niemoge updejtowac ^^

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 21:46 
Mozna juz se robic updejta c5 pod pts'a ^^

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 22:11 
Tia proboje go robic ale tylko widze disconect i disconnect

Please read the following information carefully to learn more about the public testing of Chronicle 5.

High Level Testing: Special Boosts and Rates

The first character you create on the Public Test Server will be automatically boosted to level 75 when you log in to the test server. Please make sure that your first character is the character you want boosted! No other character you create will receive a boost. That character will also receive 76,000,000 SP to learn skills immediately and 100,000,000 Adena in the warehouse for items and equipment. Any character created after the first character will begin at level 1 with 0 SP and 0 Adena.

The experience rate during Chronicle 5 testing will be set at 4 times higher than the normal servers, and the item drop rate (including spoil) will be set at 6 times higher.

Special NPCs will be in the villages to sell items to help you develop your character quickly. NPCs will offer special items for sale, level your clan automatically, and allow you to choose your class transfers.

Low Level Testing: Character Wipe

Shortly before the release of the Chronicle on the live servers, the Public Test Server will be wiped of all characters before the end of public testing. At that time we hope you will continue to test on the server with a new character, beginning at level 1, to focus on the lower end content of Chronicle 5. As the wipe approaches, we will give advanced warning and will give more details about the experience and item drop rates for the lower level content testing.

Reporting Bugs

After the server launches, there will be two threads created in this forum for bug reporting. Please post in the correct thread, depending on the type of bug, to let the QA team know about any possible issues. We ask that you use only the official message board to report bugs during Chronicle 5 testing.

More often than not we will be unable to respond directly to bug reports unless they interfere with normal gameplay. We read all bug reports and we appreciate your time to post them here on the board.

Other Information

Choose carefully when you make your choices on the PTS, especially create your character and change your class. There are no refunds or reimbursements offered on the Public Test Server if you change your mind later!

Patch notes have been posted so you will have an idea of the new features and areas to explore in Chronicle 5. Thank you again from the Lineage II team!

PostNapisane: 27 lip 2006, 23:48 
crushmaster: Is there an official word on how many chronicles are planned for L2?

Hello Crushmaster! Well, I am not sure if you are asking about an actual [expansion named] “Chronicle” or the expansions for Lineage II. I’ll just answer both. Chronicle 5 will be the last [major update named] “Chronicle” that we will launch. And as long as there are players who enjoy playing our game, we will keep updating Lineage II. I am personally curious about how many expansions Lineage II will have. :)

Troche to wyjasnia...

PostNapisane: 28 lip 2006, 02:28 
Obrazek :D

EDIT

jest 5:10 i juz polowa zamna :) wstaje o 9 i bede mial wszytko :) ^_^

PostNapisane: 28 lip 2006, 04:19 
Szczesciarz ja przez cala noc niesciangalem nic .... bo mnie wyjeb z servera ....

PostNapisane: 28 lip 2006, 07:25 
Yakuza co masz za programiki w prawym gornym rogu?:)
A tak naprawde ciekawi mnie co to za skin masz do windy bo fajnie wyglada.

PostNapisane: 28 lip 2006, 08:52 
borboun napisał(a):
Szczesciarz ja przez cala noc niesciangalem nic .... bo mnie wyjeb z servera ....

Niech to szlag... Mialem to samo..

25% dopiero... grrr

80+ Soulhound, 78+ Trickster, 75+ Bers, 64 Insp SOLD

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 62 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona