Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 9 gru 2002, 13:54 
szukalem na wlasne potrzeby
moze komus sie tez przyda :)

1 - brownies, good loot at 1 and a good balance of attack vs defence modifiers

2 - grey wolf pups, loot not so good but good modifiers
puny skeletons, bad modifiers but love the tattered armor

3 - spriggarns, good mods, armor, some rare drops, good spawn near cotswold

4 - decayed zombies, ok mods and plentiful near cotswold, can also kill skeletons (green) when no zombies so little time wasted

5 - small bears, slow and drop skins and sometimes a weapon
emerald snakes (yellow but easy to handle), good exp
putrid (I think it's putrid around the buried statue) zombies, easy to handle
zombie sows and boars, at the farm at night - good exp, they're slow and the farmer gives good rewards for their tails

6 - drakelings, I do nothing but drakelings across the river from Prydwen keep for this level, 1/5 actually hits me, the rest drop in front of me. At this point I start using flight blunts for the pull and rough clout bodkins for normal arrows

7 - sprites around the river (camelot hills) and/or spiders and lions and goblin fishermen across the river in black mountains south.

8 - lions, bears and spiders in north part of black mountains south, close to guard tower.

9 - Filidh (druids) at the top of the hill behind the guard tower where I was hunting at 8,

10 - Comp. Forest - Oak Men, Carrion Drakes in Salisbury Plains

8-12 - Mithras tomb

13 - South-west corner of Avalon Marsh - Marsh Worms

11-15 - Comp. Forest ogre mystics, grove nymphs near West Downs, Wind Mephits in the Plains

15 – 19 - Avalon marsh mud golems and giant water leapers, Comp. Forest disturbed presences

19–20 - Sauvage Forest, Forest adders, giant wolves, black cats or Trees

20-22 Snowdonia station - Forest Trackers, Smugglers, and Chiefs, Salisbury Planes Giants

Lvl 22 and 23 - Forest Giants in Sauvage Forest, Cornwall hunters

Level 24 - Keltoi Fouge, Cornwall hunters, ghoul lords north of Caer Witrin

Lvl 26 - Cornwall hunters, moor boogeys

25-30 – Catacombs Undead, Snowdonia - Howling Knifeman and Howling Maidens

30-32 Llyn Barfog - Bgwan Fisherman by the lake, undead monks at the ruined monastery, Wicked Cythrauls

32-34 – Snowdonia Fearie Frogs by the lake, Lynesse dhunters

35-36 – Emain Macha (Hibernia frontier) - boogie men and graugaches

36-38 - the farm in Cornwall - Rooters

35-40 – Snowdonia - Arawnite Shamaness and Warriors

40-43 - Snowdonia - Tylwyth Tegs, hamadryads border of Cornwall and Lyonesse, Dunters Lyonesse,

43-50 – Penine Mountains knotted fellwoods

alternatywa:

17-20 Killtasks in Salisbury Plains.
(crafted Ironwood longbow)

20-21 Skeleton legionaires in Cornwall.
(crafted Heartwood longbow)

21-24 Keltoi
(crafted Heartwood longbow)

24-29 Cornwall Hunters
(crafted Heartwood longbow then Shadow Oak longbow)

29-32 Boogies in Cornwall
(Golden Oak bow)

32-38 Dunters in Lyonesse
(Golden Oak bow to 36 - BIG mistake, this bow sucks, I was missing like crazy! Go for a high quality crafted Stonewood longbow. 36 onwards used a high-quality - 96% - crafted Ebonwood longbow. Wonderful weapon!)

I did 38-39 grouped doing pygmy goblins, which was a nice change from soloing.
(crafted Ebonwood longbow)

I plan to do 39-40 either chain-killing the dunters, or trying the lower-con Greater Boogies.

I plan to do 40-43 on Greater Boogies and 43-48 on Tegs.

48-50 maybe trees on the frontier or grouped in lyonesse.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////

inne wypowiedzi:

Pygmy goblins are good for soloing around low to mid 40s. It does need some practise to cut down the deaths a bit though.

One way of doing them is:
- There's a large goblin camp South at the Cornwall-Lyonesse border.
- Check the escape path before you start, there are two. Usually either one is free of giants/drakes.
- Shoot from the hill at the side from Cornwall side.
- Pull without crit shot, except for oranges which can be pulled with it.
- After the pull arrow releases, run away ~4-8 paces, turn around and continue shooting. The goblin should turn around before it gets to you and you should be able to finish it off before it gets out of range.

You should be able to kill 4-5 goblins in a row without resting once you get it right - 3 without risks.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Around 15-16ish I recommend doing moor wolves and bears in cornwall behind the station. Awesome exp, most can be dropped before they reach you IF you have the high ground. Did yellows with ease, orange equip, 1/2 melee spec. Drops are worth about 6sp each give or take, not too bad at that level.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

at lvl 44 you can solo gobs (yellow ones) only 1 comes at you if you are soloing... just becareful that you don't crit shot pull... hehe... you know what happens if you crit shot pull... also if you put them down below half health before they reach you they will start running.. you just keep shooting that bow..

Currently at 43, soloing Dan. Clerks off to the right upon entering Lyon. Just after the Hamadryads. Nice little building. Also a litte ways down the hill are 2 pyg goblins. Easy to make that circut (Hamadrayads, Clerks,pygmies) until camp bonus expires. Then move onto Danion Fisherman. Nice solo pulls.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In the low 40s, there is a camp directly behind Albs port in emain. Good $$, privacy, and the mobs don't bring a friend and are very meaty. Nice exp, very very close run to the guards if there is trouble from mobs or an enemy foolish enough to get that close to you.

If you run out of arrows, just do a quick port back to Sauv. Or if you get tired of solo'ing...go RvR. Can't beat it.

You can also position yourself on the hill above the camp so you get your range. Usually won't have to melee them at all..so there is very little downtime.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I found the hollowman camp just outside Hurbury a nice mid-40s camp, until the camp bonus runs out. You'll probably have to kite Dathmul though. :P

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 33 I've been soloing in DF on those lili-something or others, and the butterfly chikys...Dreamhanses?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

lv 47-50

I couldnt face another goblin or tree group in lyon (at least the hours wasted trying to get group) so i soloed knotted & gnarled fellwoods near exacalibur - not the ones on the road, the spawn located over the hill behind the scrag camp.

Xp not as fast as a good lyon group but no waiting for groups etc easliy better xp over time.

At level 49 i was getting one bub xp every 3 hrs on average.

Level 47 might be a bit tougher now that they screwed the kiting code.

It is also very xpensive arrow wise as they trees dont drop anything.

I managed a level a week based on about 4 hours playtime / day

Its a slog but i made it eventually

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

i did 47 through 49 on the Aquaduct Goblins. Capped group xp for 47 and 48. At 49 I was killing blues worth 41 million a shot and yellows worth 45 million. Buffed I could do the blues in one shot easy. Quite a bit of running involved but I did all of 49 in under 15 hours solo.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Pygmy all the way 43-48! 2-3 arrows on each.
I use critical shot and of course all camp going after me so I run from them, target nearest and when they tunr to run back do /face 3 shots.
Other great MOB is boogy in cornwall. They drop soul gem and 30s -1g. I load all inventory with arrows and have min downtime.
I really liked to hunt in cornwall since I could make arrows there.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lvls 47-49 or so – for a diversion, head down to the lizards (scaled fiends?) in the pit just past the echoes in Barrows. You can stand on a ledge and easily get 4+ shots off on one before it is able to run up the ramp and attack you. If you have Slam shield style, there is very little chance you will die.

The loot is boring (lizard parts), but they add up quickly and can all be stacked so you can carry tons of parts with no problem. At lvl 48 the liz’s con mostly blue to me with a few yellows and yet I still get 27-40 mil per kill and since few other people hunt there the bonuses are usually in the 4-8 million range. There is also a spawn of Dark Gobs that you can target now and then in the corner for more easy exp.

leveling from 39-42, I have found that the hamadryads on the hill above the "Dunter spot" in Lyon is good. Lots of hamadryds, all blue/yellow/orange (with a named red one), you get good bonus damage, and their vials of blood that they drop stack 5 high and are worth 1 gold each, so they pay for

Sorry, many say that on 42/43 its possible to kill Tegs. Are there differently ranged Tegs? All I found in Pennine and Snow con orange and red to me, and they would kick my as if I can't run away. Or is there a special sort of low level spawn tegs in snow?

41+ I'm on the Peallidhs (sp?) in the lake near the ghostly towns people (to the left of the dunters). They also drop a repeatable quest item that can be turned in at Cornwall Station for over 5 mill XP a pop. These critters have an awesome weakness to slash damage, so I often see +50 on my shots and I'm a slash Scout too, so I hit for a ton if I need to Melee (not often on these guys)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

25 -- Finish off on Howling Men in Snow. great drops.
You can still mess with the Hob Gobs in Barfog, get Bloody leahter for your friar and infil pals
26 -- Move to Cornwall Hunters and get me a Bowmaster Bracer.
28 -- Add Moor Boogey's to your list, harvest the Soul Gems
Cats and Barrows if you feel like going inside with a group
30ish -- Add Ice Leezards and such in Odin's Wall.
33ish -- Add Dunter and Hamadryads in Lyon's
35ish -- Arwanite's in Snow
39 -- Add Hollow Men in Snow, Waylayers in Hadrian's, Freybugs in Pennine, Danoian Clerks in Lyons
40-43 -- Bone Eater Oracles in Yggdra... they try to cast and only 1 in 12 will make it to you. Wintery Dirge in Odins, nasty nukes but great exp and gold.
41 -- Add Greater Boogey and Cornwall Drakes in Cornwall.
42 -- Add Teg's in Snow.
43 -- Still Teg's, Hollow Men, Dirge, Oracles

PostNapisane: 10 gru 2002, 17:25 
Dzieki! Dzieki! dziekiiii!!!

tego wlasnie szukalem.

pozdrawiam
daemo