mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 4906 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 246  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 14:35 

outsourcing panie outsourcing.
Blizz outsourcuje Game support(przynajmniej te kilkadziesiat osob pracujace w IRL). Ta wynajeta firma przeniosla sie do Cork,zapewne z uwagi na nizsze koszty operacyjne w porownaniu do Dublina

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 14:38 

ciekawe co jeszcze outsourcuja ;-0

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 14:55 

krzyk napisał(a):
Foot nie generalizuj, znam wielu rozsadnych francuzow osobiscie.....

juz.

screenshot or didn't happen

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:03 

Obrazek

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:14 

Viracept napisał(a):
Yep montują sprzęt za "9mln euro". Wszystko na ostatnią chwilę. Jezzzu żeby tylko nie failnęli z release i utrzymaniem/patchowaniem serwerów później :-? Najnowszy patch na elder serwer w US sprawił, że combat jest równie płynny jak w WoW....

V.

Powaznie? Trzymam kciuki za te animacje. Kiedy patch wchodzi na Europe? :>

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:16 

Chgw. Dotąd były opóźnienia od tyg do 2dni. Marzę o jutrzejszym wieczorze...

V.

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:37 

Wlasnie to jak wyglada kalendarzyk w koncu?

Co jest jutro, kto ma do tego dostep itp. i tak az do premiery. Moze ktos wylistowac?
Bo na razie tylko slysze o jutrze i o 18 wrzesnia, ale co kto i czemu to juz gorzej kojarze :)

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:39 

Viracept napisał(a):

V.

No właśnie, co jest jutro? I to w dodatku wieczorem a ja biedny na 18:00 do pracy (nocka) :evil:

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:42 

TobiAlex napisał(a):
Viracept napisał(a):

V.

No właśnie, co jest jutro? I to w dodatku wieczorem a ja biedny na 18:00 do pracy (nocka) :evil:

Jest 2 dniowa przerwa w becie. Zmieniaja sprzet itp. Czesc ludzi ma nadzieje ze bedzie rowniez jakis magiczny patch, ktory wszystko poprawi itp.

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:52 

Nadzieja na patch z elder us bety, który według relacji ludzi z wiadomej nam strony w istocie czyni cuda odnoście combatu i fps :]

V.

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 15:58 

Boże ale teraz mnie wystraszyliście z tym GOA :| .A już zaczynało byś tak fajnie , nowy patch na elder US itp a tu nagle okazuje się że jęsli nawet Mythic nie zaliczy fail to bedzie - EPIC FAIL ze strony GOA :| .Ja w WoW kontakt z gm miło wspominałem - parę godzin lub 1-2 dni i po sprawie zazwyczaj .A GOA wygląda tutaj na zomg fail...

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 16:04 

Na razie nie martw sie - do tej pory patche z US bety pojawialy sie u nas 2-3 dni pozniej, wiec mysle ze zle nie bedzie. Ostatni pacz ktory wszedl na us u nas pojawil sie dzien pozniej.

juz.

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 16:33 

nie wiem czy beta teraz leży czy nie ale nowego pacza mi ściąga

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 16:42 

Mi tam nic nie ściąga.

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 16:44 

no mi też nie . Może o inna bete chodzi lub kolega nie grał kilka dni :)

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 16:49 

Dana napisał(a):
Mi tam nic nie ściąga.

mi ściąga, 551MB

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 16:52 

Cytuj:
Boże ale teraz mnie wystraszyliście z tym GOA :|

Teraz chłopcy zdobyli doświadczenie i pewnie wyciągneli jakieś wnioski ze swojej poprzedniej działalności w Daoc. Wkleję takie małe info dotyczące GOA i supportu WAR:

Cytuj:
From the top then with the bullet points and then I’ll waffle for a bit on vaguer points.

-Our relationship with EA Mythic for WAR is designed around the premise that EU customers will get a service that is equal or better than the US operation. Both we and EA Mythic know that this is going to be a huge game and no-one wants to see the European side (which is likely to be the biggest market) get undersold.

-We are looking at extra value that we can add for all of our customers although there will be limits to that due to the fact that we aren’t the developers and our rights are necessarily restricted in that regard. Having said that (and to slightly avoid the question as a lot of the plans are still very speculative) we do intend to focus on providing the highest quality community support that we can. I’m not going to say that EA Mythic’s will be rubbish by comparison but we intend to be 100% focussed on the European community and that’s probably not something that EA Mythic could do if they were running it themselves.

-You’ll be able to contact support in a variety of different ways. There will be 24/7 ingame support, there will be a knowledgebase and FAQs so that you can help yourself and there will be webform based support for people who can’t access the game for any reason. Again, the design is that EU and US players will have the same options and services available to them.

-Once again, this comes back to the central mantra of ‘everything they have, you will have’. It’s an important part of our arrangement with EA Mythic that development is done in parallel with localisation so that we can launch simultaneously on both sides of the Atlantic. For a lot of reasons, that wasn’t possible with DAoC and so both parties wanted to avoid a similar situation arising in WAR. You have to remember that DAoC was not originally designed to be localised, it was written to be an English only game by developers that had little experience with localised projects. WAR on the other hand is specifically designed to make localisation as streamlined as possible.

Ok those of you with ADD can stop reading now, the rest is probably going to end up as a tl;dr bullet point on WHA or somewhere.

Basically a lot has changed since DAoC launched. We aren’t the same company, EA Mythic aren’t the same company, the MMO market has moved along and - as spinks points out - players have different expectations these days. Back in the day we did what most of the other MMO providers did, we relied on word of mouth advertising with targetted marketing pushes for expansions and other major milestones. WoW changed the rules and by the time that lesson had been learnt, DAoC was an older game that was difficult to get journalists and editors excited about. Three or four times a year I’d go across to the UK to demonstrate the game to the press and gush about whatever the selling point du jour was but a lot of editors wouldn’t touch MMOs that weren’t WoW at that point.

There were a lot of things that we wanted to do for DAoC that we couldn’t do for various reasons - legal reasons, things to do with our contract with Mythic, things to do with French labour laws, things to do with the fact that we were a tiny part of a very large company and so forth. When we talked to EA Mythic about partnering up for WAR, we made sure that all of those restrictions were removed. Six years is a long time and GOA is a very different company now to what we were when we started running DAoC in Europe,

So anyway, enough about DAoC, this is a WAR blog so I’ll get back on topic.

If you want an idea of how seriously we at GOA are taking the success of WAR in Europe consider this:
We started a new company based in Ireland (to get around some of the restrictions I mentioned above) just to run WAR. A lot of us who were in Paris sold our houses and uprooted our lives to go to Dublin and make WAR work properly. We didn’t just say ‘We’ll do better’, we spent a lot of money and put a lot of people to a lot of trouble to make sure that we can do better - before we have a single subscriber and before we’ve made a single Euro from the game.

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 17:00 

Takie standardowe pitolenie "bedzie dobrze".

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 17:03 

A co mają mówić skoro gra jeszcze nie wyszła :-?

PostNapisane: 12 sie 2008, 17:04 

@Varenthin
eu? us?

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 4906 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 246  Następna strona