mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1070 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 54  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2009, 17:39 
Przeciez od dawna byl najwiekszy pojedynczy klan. Bosz... co tydzien te same rewelacje.
Dziwne ze wam to nie przeszkadzalo w 3x wiekszym CC (R.I.P.)

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2009, 18:33 
Cairnbears sa drugim najwiekszym zergiem po tym jak wasze 1. CotC i 2. DUSK dostaly po klapsie i sie posypaly. Faktycznie zabawne, w dosc ironiczny sposob.

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2009, 18:37 
seadaz jak juz chcesz cos poflejmowac to sie chociaz do tego przyloz....

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2009, 19:48 
konrador napisał(a):
po tym jak wasze 1. CotC i 2. DUSK dostaly po klapsie i sie posypaly.

CotC to raczej sam sie rozwiazal.

PostNapisane: 19 cze 2009, 20:31 
Ta, "rozwiazywal sie" odkad zzergowali najwiekszy zerg serwera aka Hyperion - tak jak obiecywali... Do faktycznego uklekniecia i rozwiazania sie goontardzikow doszlo jak dostali szacha i mata.

PostNapisane: 21 cze 2009, 23:59 
No to z kim wy teraz bedziecie walczyc jak nie ma Goonsikow ? :^)
Slyszalem, ze szykujecie sie na Yssam ? Zamarzylo sie Aenimie palm kokosowych i stada dziewczat w bikini ?

PostNapisane: 24 cze 2009, 10:52 
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showth ... ost3535868

ciekawy post i gosc ma racje. Ciekawe czemu w tym tyg nie było patcha.

Like me

PostNapisane: 24 cze 2009, 10:55 
Wklej zawartosc posta plx plx plx pretty plx.

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 24 cze 2009, 11:16 
Is DF a sinking boat or a flower thats about to bloom?
I remember seeing one of the first official trailers on this game. Now that I look back at that trailer I say "omg I want to play that game" but then I realize I am already playing it. So what happened to the features that were promised to us? I know there are a lot of some people who won't read and just scroll down and post some irrelevant crap trying to look badass over the internet. But for those who think realistically: This game was out for a few months already. Yes they have fixed a few bugs here and there but they have not made the game anymore fun. It takes them 2 weeks to change something minor. Imagine how many years it will take them to actually implement all of these things that were promised in the first official teaser.

I just hope the game developer begins to pay attention to the game. The game has lost a lot of good people and they are losing more and more people on daily basis. I know some trolls will try to be badass enough and say the people that quit were carebears but you do not realize that this is an MMORPG. We need a lot of people to fill in this empty game world otherwise there is nothing left to do in this game. And then you will quietly pack your luggage or chop a few thousand trees to build a ship then shoot at an empty clanstone.

Anyways if AV won't start playing smart because they do not have another 8 years to make this game actually enjoyable. At best they will have a few months and if they will leave the game as is with a few minor fixes they do here and there I just simply see it folding like many MMORPGs before it.

You guys promised us a gaming revolution. Please show signs of trying to prove yourselves and we will support you all the way.

Here are some things I've seen in the trailer that I've wanted to comment on.

Quote:
What is Darkfall?
It's more than a MMORPG
It's more than a RTS
It's more than FPS

It's all of those things.
And much more.

Because in Darkfall
You are completely free

Free to build cities ; Preset models that defy any logic on how the designer made them so that many cities have walls open.
Free to build ships ; They cost an insane amount of money, extremely slow where people can outswim them, and do ridiculously little damage.
Free to explore seamless world without instances ; I've tried that. Found bunch of guys wall-kicking mobs.
A world that supports 10,000 simultaneous players. ; Yet it can't support a 400-man siege
Free of class and level system ;=Bloodwall+magic macro
Darkfall is 100% skill based ;Mercs don't have to aim anymore. One or two spells hit you and you're done.
There are no level/skill/class restrictions for equipment; =Unburden+Full plate

Pick up a sword ;Leafblade - weapon of choice for many
Pick up a spell ;Mana Missle - spell of choice for many
And be anything you can imagine ;...?... Didn't we agree that we make 300k (by wall hitting) and hit lvl 100 magic then? Why would you be anything else. Melee gets dropped before getting a chance now days.

Attack anyone and anything at anytime ;dzzzzz... You have been killed by Guard Zaptower.

Play PvE or PvP however you wish ;Polearms+ Archery... Now days magic rules. Any objections?
Slay monsters ; Well they have put in a FireDragon in the picture. Ironically the way it was killed on the server is by exploiting it's flying pattern instead of huge battle with many brave warriors rushing against it. But overall it's not allowed to PvE unless the person is in the wall or have a large enough group to screw up time/risk/reward
Complete quests ;Compared to the amount of gold people need ingame it's just not rewarding.
Explore dungeons - Win Treasure ; Oh the treasure box. It makes me laugh so much.

Build towers and walls to defend your city ; You ain't got shit on me if I can ride into your city since you have a gap in your wall that can't even be patched with a twobyfour.
Hire NPC guards ;Fix sound before adding more lag.

Become a pirate and build a base on a remote island ;When I clicked Confirm to buy this game I was thinking being a pirate. Sucks for people who have pirate in their clan name.
Attack player cargo ships ;Wait for enemy to spawn a ship and go for 3-hour-trip across the river. Once they get tired of sitting at the keyboard and get sleepy hijack the ship by teleporting underneath it or at the steering wheel. Also if the extremely stable server crashes you can be the first one to get to it. But I can't imagine what kind of cargo we would carry.

Raid outlaying settlements ;They are there not for fishing business. Devs put them there. Atleast you can break their structures and feel good about yourself.

Or become a crafter - hire workers and build shops ;Everyone does it. Professional crafters do not exist in this game if they want to survive.

Trade your ware ;Economy is screwed up at the moment. Only things that sell are regs.

Darkfall is revolutionary
DARKFALL WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF ONLINE GAMING... FOREVER

Like me

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 09:12 
"On the American server: The American server will launch on July 7th. Characters from the European server can be cloned and moved without their possessions 3 months after the American launch."

no to git.

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 10:18 
nie dodales, ze trzeba bedzie kupic nowego clienta jezeli Europejczycy beda chcieli pograc na NA serwerze

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 10:23 
a jakie to ma znaczenie?
wazne, ze hamburgery nie musza kupowac klienta i stanowia, mysle, dosc znacza czesc populacji na serwerze eu1 :)

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 10:34 
I dlatego eu1 sie posypie gdy ich zabraknie i jak juz, to "My" bedziemy grali na NA. Czyli wszystko wyglada narazie do dupy...

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 10:43 
o to mi mniej wiecej chodzilo ;p

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 14:33 
No i czyż to nie piękne jak "europejska" firma wyrucha europejskich graczy :D. Jeśli EU1 padnie wyjdzie na to, że graczez EU nie tylko mieli pałatyną betę, ale jeszcze będą musieli zapłacić za grą na "normalnym"serwerze ;). ile znajdą się ofk chętni na grę z pingiem ponad 200 i dwukrotne płacenie za to co już raz kupili, bo kto inny ma prawa do gry na terenie usa, lol.

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 16:31 
Ja nie bardzo rozumiem o co chodzi z tym, ze zaplaca tylko europejczycy... Amerykanie nie beda musieli kupowac drugiego clienta... Ktos inny ma prawa do gry i zezwala Hamburgerom grac na starym kliencie a "My" bedziemy musieli placic jeszcze raz. Mi to wyglada na probe zatrzymania jednak europejskich graczy na eu1... Tylko ta proba moze sie skonczyc tym, ze eu1 bedzie mialo max online w okolicach 200osob :/

Hehe proponuje tym, ktorzy beda chcieli grac na NA, zeby zmienili swoje dane personalne, na sjakies amerykanskie ;) Chociaz nie mam pojecia po czym beda stwierdzali, ktore konta sa Amerykanow...

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 17:28 
A co tu nie rozumiec? Jesteś z usa przechodzisz na serwer w usa bez kosztów. Jesteś z EU i chcesz grać na usa płać po raz kolejny za klienta. Nie wiem jak rozwiążą weryfikację pewnie najprościej skorzystać z danych na karcie kredytowej którą opłacasz grę. Ofk nie będzie to problemem jeśli na EU zostanie online przy którym warto będzie się logować. 200 osób to sobie znajde na jakimś freeshardzie UO ;)

PostNapisane: 25 cze 2009, 17:34 
Havok nie zrozumiales... Chodzilo mi o to, jak to naprawde jest z ta rzekomo inna firma, ktora pozwala jednym grac bez kupna klienta, inni musza placic... Co za roznica "dla tej wlasnie nowej firmy" czy pozwoli wszystkim grac bez kupna klienta, czy tylko Amerykancom... Dla mnie jak pisalem wyglada to na to, ze chca jednak by gracze z EU zostali na serwerze EU...

PostNapisane: 26 cze 2009, 11:21 
I merce przyliczyli faila na siegu hehe

Like me

PostNapisane: 26 cze 2009, 13:12 
jaki siege? kto kogo, jaki wynik?

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1070 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 54  Następna strona