mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 990 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 50  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 13:35 
Sa i to duzo, nawet w tych trzech tematch wklejane bylo ale watpie ze wyszukasz teraz po ataku emo dzieciakow :)

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 13:36 
Zony są duże. Bardzo duże. Zamieściłem wcześniej linka do filmiku na youtube z exploracji jednej z pierwszych zon po wyjściu z Tortage-Conalls Valley. Jak dla mnie to jest duuża zona.
Wczytywanie się zon na chwilę obecną na dobrym sprzęcie trwa max 10sec. Zon jest w tej chwili kilkanaście, w momencie release ma niby być ponad 30.

Siege pvp ma sie odbywać w zonie Border Kingdoms. Ma być 9 keepów na server podzielone na 3 instancje w BK po 3 keepy w każdej jeśli dobrze rozumiem dostępne informacje.

V.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 13:40 
Ehh macie tu raz jeszcze kompilacje z oficjalnego forum dotyczącą ostatniego community eventu w Oslo:

Server Types:

* Server types (PVE, PVP, RPPVP). There will be rules of etiquette and a restricted naming policy on RPPVP server.

PVP:

* anyone who is not in your group is attackable (they think about adding guildmembers to the non attack list no matter if they are in another group or solo)
* there´s a pvp variation of all equipment stats
* there will be a pvp ranking system which increases with pvp kills and decreases with pvp deaths
* the highest ranked pvpers will be awarded with ingame items
* different styles of CTF arenas, the ones we saw at CES etc were stygian style maps, there will be more after launch
* besides CTF, there will be team annihilation
* CTF battles involve battling it out with the other team in an 8 player, 4-vs.-4 format where you have 10 minutes to win the match completely, of which involves capturing the other team's flag three times before they capture yours the same number. (curse article)
* there is also a Team Deathmatch type of instanced PvP, both with Ranked or Skirmish options. In Ranked matches, dying means you lose "PvP experience"

Crafting

* every character can learn one crafting profession
* current minimum level is 40, but they think about lowering it to 20
* crafting profs are: weaponsmith, armorsmith, alchemist, gemcutter, architekt.
* crafting experience will only be gained through crafting quests
* recipes will be always usable (are non consumable)
* leveling crafting will be fast (approx. some hours)
* nearly all items have 2 variations, crafted with normal resources and with rare. only craftable items have sockets for gems
* sockets come in different sizes, 4 per item are usable
* gems cant be removed, once equipped
* most of the crafted items or even all wont have stats like strength or inteligence. they´ll have ground values.
* crafted items without gems are not comparable with very good looted items, however they are more flexiable then looted items. they are good against opponents with special resistances or weaknesses.
* higher quality items can only be obtained from people who are in a guild and in a guildcity crafted in special crafting places.
* crafting works everywhere
* the crafting process is automatic and you wont lose your crafting resources in the crafting process
* Avery´s report from Oslo about crafting! http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=53149
* TenTonHammer crafting video from Oslo http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/21062

Guild Cities:

* there are 3 instanced zones for every guild:
Cimmeria: Lache flats
Aquilonia: poitain
Stygia: Redlotus Marches
* A guild needs 30 people to build a city. Some of them have to reach level 60.
* You can only choose the country when founding a guildcity (Cim, Aqu, Sty), the instance and the city plot is automatic
* all buildings need a combination of wood, stone, metal, gold
* inside the building site, there are dozens of cornerstones in different sizes. an architect, with guild permission, will be able to build different buildings on those spots. after the "payment", the building process has been started
* the first building is always the keep
* nearly all building can be upgraded one or two ranks
* upgrades raise the level of the city
* walls are buildings too and there are specific building sites for them. there are inner and outer walls. towers and stairs can be placed nearly everywhere.
* you will be able to teleport to your guildcity´s keep everytime. they think about a cooldown of that feature.
* Avery´s Video - Sieging+PVE guild cities http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=53395

Harvesting

* 4 resources
* every resource has 6-8 levels (bronze, iron)
* chance of getting a rare resource (within level) during harvesting
* resources are displayed on the minimap
* can be found in the city zones and rarely in the world
* there is no plan to specialze in a specific resource
* there are additional resources, dropped by specific mobs
* harvesting nodes are specially designed with particle effects to make it easier to notice them (curse.com)

Border Kingdoms

* 9 battlekeeps per server. this number will be reduced on lower populated servers at game start
* to obtain a BK keep, your guild has to have a guildcity rankIII
* one keep per guild, however you can attack other keeps
* the longer the guild holds the keep, the stronger the bonus every guildmember gets.
* different forms of keeps can be made, but it wont be as customizable as a guildcity, it wont be a second guildcity
* every guild can set an attack timer, there is a minimum timeframe however. there are specific timezones when a keep can be made attackable (depends on which server you play, i.e. EU or US). so it wont be able to set the keep attackable at 0300 server time.
* the bigger the attack window, the easier it gets for the defending guild to hold the keep
* siege maximum time is 90 minutes so far. if the attacking guild isnt succesful, the keep has been defended.
* if the keep is attackable, attacking players can build a wartent. defending guildmembers receive an alarm.
* two ways for the attacking guild to win:
- "partial victory" when the keep inside the keep is destroyed. the defending guild loses all their bonus, but keeps the keep.
- "total victory": obtained by destryoing all buildings inside the keep, the attacking players can build their own keep straight away
* siegeweapons wil lbe build on the battlefield and require wood, iron, stone, gold and can only be build at specific spots. (ca. 8 slots)
* there are siege slots for the attacking and the defending guild
* destrying of the walls is quite fast (several minutes). hiding inside the keep wont be a good option
* a partial destroyed keep (partial victory) or a new keep cant be attacked for a specific time
* there are other targets, besides the keeps inside the bk, for example, towers. its something for smaller guilds. there is currently no limit how many towers a guild can hold.
* there are no plans to upgrade towers so far, if so, there will be limited upgrades.

Raids:

* 4 groups, each 6 players
* loot = items not tokens
* master looter can distribute loot
* 20 raid encounters at start of the game
- devided into 8 dungeons in different sizes
- the 8 dungeons come in 3 different levels, but minimum level will be 75
* most dungeons can be accomplished in 1-3 hours for experienced raid members
* it will be easier to accomplish the higher levels if you done the previous levels by looting the items in the first runs
* cooldown of 7 days for raid dungeons. player based.
* Funcom is also going to be saving the state of the dungeon, and most of the monsters will not respawn for that week once they've been killed
* Avery´s Video about Raids/Mounts: http://www.stage6.com/user/AcolyteAvery/video/2123683/

* ESRB and austrian PEGI are done, no german rating yet
* Fatalities are in the german version, even though the most brutal ones will be cut
* its possible to obtain the preorder bonus in EU, more info in the next weeks
* there will be a spanish version of the game.

Spellweaving:

* spellweaving is still ingame, it works similar to the melee combo system now. you wont use spellweaving as often as combos, but the effect is stronger.
* possibilty to damage yourself or your group with intensive use of spellweavin is planned. there are other disadvantages planned.
* no more hell for intensive use of spellweaving. its not funny if some of your groupmembers suddenly disappear during raid etc.

Groups:

* small xp bonus for killing stuff
* 3 loot options:
- round robin
- free for all
- master looter. loot can be distributed by the master looter
* quest items always drop for every groupmember with the quest
* nearly all smaller caves or minidungeons (like the maze or acheronian ruins) have a hero mode (a challenging groupgame), because those dungeons are normally made for solo or minigroups.

Mounts:

* there will be a big choice of horses (5-10 in different colors)
* differ in hitpoints, turn radius, stamina, speed
* all mounts can attack on their own and cause different damage
* many spells can be fired from the back of a horse
* its possible to get kicked of the horse during a fight
* the warmammoth and the rhino are nearly the same in stats, the rhino is more agile though and the warmammoth has more HP
* mammoth and rhino are exclusiv preorder items atm
* requirement for a mount is lvl40
* mounts are inventory items, you can have many of them
* currently mounts cannot be customized at release, but they will come up with something later. its unclear what a mount does, when you dismoount atm.

Stealth:

* every class is able to stealth
* different possibilites to detect a stealthed player:
- stealth skill: raised with skillpoints
- preception: if its higher then the stealth skill of a player, you detect him faster
- noise: dependent of the gear you wear, the surface, the speed
- viewcone: a stealthed player infront of you,will be detected easier
- lighting level: easier to see a stealthed player at day
* there will be a interface which lets you see the lighting level

Tortage:

* Even though it´s possible to level to 25 in Tortage so far, the add more quests to the zone, because beta testers complained about the lack of traveling. there will be smugglerquests which leads you out of the city.
* you can level to 20 in tortage, you can gain more xp, but it wont count.
* there will be more starting areas after release
* Smuggler system, that let´s you leave the island before you reach levl 20 to explore the world (article curse.com)

Gameplay:

* pings of over 500ms shouldnt be a problem in gameplay. there is a invisible actionqueue. FC was converned about different internetconnections liek dialups, ISDN etc and constructed the game engine in a way that everyone will enjoy the game
* Great character creation movie PART I: http://www.hexus.tv/show.php?show=223
* First Ingame Moments PART II: http://www.hexus.tv/show.php?show=224
* Gaute Godager announced that the game will be shipping with the ability to modify the look of interface elements; changing the graphics and so forth. However, post-launch, Funcom plans to add the ability to interface with the Age of Conan UI API, allowing the ability to create unique and new UI elements, similar to what World of Warcraft currently employs. (http://aoc.curse.com/articles/details/5781/)

Zoning/Travel/Worldmap

* small traveling loading screen is planned (let´s you see from where you travel and where to). anyone remember indiana jones games?
* loading screen will be edited and will be different for wach zone

Audio:

* background music´s length is about 3 hours. the sound changes when in combat
* 5.1 sound support
* choirs and opera singers are used
* Avery´s report from Oslo about the amazing sound and music in AoC http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=53185

Online Ranking/database:

* PVP and Serverstatistic portal is in the makings

Classes:

* Scion of Set and Druid of the Storm is merged to Tempest of Set.
* Tempest of Set is a stygian priest, who uses electrical damage and area effects
* if he does more damage, he can heal better. contrary to the priest of mitra, if he heals more, he does more damage
* no lich class anymore, because it felt like a herald of xotli.
* most lich elements are in the necromancer class now, for example, transforming into a lich
* there are 3 classes for every archetype now (3 soldiers, 3 rogues, 3 mages, 3 priests)
* every race has his own priest class now

Miscellaneous

* 1500 armor/clothing sets, video from Avery from Oslo visit: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=53176
* Avery´s Video about insights on AoC Quests: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=53196
* Game Designer Gaute about Prestige Classes/Class Merge: http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/21146
* Avery´s Video about "Sanctum of the Burning Souls" http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post1321337
* HTTP Download version: Friday feature 26th January - Q&A: http://files.filefront.com/Community.../fileinfo.html
* CES 2008 Barbarian Video: http://www.tomsgames.com/us/site/fla..._gameplay.html

Do tego mnóstwo filmików na www.gametrailers.com

V.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 13:53 
Cytuj:
There will be rules of etiquette and a restricted naming policy on RPPVP server.

Cos wiecej o tych serwerach jest ? Milo by bylo pograc na serwerze gdzie ludzie nie nazywaja sie np SpoXXXOR. Z 2giej strony zbytnia przesada w jakims RP mocno by utrudniala komunikacje i byla by trudna do upilnowania;]

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 13:58 
Nie ma Sou. Co do RP serverów jest dokładnie tyle info co wklejone. Nic więcej devsi nie podali jak dotąd.

V.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 19:20 
Co do zone'ow ogolnie... Zone'y sa naprawde male. Porownywac zone'y A OC z zone'ami WOW, to ta jakby porownywac powierzchnie Polski i USA.

Tyle razy juz bylo pisane ze zonowanie w Coananie nie ma nic wspolnego z GW

I tak i nie. Powtarzam (chyba juz trzeci raz?), ze beda:
a) zwykle instancje dungeonkowe / instancjonowane questy dla jednej osoby
b) zwykle zone'y takie, jakie znamy z wiekszosci gier
c) zone'y dzialajace w ten sam sposob, co miasta/oustposty z Guild Wars. Czyli jest sobie zone i po uzbieraniu sie w nim duzej liczby osob, tworzona jest jego dokladna kopia. W przypadku istnienia wiecej niz jednej kopii danego zone'a podczas wchodzenia do niego, bedzie istniala mozliwosc wyboru, do ktorej kopii/mirrora/districta chcemy wejsc.

OT PS. Zbiorcze wyjasnienie dla paru zainteresowanych apropos:

zniżanie się do czyjegoś poziomu przez moderatora

Nie przesadzajmy, jestem moderatorem paru dzialow, ale przede wszystkim jestem uzytkownikiem tego forum i nie widze powodu, dla ktorego nie mialbym sie czasem w ostrzejszy sposob wypowiedziec na pewne tematy, biorac pod uwage, ze jest to community forum stworzone "przez graczy dla graczy". Stanie ponad innymi uzytkownikami i unikanie wymiany zdan / zabierania glosu w niektorych sprawach, wynikajace tylko i wylacznie z faktu, ze jest sie moderatorem, w przypadku forum internetowego o grach wydaje mi sie troche smieszne i byloby dla mnie niezreczne. Moim zdaniem czym mniej interwencji nadgorliwych moderatorow w sprawach, ktore niekoniecznie jej wymagaja - tym lepiej, bo forum zyje wlasnym zyciem, dyskusje zmieniaja sie dynamicznie itd. A ze czasem dochodzi do sprzeczek? Jak w zyciu. Zgadzam sie, ze jest to czesciowe zasmiecanie, bo wieksza czesc flame'u nic konkretnego nie wniosla do tematu AoC, ale wiem z doswiadczenia, ze w 90% przypadkow, jesli ktos bedzie chcial zadac szybkie pytanie, to nie bedzie sie przekopywal przez kilkanascie/dziesiat stron danego topica (z flamami czy bez - nie robi roznicy), tylko wejdzie na ostatnia i po prostu zapyta.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 20:29 
Cytuj:
Here is clarification that the game will have 1500 armor sets. With each set compromising of 4-8 pieces each.

No to farma do konca zycia :E

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 20:34 
Konrador czy Conall's Valley jest mała ? Przecież nawet z tego filmiku z Youtube milkfoxa widać, że jest spora. To jak to jest ?

V.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 20:51 
Sa zone'y mniejsze i wieksze. Nie maja ustalonej wielkosci. Wiekszosc z tych, ktore odwiedzil... moj znajomy sprawialy wrazenie klaustrofobicznych - obecnosc niewidzialnych scian i wyznaczonych sciezek, z ktorych nie mozemy zboczyc dodatkowo to poteguje. Rozmiary zone'ow i w ogole zastosowanie opisanych przeze mnie powyzej rozwiazan w grze z 2008 sa wg mnie mniej niz satysfakcjonujace.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 23:12 
konrador napisał(a):
Sa zone'y mniejsze i wieksze. Nie maja ustalonej wielkosci. Wiekszosc z tych, ktore odwiedzil... moj znajomy sprawialy wrazenie klaustrofobicznych - obecnosc niewidzialnych scian i wyznaczonych sciezek, z ktorych nie mozemy zboczyc dodatkowo to poteguje. Rozmiary zone'ow i w ogole zastosowanie opisanych przeze mnie powyzej rozwiazan w grze z 2008 sa wg mnie mniej niz satysfakcjonujace.

/agree
chociaż mi aż tak bardzo nie przeszkadza, gorzej że jest mobek na mobku, do tego nie można już wskakiwać sobie (tak jak np. w WoW'ie) po górach aby wejść na szczyt lub skrócić sobie drogę przez co obszar gry jeszcze bardziej się zawęża

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2008, 23:19 
Heh a mój znajomy mówi zupełnie co innego :> Widzę, że sam będę musiał sie przekonać.

V.

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 08:06 
i znowu jakies areny i ctf w pvp. to juz naprawde nudne sie robi ciut.
btw na samym poczatku czyli pare lat temu cos wspominali ze od 1 do 20 levelu gra ma byc single player, a dopiero potem multi. jak przypuszczam to juz sie zmienilo?

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 09:26 
1-5 jest singleplayer, następnie trafiasz do Tortage jak każdy na tym levelu, w tej mieścinie jest multiplayer ale już wszystkie questy są single. I tak ciągniesz do 20 lvl. Potem opuszczasz Tortage i jest już typowe multi.

Główne pvp ma być w Border Kingdoms w postaci sieges. Ctf ma być czymś w rodzaju mini-gier ot tak dla rozrywki.

V.

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 09:52 
i jak rozumiem sieges beda bez ograniczen w liczbie walczacych?
na serverach pvp mozna klepac kazdego i wszedzie?

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 10:01 
Tak.
Tak poza okresem tuz po przejściu z zony do zony. Nie wiadomo co z pve cities. Ale chyba tam też nie będzie można.

V.

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 12:02 
A moze ktos napisac cos wiecej o samej walce ??Bo z filmikow to owy system nie zapowiada sie na jakis rewolucyjny (mi np bardziej przypadl do gustu sposob walki znany z DM albo Obliviona :P) .Owszem momentami walki wygladaja fajnie ale ja juz np walki z wieloma targetami sobie nie wyobrazam - za bardzo chaotyczne .No i jestem ciekaw jak skill graczy bedzie mial wplyw na sam przebieg walki .Czy masherzy znajda cos dla siebie czy raczej system combosow bedzie niczym ten z VF (virtua fighter dla niewtajemniczonych ;)

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 13:03 
no co, machasz czym tam masz, powiedzmy mieczem z trzech kierunków lewo, prawo, środek, do tego np możesz kolesia odrzucić do tyłu i przewrócić, combosy składają się zdaje maksymalnie z 4 kliknięć, a podstawowe z 1 kliknięcia, na action barze klikasz na skill i wtedy na tzw. rose podświetla ci się w jakim kierunku masz uderzyć aby to "combo" doszło do skutku

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 21:44 
-> Varenthin
pełny szacunek dla Ciebie- jesteś tu chyba jedyną osobą , która piszę ZAWSZE na temat i nie dołączasz do żadnego flame i sporów , kóre nie dotyczą bezpośrednio Conana- gdyby były jakięs punkty reputacji za posty miałbyć maxa- ja Ci w każdym razie dziękuje i oby inni szłi w Twoje ślady

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2008, 23:33 
Bo pewnie jest tez jedna z niewielu osob ktore graja w bete i maja o czyms pojecie;p

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 01:09 
Sou napisał(a):
Bo pewnie jest tez jedna z niewielu osob ktore graja w bete i maja o czyms pojecie;p

Chyba chciales napisac ze "kolega" gra w bete.

Player>> Ban?
[GM]Dave>> If you insist.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 990 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 50  Następna strona