mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 18 lis 2002, 06:55 
To jest moj post z VN Boards z kilkoma pytaniami ktore mi przyszly do glowy ... Zwroccie uwage na pkt. 5 :smile:

"
1. I assume that necro's pet is con equal to necro ? Or is it just like chanter pet, blue con, with horrible nuke/resist and hit/miss rate ?
2. I assume also that all necro's armor stats like resists and procs, affects pet. Also necro's armor factor will affect pet (?) Otherwise necro will run around in woolen armor.
3. Also, what affects pet melee dmg ? Casters have dmg/spd on their sticks, is this will affect pet melee ? Or maybe its based on pet's level ? Then it would be like having pet with weapon 100% qua.
4. I wonder if necro's will get FA/IP. If yes, will this affect pet or necro ? Eg. when IP used, pet can be insta healed to 100%, or caster can heal himself when pet will die (?)
5. Someone said that pet is ported with you to keep. Does it mean, you can stand on a wall, pick a target and nuke through wall since pet's not affected by LoS (?) Or maybe your LoS affects pet ? Then still i see exploit when pet is hidden (cannot be targeted) and you're standing on a wall having all enemies in LoS. There's also 3rd possibility that Mythic fixed LoS on pets, but that would mean that they fixed thing that was unfixable (at least when only nuking pets were chanter pets). Or maybe they 'fixed' LoS for necro pets but this is "impossible" to do with chanter pets ?

[Edit] 6. Is necro taking fall damage in shade form ? Is necro's pet taking fall damage in shade form ? Can you jump of the keep wall and take damage, but it doesnt matter since you cant die and you're invunerable to rvr damage in shade form (?)
"

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: AdamSoTe dnia 2002-11-18 06:56 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 18 lis 2002, 09:21 
A odpowiedzi gdzie?

Co do parkowania peta i chodzenia sobie zwiedzac, to takiej mozliwosci nie ma, bo pet jest przyklekony do twojej dupy. :grin: Pisali juz o tym tysiac razy. :wink:

PostNapisane: 18 lis 2002, 09:36 
Eeeee tam .... nie znasz sie ....
Z tego co widzialem na screenach to pet nosi cie na barana :smile: