mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 333 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 19 sie 2009, 17:09 
We brought down the servers to correct an exploit that surfaced allowing players to do a large amount of damage to their targets.

The few players that have used this exploit for considerable gain have received temporary bans, their accounts are on probation, and they will have their inventory corrected. Two accounts have been permanently banned.

After we discover a bug like this, our procedure is to look through our logs and investigate the exploiters. We issue temporary or permanent bans depending on the gravity of the exploitation and we wipe inventories.

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2009, 15:46 
Hi everyone,

Right now we are putting the finishing touches on our next patch, which we plan to have ready by the end of this week.

With this patch we are adding a significant skill-up bonus to fighting mobs, essentially tripling the speed of skill-ups compared to hitting other players. At the same time we have doubled the speed of skilling up all magic schools. This means that all skills involving combat are now leveling up three times as fast as before, and leveling magic schools are six times as fast as before when fighting monsters.

This change will help newer players catch up to veterans faster. We also think it will make it even more attractive to go out and fight monsters, which in turn should lead to more open field PvP.

In this patch we have also fixed the underlying problem with battlespikes and damage modifiers. The hotfix we released last week was temporary, and we will adjust the modifiers back to their correct values now that the root of the issue has been fixed.

Other than the upcoming patch, the development team is hard at work with the second free expansion for Darkfall, which is currently scheduled for release by the end of October. This expansion is a lot bigger than the first, and we are extremely excited about it. We will give you more detailed information on the many new features over the coming weeks.

It includes many changes and additions to ship building, sea combat and sea objectives, part two of our character specialization system - this time some much needed love for archery and melee combat, the first step of local banking, player owned local vendors, the first set of racial skills, barber shop, the caravan system, new houses and villages, new housing objects to decorate your house with, wandering mobs, more rare drops added to monsters, new free spawning objects to discover, and much more.

See you ingame.

Like me

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2009, 16:37 
omg...zapowiedzi sa pikne, ciekawe jak wyjdzie w praniu :wink:

PostNapisane: 2 wrz 2009, 19:44 
Spatchowali servery.. postaly z 20 minut.. wlasnie wprowadzaja jakis hotfix.. serwery znowu down na godzine.

W ciagu tego czasu trenujac witchcraft na innym playerku w ciagu 2 minut wylevelowalem od 21-23, wiec albo zapomnieli o wylaczeniu tych szybkich gainach na playerach, albo tak zostanie :<

Cale patch notes macie tu (200 mb patch)
http://www.darkfallonline.com/patch/090209.html

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2009, 16:04 
Dzisiejszy ptch:
More adjustment's to the last main patch:

The following issues were addressed in today's patch:

* A bug that made AI become unresponsive
* A bug where some magic schools skilled up to quickly
* Debuffing monsters will give you less gain than before (buffing and healing monsters doesn't skill you up faster than players)
* An issue where a group of players were unable to spawn at their hamlet

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2009, 14:11 
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showth ... p?t=216349

"He offered three quick examples from October’s upcoming free expansion:

An option called Jumpshot allows you to jump and fire a bow at a 10 percent penalty on max mana. Aquatic Shot allows you to use a bow under water at a 5 percent penalty on max mana. Finally Mage-Killer will give you bonus damage against users wielding a staff but completely blocks your ability to use elemental, arcane, and necromancy magic. You could select to use all three of these options to get a real edge as an archer vs. magic at a 15 percent max mana penalty plus the magic use penalty. This is a choice you make, you’re not forced to do this, and if you don’t like it you can reverse it easily and get something else that suits your play-style better. There are many high-end specialization options available and more will be added with every update. Claus explained to us that this is the just first step in adding even more diversity to Darkfall.
"

yea.

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2009, 17:54 
=o= czatujcie sobie na waszym forum, bo tutaj i tak nikt poza wami nie zaglada

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2009, 20:08 
ok. dziekujemy za pozwolenie.

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2009, 20:47 
zaglada, zaglada, wiec odczatuj sie od Mendola.

PostNapisane: 30 wrz 2009, 11:21 
tena aquashoot to jakis zart, reszta wyglada obiecujaco zobaczymy jak to wyjdzie w praniu bo znajac AV może to być gwozdzik dla DFO.

Like me

PostNapisane: 30 wrz 2009, 11:28 
aquashocik jest cool :)
a reszta zobaczymy. niestety mozesz miec racje biorac pod uwage populacje eu w tej chwili.

PostNapisane: 1 paź 2009, 08:53 
Jestem umiarkowanym optymistą, bo do tej pory zmiany szły jednak w dobrym kiedunku.

PostNapisane: 17 lut 2010, 22:51 
Nowy patch

Newbie Protection added
New account management system in place
Improved server anti-cheat checks in place
Fixed bug allowing double enchantment of objects (thanks for the feedback)
Rebalanced all monster run speeds
More wildlife monsters added: moose, kangaroo, rabbit, porcupine, beaver
Miscellaneous bug fixes for monsters
Updates to areas
Daemesh
Sallesh
Tanarak
Moradar
Moradar Gorge
Qurjah
Shoal
Akathos
New effects for these Water Magic Spells:
Blizzard
Gills
Icicle
Shards
Toxic Rain
Water Breathing
Weakening Chill
Added spawn effect to monsters
Tweaked mount spawn effects
All bows in game have been remade as the first step in an ongoing effort to revamp the graphics of all weapons
To further improve the Darkfall newbie experience, especially in the starting areas, new quests are now available. These range from introductory to various aspects of the game and exploration quests, to sending players across Agon to discover its splendor.

PostNapisane: 18 lut 2010, 12:53 
Zmiany iście kosmetyczne i nic znaczącego nie wnoszące do gry, no ale zawsze fajnie się czyta :]

LaMoon#2988

PostNapisane: 18 lut 2010, 13:14 
Podziel sie ze mna dola to tez poflamuje dfo ;) Nawet nie musze wiedziec kto ci placi.

PostNapisane: 18 lut 2010, 14:00 
lamoon napisał(a):
Zmiany iście kosmetyczne i nic znaczącego nie wnoszące do gry, no ale zawsze fajnie się czyta :]

Ta, ale możesz założyć sobie nową postać i przynajmniej przez te kilka godzin nie będziesz marudził, że gra jest "be" bo ktoś ci wklepał :wink:

PostNapisane: 18 lut 2010, 14:03 
lamoon napisał(a):

No nie wiem Lamoon, Newbie Protection to moim zdaniem jedna z najwazniejszych rzeczy jakie od launcha wprowadzili.. miejmy nadzieje ze ta protekcja dziala jak powinna, i ze w koncu moze przynajmniej 50% graczy testujacych DFO nie odrazi sie przez te nieustanne i bezsensowne gankowanie przy miastach startowych.

Newbie questy ktore wprowadzaja i ucza DFO powinni juz dawno zaimplementowac, ale lepiej teraz niz wogole :)

PostNapisane: 18 lut 2010, 15:29 
Dla kogoś nowego który wkracza do DFO(sam ledwo co zacząłem w końcu w to grać) tak questy które krok po kroku wyjaśniają co i jak w tej grze jak i chociaż kilkugodzinny spokój , żeby nauczyć się się podstaw grania. Bo co by nie powiedzieć o DFO baaardzo różni się od typowych MMO. Nie każdy w końcu grał w UO, DAoC (interfejs :lol: ) czy próbował MO. Oczywiście też mimo że decydując się grać w DFO wiemy teoretycznie ,że jest coś takiego jak full lot to spotkanie z rzeczywistością pod postacią gościa który Cię pierze jak chce a ty mu nic nie możesz zrobic i w dodatku po swojej śmierci tracisz wszystko co w pocie czoła uciułałeś przez ostatnie godziny (nie wszyscy ganiają co rusz do banku ) może być hmmm stresujące :har: Więc im bardziej łagodniejsze starty będą tym więcej osób zostanie w DFO. A przecież o to chodzi.

PostNapisane: 19 lut 2010, 14:13 
No wlasnie.. o tym mowa.

nie chce fanboyowac,
moglbym usciskac wszystkich z AV zato ze wprowadzili to Newbie protection ale potem jeb... bym w ryj ze dopiero po tylu miesiacach

PostNapisane: 25 lut 2010, 12:17 
zapodalem sobie wlasnie triala, jakiegos wielkiego patcha sciaga?

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 333 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Następna strona