mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 08:40 
Otwieram dzis swoja skrzynke pocztowa i widze email o Guild Wars. No tak mysle sobie tworcy przeslali jakies zapowiedzi nowosci czy cos takiego. Otwieram- a tu widze cos calkiem innego. Znam angielski dosc dobrze, ale zczailem tylko tyle ze email jest grozny, mowia o zamknieciu konta i takie cos, a ja nawet nie wiem o co chodzi!!
Email:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from youwithin 72 hours.Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.To update this question by email, please reply to this message in the designated space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded.[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===][===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question at
Tutaj link

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Account Banned Chargeback - Guild Wars

Discussion Thread
Response (Stephen) - 10/02/2005 12:02 AM
Hello,

This mail is to notify you that a ‘chargeback’ has been filed against a payment transaction associated with this account or with this account’s registration code. We received a letter from our bank with a signed document from the credit card holder stating they did not authorize any charges relating to the Guild Wars service. Since you are attempting to access our service without valid payment, we are closing the account permanently.

This means that the account can never be used again, the character and items will remain on the account, and you are never again allowed to access the Guild Wars service. The decision to terminate the account is final and not up for review.

This is in reference to a Visa ending in 00.

http://www.plaync.com/help/eula_gw.html
1. TERMS OF AGREEMENT
(a) Terms of Agreement. NC Interactive, Inc. and ArenaNet Inc. (collectively, “NC Interactive”) offer to allow you to play its multi-player online computer game “Guild Wars” conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and your compliance with the posted Rules of Conduct.

4. ACCOUNT
(h) Former Members. Members whose Accounts have been terminated by NC Interactive may not access the Service in any manner or for any reason, including through any other Account, without the express written permission of NC Interactive. Accounts accessed by Former Members are subject to immediate termination. NC Interactive reserves the right to use any means necessary, included those in section 4(i) to identify and remove Former Members.

(i) Related Accounts. If NC Interactive terminates an Account, NC Interactive may terminate any other Accounts that share the same member name, phone number, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol address, or credit card number with the terminated Account.

5. CHAPTER PURCHASE
Our fees and billing procedures are published in the registration section of the Web Site, which are incorporated herein by this reference. All fees are stated in U.S. Dollars. YOUR CHAPTER PURCHASE IS PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND IS NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERRUPTION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF SERVICE (SEE ALSO SECTION 10 BELOW). We will automatically charge your credit card for applicable new Chapter purchases, plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, where you authorize us to do so. All new Chapter purchases are payable in advance. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT. By paying by credit card, you represent to NC Interactive that you are the authorized user of the credit card used to pay the new
Chapter purchase. You agree to promptly notify NC Interactive of any changes to your credit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, and you agree to promptly notify NC Interactive if your credit card expires or is cancelled for any reason.

14. TERMINATION
(a) NC Interactive reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement (including your Software license and your Account) immediately and without notice if you breach this Agreement or willfully infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or upon game play, chat or any player activity whatsoever which is, in our sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the spirit of Guild Wars as described in the Rules of Conduct.

Should NC Interactive decide to suspend or terminate this Agreement with a User under any circumstances, the User will lose access to your Account.

(b) You agree that if the Service or your Account is suspended, terminated or cancelled for any reason or length of time, you are not entitled to any reimbursement or refund of any fees or unused access time.

Regards,
The Guild Wars Support Team

Question Reference #051002-004900
Product Level 1: Guild Wars North America
Category Level 1: Account Support
Category Level 2: Billing
Date Created: 10/02/2005 12:02 AM
Last Updated: 10/02/2005 12:02 AM
Department: Account Support
Game Account: [email protected]
PlayNC Account: Unknown
Operating System: Unknown
Character Name:

Š 2004-2005 NC Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NCsoft, \ the Interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Auto Assault, Guild Wars, Lineage, PlayNC, Play and See, Tabula Rasa and all associated NCsoft logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. City of Heroes and all associated City of Heroes logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cryptic Studios and NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.[---001:004888:21344---]

Stephen
Customer Service
NC Interactive

Bardzo prosze niech ktos mi to wyjasni i najlepiej jak najszybciej bo z tego co zrozumialem musze do nich napisac w ciagu 72 godzin. Dziekuje z gory

Wlaczylem konto, wybralem postac i zonk pisze ze konto nie jest autoryzowane do grania. Jak wcisne next to musze podac jakis klucz.

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 10:06 
Jak kupowales GW ? Jesli przez neta to wyglada na to ze ktos wycofal wplate.
"�chargeback� has been filed against a payment transaction associated with this account or with this account�s registration code."

"The decision to terminate the account is final and not up for review."
I juz chyba nie pograsz na tym koncie...

Albo ktos zglosil kradziez keya ktory masz :P

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 10:10 
Kupilem na tym forum...

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 18:10 
raczej możesz pożegnać się z kontem :har:

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 18:25 
Metoda allegro-sciemniaczy. Kupuja konta na swoja karte, sprzedaja a potem zadaja zwrotu jakoby byla to kradziona (i go uzyskuja) badz uzywaja kradzionej karty (ale to rzadko)...
Sorry gregory:[

TYLKO ELMINISTER

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 19:23 
jak kupiles na tym forum to znaczy ze osoba ktora ci sprzedla to konto zrobila cie lekko mowiac w balona . Konto zostalo zamkniete permanetnie i nie masz szans na odzyskanie postaci czy nawet samego konta . Tak wiec radze sie zglosic do osoby ktora ci sprzedala to GW ale sadze ze to juz i tak teraz nie pomoze .

"This means we will have to get someone to create a bug and another guy to nerf it, I will deal with this immediately !"

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 19:44 
Cytuj:
APEL!!!

Apel skierowany jest do osób które zakupiły swój klucz przez portal aukcyjny Allegro od jednego z użytkowników po okazyjnej cenie(około 25zł). Te klucze zostały zakupione fałszywą kartą kredytową, co oznacza że zostały skradzione. Ponieważ ArenaNet nie wnika w to jaką drogą weszliście w posiadanie swojego klucza, uznaje tych którzy zakupili w/w klucze za oszustów, którzy okradli firmę i skieruje sprawę do prokuratury. Sugerujemy nie bagatelizować sprawy i , jeżeli otrzymacie maila od ArenaNet o zbanowaniu konta z w/w powodów, dołożenie wszelkich starań do wyjaśnienia tej sytuacji. Zdajemy sobię sprawę że dużo osób które zakupiły w/w klucze nie są pełnoletni i ta sytuacja może wpędzić ich, a także każdego innego w duże kłopoty.

Dziękujemy "Smutnemu Pajacykowi" za zwrócenie uwagi na ten fakt.

www.guildwars.org.pl

Współczucia

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 19:54 
No wiesz widzialem ten apel, tylko ja nie kupywalem na allegro...

A z postacia nie musze sie zegnac. Zapytalem co sie stanie jesli bym kupil nowego cd-keya( to jest z chapter 2). Koles powiedzial ze po wpisaniu nowego cd-keya wszysto bedzie wporzo... Na konto moge sie normalnie zalogowac, widze swoje postacie, tylko grac nie moge :] No coz raz na wozie, raz pod wozem.

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 19:58 
moze koles kupil na allegro, a po przeczytaniu apelu spanikował?? nigdy nie wiadomo. ale jak wszystko dobrze, to ciesze sie twoim szczesciem(LoL) :P

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 20:08 
Hmm w koncu to bylo 65 zl- a pogralem sobie przez te 2,5 miecha- nie jest zle. W***bym sie gdyby mi zbanowali konto w Wow, powiedzmy wydalbym na nie 120 + 150 abonament- no to juz sumka niezla...

P.S Ale dziwnie sie samemu sprzedajacemu. Jego konto gg widze dosc czesto aktywne- ma tam napisane 21 lat, konto w banku tez- az dziw ze taki koles okolowal mnie o te durne 65 zl O_o

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 20:13 
heh może kupował za 25 a potem sprzedawał za 65 ;]

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2005, 20:59 
Tez o tym pomyslalem :D tak czy siak spruboje z nim wyjasnic sprawe. A i dzieki za odzew. Na forum guildwars.org.pl prawie ze mnie zignorowali, a tu widac ze chociaz ktos probuje mi pomoc. Thx chlopaki !

EDIT: Sprawa sie rozjasnila, jak sie okazalo ten koles kupil to na forum guildwars.pl . Powiedzial ze sprobuje sie skontaktowac z tym pierwszym sprzedajacym.