mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 990 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 50  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 10:49 
w przeciwienstwie do "starych wyjadaczy-wszystko wiedzacych" stara sie pisac o grze a nie o dupie maryny,za co i ja jestem mu wdzieczny,bo szczerze nie mam czasu zbytnio siedziec i szukac news'ow o AoC ,poprostu Ci ktorzy nie maja nic sensownego do napisania w tym temacie a takze w reszcie tematow traktujacych o AoC ....wypier dalac

jey#2178
BF3: jeyjeykrk
PSN: jeyjeykrk

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 11:25 
Marti napisał(a):
w przeciwienstwie do "starych wyjadaczy-wszystko wiedzacych" stara sie pisac o grze a nie o dupie maryny

co mnie obchodzi porównanie pvp WoW'a z EVE czy jakichkolwiek innych gier w temacie o AoC (jak będę chciał o tym pogadać to wejdę do podforum o EVE lub WoW), do tego posty na 30 linijek przez kilka stron, na które nie mam czasu i nie chce mi się ich czytać bo nic nowego nie wnoszą do tematu, no i nie są z nim związane

btw pojawił się nowy patch, termin majowy staje się coraz bardziej realny

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 14:50 
Nie chce mi sie przebijac przez 3 strony jakis flameow, czy cos wiadomo o serwerach pvp?

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 14:58 
Tyle, że będą, pvp niby wszędzie poza miejscami przechodzenia z zony do zony i pve cities. Zastanawiają się czy i jaki rodzaj lootu wprowadzić. Tyle wiadomo.

V.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 15:05 
Na forum oficjalnym pojawiaja sie dyskusje na temat ffa pvp co chyba jest malo prawdopodobne ale kto wie, jesli mechanika gry na to pozwala to moze cos takiego kiedys wprowadza ?
Nawet jesli nie bedzie ffa to serwery pvp sa potwierdzone i to od dnia premiery, zastanawia mnie tylko jakie beda roznice miedzy pve i pvp poza oczywistymi.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 15:13 
co do tego patcha to on ma 6GB O_o, jak ktoś zainteresowany to PM o patch notes, bo tutaj to by wyszły 3 wielkie posty ;p

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 17:15 
wypier dalac

Juz moze skonczcie? Bo widze wiecej smecenia o flame'a, niz samego flame'a. W jednym przypadku whine na flame i pytanie o informacje, ktora pojawila sie i byla przedyskutowana na POPRZEDNIEJ stronie, daleko za flamem. gw, naprawde.

OnT: Patch rzeczywiscie sporawy. U mn.. ojego kolegi teraz chce sciagac 8GB, h3h3 :\ Miejmy nadzieje, ze duzo zmian na lepsze.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 18:04 
abrakadabra ;D
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 18:10 
Varenthin napisał(a):
co do tego patcha to on ma 6GB O_o, jak ktoś zainteresowany to PM o patch notes, bo tutaj to by wyszły 3 wielkie posty ;p

No to wklej..

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 18:16 
no dobra, już i tak poszło 6 pm'ów

QA Lead napisał(a):
Its a pretty big patch really. This has most of the Jan milestone stuff that someone mentioned. Check the patch notes if you dont believe me

Kod:
Update notes for GeneralBetaCurrent@35728

Quests:

Destiny Rogue:
* The Awakening I: The cut scene when finding Arias should now trigger properly.
* The Awakening II: Ulric won't dawdle quite so much.
* The Awakening III: Player should now face Ulric, as is proper in an assassination.
* The Awakening III: Upon killing Ulric, 'Tina's Sword' is replaced with 'Tina's Bloody Sword.'

Destiny Soldier:
* The Awakening I: Added a quest marker for the Thirsty Dog Inn.
* The Awakening I: Picts should spawn correctly, attacking Arias.
* The Awakening I: Valeria will leave the Harbor Guard Captain to you, rather than killing him herself and making it impossible to finish the quest. She just gets so excited sometimes, you know?
* The Awakening I: Captain Phoenic's text and audio should now match.
* The Awakening I: The Harbor Master's only gets one death scene now, much to his dismay.
* The Awakening III: Player should now properly be arrested even if logging out and back in before leaving Nadini's hut. You can run, but you can't hide.
* The Awakening III: The quest to escape the keep of Tortage should no longer complete early.
* The Dark Touch: Players should now display a bottle of water in their hand while curing Tina.
* The Awakening III: 'Waking in the prison' cutscene is no longer played if the character has already retrieved the key.
* The Awakening III: Prison door should now open immediately after use of the key.

Destiny Mage:
* The Awakening I: Waypoint to Cramaleico has been added.
* The Awakening I: The quest task 'Rescue Arias' should now correctly spawn the next step of the quest upon completion.
* The Awakening III: Killing guards in the Rum 'n Rumble should now properly update this quest.

Destiny Healer:
* The Awakening II: Map markers should now disappear with the new quest.
* The Awakening II: The Survivor Child now should properly move to the pile of burned bodies.
* The Awakening II: The Potion of Restoration quest reward should now properly spawn in the player's inventory.
* The Awakening III: Isleen will properly follow you out of the keep.
* The Quarry: The Brutal Pirates in the Quarry in Tortage City aren't quite as feisty as they were.
* Xeno's Last Hour: A typo in the journal was corrected.
* Vile Venom from Stygia: Attempting to gather crates will no longer result in an error message
* Enemies no More: Goal markers should now point to the correct positions.
* Blood Soaked Battle Plans: Waypoints should now appropriately point to Atzel's Fortress and King Conan.
* Pools of Blood: User should now be able to complete this quest properly.
* Rage of the Ape God: Quest marker should now point to the correct location
* A Shift in the Balance: Strom's Guards should now display holding a mug of beer upon being given one.
* The Raided Tomb: waypoint should now point correctly to Issa.
* The War Totem: Quest should now update properly when destroying the totem.
* Butchering the Weak: Wounded Vanir should now respawn correctly.
* The Troglodyte Conflict: Buildings should now more smoothly transition from whole to destroyed.
* War Standard: the banner item should now have an appropriate inventory graphic.
* The Captain's Warning: Quest Text referring to mobs has been clarified.
* Zeno's Last Hour: corrected some text discrepancies.
* Domicile of Vileness: Quest should now properly spawn when talking to Odetta.
* Xantia's Wrath: Tarisha is on speaking terms with you again.
* Tradeskill: a number of quests should now turn in properly.
* Securing the Caravan Route: Killing the Savage Lion should now count towards the quest goal.
* Abandoned in the Halls of Fear: Quest should now be easier to complete successfully.
* The King's Headache: Quest title should now be possessive rather than plural.
* Cimmerian Allies: It should now be clearer that the player is freeing cimmerian prisoners.
* Devil's Pass: the Enormous Bear should now spawn when placing the basket.
* The End Battle: The Resistance Fighters have been drilling every day and should now correctly fight and move.
* Feast of Wyrmlings: Waypoint to Rulvio should now point to the correct location
* The Demon in the Tree: the Demon should now properly spawn after the young grol.
* The Sanctity of Slaughter: Quest should now properly update after the user cleanses the altar and kills the beast.
* A Curious Encounter: Radi's Amulet has been flagged as unique.
* The Tanner's Stench: Goal Marker for Chael has been corrected.
* Dry Times: the Red Hand Guard should only give the player a single 'Jack of Ale.'
* Cold Iron for the Soul: a quest marker pointing to Atzel's Fortress has been added.
* The Lamb Becomes a Wolf: Errors in dialog with Servia have been corrected.
* The Legendary Turach: Waypoints should now point properly for this quest.
* The End Battle: You should now only receive one Phoenix Medallion from Nadini

Items:
* Whale Oil Candles now look like candles in the player's inventory.
* Necklace of Shrunken Ape Heads now has appropriate visuals.
* Trinket quest item should now display properly in the user's inventory.
* Piited Mace and Piited Maul have now properly been renamed to Pitted Mace and Pitted Maul.
* The Face of Death item now looks closer to its description.
* Shade Hood's graphics have been updated.
* Picts on white sands isle should now drop more healing and mana potions.
* The Holy Vengeance Scroll should now have an icon.
* The Limber Pants have been renamed to reflect their visual look.
* Scrolls for Fire weave (Rank 4) and (Rank 5) have been renamed to reflect the ranks they actually give.
* Scrolls for Campaign Season (Rank 4) and (Rank 5) have been renamed to reflect the ranks they actually give.

General:
* Rapidly meleeing an enemy should no longer lead to hilarious animations.
* The Welcome Tutorial will now only be displayed to the player once, even if they quit before entering the dungeon.
* The Annihilation Match statue should now be properly destroyed when reaching zero health.
* Tutorial has been added for combos and fatalities in the Tortage Jungle.
* You can no longer give your pony away.
* It is no longer possible to use the Heart of Acheron during combat.
* It will now be easier to get into Tina's bed. Getting Tina into it, we leave to you.
* The Broken Oar can now be equipped by all classes.
* The Mount item now has a 5 second cooldown to prevent immediate mount/dismounts.
* Spells learned through feats should now properly be unlearned when untraining feats.
* Help Menu is now listed in the correct numerical order.
* Water should no longer display as a checkerboard on occasion.
* All mobs should no longer automatically detect a stealthing player.
* A more appropriate sound should now be played when hitting Saddur with the Broken Oar.
* The ability previously named 'Bandage' is now called 'Rest'.

NPCs:
* City of Tortage: the Guard Dog's nametag should now appear consistent above his head.
* City of Tortage: Valeria should no longer attack the Harbor Guard during the lighthouse encounter of the soldier destiny quest.
* City of Tortage: Si-Khu should no longer spawn twice.
* City of Tortage: Ulric has been giving a stern talking-to about his constant nudity. He won't do it again.
* City of Tortage: Red Hand Sentries should now properly attack.
* City of Tortage Night: Phoenic should now be more animated.
* City of Tortage: Captain Redrik now leaves Tortage to deliver his letter to King Conan.
* Tarantia Noble District: Amedies has found his head.
* Tortage Jungle: Scavenger Tuut's health should now be more in line with his level.
* Tortage Jungle: Saddur will no longer attack before his voice over is done playing.
* Eiglophian Mountains: Vito has climbed out of the log. It wasn't that comfortable anyway.
* Khemi: Tali no longer offers the player dialog options for quests they do not have.
* Mithrelle's Mansion: Mithrelle's level should now remain reliably fixed.
* Thunder River: Guard Captain Mycus should no longer have typos in the turn-in text for the quest 'Fighting the Pict Leaders.'
* Fields of the Dead: Radi should now appropriately be addressing the character in conversation.
* Thunder River: Septima should now appear as a female character.
* Conall's Valley: Devlon's arms should no longer intersect his legs.
* Atzel's Approach: Kurtz Mandros' dialog has been corrected for the quest 'The Bloody Ambush.'
* The Freshwater System: Renato has also found his head.
* Khopshef Province: The Rhinos should now aggro as intended.
* Fight Club Arena: Aquilonian Spectator also got the lecture about public nudity.
* Tarantia Noble District: Gigolo's animations should now look more appealing.
* Wild Lands of Zelata: Female Prisoner is now properly clothed.
* Fields of the Dead: Jocund's bracers should no longer be within her wrists.
* Outflow Tunnels: Darkhand Assassins should be properly clothed.
* Field of the Dead: Quest markers should now properly point to the location of Specter of Chieftain Iogenan.
* White Sands Isle: Pict Chieftain [Boss] should now properly animate and render.
* City of Tortage: Sakumbe should now have the proper voice-over audio.
* Destiny Mage: Drunken Henchmen and Renton have been advised to take it a bit easy on the Mages.
* Old Tarantia: Captain Avita should be more properly clothed.
* Khopshef Province: Followers of Dekerto should no longer spawn infinitely. They should also move much more naturally.
* Tortage Jungle: Casilda should no longer freeze in place if the player relogs while in the Jungle.
* Wild Lands of Zelata: Kaylee is now properly clothed.
* Tortage Volcano: The Mercenary of Acheron should now properly spawn upon the stairs, not beneath.

Mobs:
* Tortage Jungle: Young Jungle Apes should now react appropriately to the player's presence.
* Sanctum of the Burning Souls: clothing should animate correctly with Undead Axemen.
* Mobs should no longer tilt to the side when walking on slopes.
* Robber in Tortage should no longer drop such an extravagant amount of money.
* Ice worms should now properly follow their patrol paths upon release.

World Design:
* The grass in Conall's Valley should display the proper texture when viewed from a distance.
* Collision on many objects in Keshatta has been updated.
* All stone fragments within the Tortage Underhalls should now have collision.
* Visual look of some environmental objects has been updated.
* Respawn points have been added to the Tarantia Sewer Main System- players should no longer respawn beneath the playfield.
* Pillows in Thoth-Amon's Sanctuary have been given appropriate collision.
* Crocodile God Statues in Keshatta should now have the appropriate textures.
* Collision has been corrected around some of the Acheronian Towers in Atzel's Approach.
* User can no longer interact with the cracked wall in the Mausoleum on White Sands Isle after it has been destroyed.
* Collision has been corrected around the dais in the Purple Carp Tavern.
* Wood objects in the Ice Dragon Cave should no longer sound like water.
* Tortage Island: Placement of spikes should now prevent player from getting stuck between them.
* City of Tortage: It should no longer be able to see through the cave walls of the Coastal Cave.
* Mithrelle's Mansion: the braziers within the mansion should now properly be giving off light.
* Spooky as it was, the Ice Cave should be decidedly less foggy.
* Stone objects should no longer be protruding from the walls in Atzel's Fortress.
* A collision barrier blocking part of the hallway in the Halls of Eternal Frost has been removed.
* Collision on the floor of The Onyx Chambers has been corrected.
* The railing in the Armsman's Tavern and Arena has been scaled to a more appropriate size.
* Invisible collision in Atzel's Fortress has been tweaked.
* Fixed some lighting within Atzel's Approach.
* Some collision within the Sanctum of the Burning Souls has been corrected.
* Some bones within Atzel's Fortress now display a more natural appearing texture.
* Glaciers within Atzel's Fortress should now display the proper textures.
* The liquid within barrels in Atzel's Fortress should now behave more like water.
* It should no longer be possible to get stuck in a bunk bed in Atzel's Fortress.
* It should no longer be possible to reach the end of the Atzel's Approach playfield.
* A number of items in Atzel's Approach have had collision adjusted.
* Many items in Khopshef Province have had collision adjusted.
* The Farmhouse in the Wild Lands of Zelata should now display the proper textures.
* An Invisible Fence in Atzel's Approach has been given the appropriate texture.
* Zoning into Tarisha's Shop should now start the player inside the playfield.
* Player should no longer get stuck between the wheelbarrow and barrel upon zoning into the Thirsty Dog Inn.
* Collision has been adjusted for some items in Conall's Valley.
* Some polygons in Ulric's Mansion have been corrected.
* Some items in the Border Range have had collision adjusted.
* A few items on White Sands Isle have had collision adjusted.
* A flagon in the Armsman Tavern should now be resting properly on its table.
* A fire in the Wild Lands of Zelata has now been lowered onto its fuel.
* The Gates in the Armsman's Tavern and Arena should now be properly named.
* A few items on Tortage Island have had collision adjusted.
* The cocoons in Conall's Valley now properly stop moving after they are destroyed, and respawn correctly.
* Collision in Renton's house has been significantly cleaned up.
* The Main Gate to Tortage should now respond more immediately when opened.
* Stairs in Kalanthes' room should now be more appropriately sized.
* Wood fire object in the Onyx Chambers has been made to look more visually complete.
* Some collision within the Tortage Keep has been corrected.
* Some collision within the Sanctum of the Burning Souls has been improved.
* Collision within the Tortage Underhalls has been adjusted.
* Numerous visual fixes within the Tortage Underhalls.
* Collision has been corrected in the Dragon Cave
* Some collision in the Field of the Dead has been corrected.
* Some lamps in Ulric's Mansion have been rejoined to the wall.

Classes:

Guardian:
* Wrath - New innate ability for Guardians, which is enabled from level 1. Upon being hit with a melee attack, you have a chance of getting a Wrath buff, which will increase your damage. This buff can stack up to 20 times, so the more you get hit, the more powerful the buff will be.

Herald of Xotli:
* Desecrating Benediction (Rank 1) should now properly transform the player.

Dark Templar:
* 'Cunning Deflection' feat should now unlock the relevant combo for the player.

Conquerer:
* 'Dual Master' feat's description should remain consistent prior to and after training.
* 'Burning Vigor' feat should now work correctly.
* 'Improved Defensive Stance' feat should now work correctly.
* Campaign Season spell should now increase damage by a number greater than 0.

Ranger:
* The 'Focused Fire' feat should now show a buff when active.
* Puncture proc should now create a visible debuff in the GUI.
* Rangers should now receive the 'Q' and 'E' attack directions upon reaching level 40.
* Sniper Stance should now have a more appropriate description.
* 'Bleeding Puncture II' should now correctly apply a DoT onto the target, rather than the ranger.

Demonologist:
* The spells Agonizing Jolts, Wicked Bolt, and Shockstrike should now have their appropriate and unique icons.

Assassin:
* 40-59 and 60-80 combos have been given updated placeholder text.

Necromancer:
* The feat 'Unholy Hands' should now properly give access to the spell Unholy Hands.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 20:08 
A gdzie reszta cheetah 2 ? 60fps na 8800gts to za mało do pvp.

V.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 20:38 
Viracept napisał(a):

V.

Jesli to jest stale (czyt. minimum)60fps to az za duzo do pvp w mmo.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 20:45 
iniside napisał(a):
Viracept napisał(a):

V.

raczje nie stałe, są dropy fps'ów nawet na tych hi-end'owych kompach, a wiadomo nie każdy ma 8800gtx i 4gb ramu, muszą to naprawić

ja poproszę o 60 fpsów :) i jeszcze lepiej aby mieć tyle w siege

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 20:55 
Varenthin napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):
Viracept napisał(a):

V.

raczje nie stałe, są dropy fps'ów nawet na tych hi-end'owych kompach, a wiadomo nie każdy ma 8800gtx i 4gb ramu, muszą to naprawić

ja poproszę o 60 fpsów :) i jeszcze lepiej aby mieć tyle w siege

Mozna im wybaczyc bo beta, ale jesli po becie dalej tak bedzie :<.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 21:35 
60fps to jest na 8800gts przy jednym npc widocznym na chwile obecną na max ustawieniach. Stąd moja supozycja, że to trochę mało na sieges...

V.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 21:40 
Viracept napisał(a):
60fps to jest na 8800gts przy jednym npc widocznym na chwile obecną na max ustawieniach. Stąd moja supozycja, że to trochę mało na sieges...

V.

no właśnie, to ma być grywalne a nie kolejny benchmark ;D

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 22:43 
Ciekawe czy ktos potrafi rozpoznac 30fps od 60fps ?
Tu decydujace bedzie jak ten silniczek da sobie rade wlasnie w siege, mysle ze stress testy dopiero przed nami i bedzie wiecej info.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 22:47 
"Wow, seems like all the new armor is in and siege battles are open. They've also done an amazing job in optimizing the graphics, my FPS have boosted atleast ~20% or so. The female models went and and look really badass too.

GM's in chat are saying that they're going to be running some open PVE raid testing later this weekend and to signup in the beta forums - that should be fun."

To komentarz z pewnego forum o dzisiejszym patchu.

V.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 22:55 
embe napisał(a):
Ciekawe czy ktos potrafi rozpoznac 30fps od 60fps?

W monitorze rozpoznasz, w rzeczywistości jest troszkę inaczej.

PostNapisane: 29 sty 2008, 22:57 
Viracept napisał(a):
"Wow, seems like all the new armor is in and siege battles are open. They've also done an amazing job in optimizing the graphics, my FPS have boosted atleast ~20% or so. The female models went and and look really badass too.

GM's in chat are saying that they're going to be running some open PVE raid testing later this weekend and to signup in the beta forums - that should be fun."

To komentarz z pewnego forum o dzisiejszym patchu.

V.

skąd ten komentarz? 20% boost był ale w patchu 24 stycznia, siege battles?! gdzie, w patch notes nic o tym nie ma, GM nie siedzą na chatcie

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 990 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 50  Następna strona