mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 908 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 46  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2010, 17:00 
rafgate napisał(a):
ja tam mam funa rifle + craft i tak zostane jak bede chcial robic postac do pvp to bedzie to oddzielna postac

Widze, ze robimy podobne postacie :) I dokladnie tak samo myslimy :)

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2010, 17:08 
Kod:
Fallen Earth v1.2.4

General
· Enabled a twenty-second logout timer when exiting the game when in a PvP area or when in combat.
· Fixed failure messages for effects that require the player's hands to be empty to now refer to the correct hands.
· Fixed event rewards that contain no items to no longer fail if the player's pack is overweight.
· Fixed a potential bug where the player can fail to load and lose recipe components for recipes that started when offline.
· Fixed a bug in which persistent NPCs that had not spawned into the game could not be deleted from the database.
· Fixed unlikely level entry for the sewer entrance of Kingman Prison which could cause problems on the ladder.
· Fix for vault contents not updating when switching from a non-empty vault type to an empty vault.
· Fixed a bug where some melee NPCs would not path to a mounted player.
· Added a new slash command to name a horse or vehicle ·/renamemount
To rename a vehicle/horse:
· Select a horse or vehicle that is currently active in the world, visible, and that belongs to you.
· Type /renamemount NAME where NAME is replaced by a one or two word name. This name must follow the same rules as a player name.
· You may need to click off of the horse/vehicle and click back onto it again to see the change take place in your interface.
· Note that the towing interface will always show the original name of your horse or vehicle.

Restrictions:
· Naming a vehicle the same name as an already existing player is not allowed by the system. However, a new player can take the same name as an already existing vehicle.
· Most names for upper-level horses and vehicles are "reserved". This means that you cannot name an ordinary Horse to "Portland Runner" or an ATV to an "Interceptor".
· NOTE: If you do rename a special horse or vehicle (like naming a Portland Runner to "Bob"), you may never be able to restore the original name again.

Przy okazji patcha... zmieniono login screen! :)

Obrazek
(mowilem, ze rzuce jakims screenem ;P)

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2010, 18:12 
Nowy jak nowy, ja za nim nie przepadam ;)
Pare info od devsow na Globaltechuzebranych
Rifleman tweaks?
- Looking at how interacts with melee defence (being discussed).
- New skill coming, Aggravated Wound, new rifle attack ability.
Group Tactics/Athletics Changes?
- Not sure when it'll get done.
- Currently these 2 are two ugly red child skills of game.
- Because no passive use. Athletics not useful outside of PvP.
- Looking at buffing some skills, ie: First Aid, would affect health regeneration.
- Short term fix for buff exploit, changing how slots work, in the future looking about making buffs play less of a role in game. So fights less about what you stack/bring and more about how you play. Less buffs at a time use, buffs becoming more powerful individually.
Any updates/changes to Social?
- Long term plans.
- Things for farms and more and housing will be based on social. World building and community aspects built on social skill.
Full loot/PvP Server?
- No.
Clan v Clan System?
- Just designing a clan war system, clans can declare war on each other.
What can we expect from near patches?
- Dead (something)? Point, new adventures.
- Tuning starer towns, to be more polished engaging.
- Item degradation system.
- PvP patch COMING IN A FEW MONTHS!
- Bugfixes+content next few patches, then PvP.

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2010, 18:24 
To samo tylko w troche wiekszej odslonie :)

The highlights below were compiled by Flora from the official forums below.

Some of the Dev answers

Art Director, Chris
His favourite thing about FE is the setting. Likes dirty, grungy, nastiness of the setting. Opportunity for interesting looks. Real world. Pretty ugliness.

Ray Crowl(?), Dev Team Lead
Favourite part of FE is conflict towns and PvP system. Spent a lot of time on it and very proud of it.

Mike Franky, Audio Director
Favourite bits is the humour. For example, the gambling machine sound bites.

These were the questions Lee was asked and answered.

Rifleman tweaks?
- Looking at how interacts with melee defence (being discussed).
- New skill coming, Aggravated Wound, new rifle attack ability.
- Minor tweaks

Group Tactics/Athletics Changes?
- Not sure when it'll get done.
- Currently these 2 are two ugly red child skills of game.
- Because no passive use. Athletics not useful outside of PvP.
- Looking at buffing some skills, ie: First Aid, would affect health regeneration.
- Short term fix for buff exploit, changing how slots work, in the future looking about making buffs play less of a role in game. So fights less about what you stack/bring and more about how you play. Less buffs at a time use, buffs becoming more powerful individually.

Any updates/changes to Social?
- Long term plans.
- Feel most players who do this craft, are builders, and socially involved.
- Things for farms and more and housing will be based on social. World building and community aspects built on social skill.

Full loot/PvP Server?
- No.
- No full loot PvP ever, definitely nothing that does not require a very explicit opt-in.
- May have voluntary opt-in system, where players can flag, there might be some form of looting in this system, but he didn't seem very enthusiastic about it.

Clan v Clan System?
- Just designing a clan war system, clans can declare war on each other.
- PvP patch about individual PvP and clan based PvP, feels right now most PvP is factional based.
- Prototyping new system, so for example, duration matches, where you get a set amount of time and most kills wins, and other things like that.
- Looking what to do about turtling and logging off.

Why does it seem some factions have more skills than others?
- Some have more skills, but others have more crafting or more mutations.
- Balances across mutations AND crafting AND skills.
- CHOTA given as mutation heavy, but little crafting/skills. Enforcers given as skill heavy, little mutation.

What can we expect from near patches?
- Dead (something)? Point, new adventures.
- Tuning starer towns, to be more polished engaging.
- Item degradation system.
- PvP patch COMING IN A FEW MONTHS!
- Bugfixes+content next few patches, then PvP.

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2010, 20:40 
Moze zalozyc jakis dzial do fe, bo szkoda zeby te info przepadly gdzies w ogolnym?

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2010, 22:24 
gdzieś wyczytałem że nie trzeba kupować FE tylko wystarczy mając konto trial wejść w Account Management i dodać karte kredytową i wychodzi tylko 15$ za niecha prawda to czy źle wyczytalem ???

PostNapisane: 26 sty 2010, 22:33 
capitalny craft a reszte jeszcze robia ;)

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2010, 18:25 
Kod:
v1.2.5

Crash reporting tool
· Implemented a crash reporting tool that launches after a client crash for an optional automated submission of the crash files rather than requiring a manual bug report. This information is very valuable to the team and we are hoping this makes it easier for users to submit crash reports.

Configurator
· Fixed an issue with the anti-alias and LoD options not saving between sessions.
· Allowed the configurator to select the best bit depth format for the device instead of using the previous setting in the configuration file.
· Fixed the gamma setting to default to 1.0

Physics engine
· Fixed a possible crash from releasing a physics handle.

Lobby
· Fixed a possible crash that happened after new character creation.
· Fixed the rotation cursor on the character creation screen so that it doesn’t show when hovering over the interface.
· Limited the frame rate to around 30 in the login and character selection screens.

General
· Fixed a possible crash that happened after talking to a merchant.
· Disabled the un-equipping of clothing on double-click. The right-click option is still available.

UI
· Added a slider option for the mouse’s double-click speed.
· Fixed a barter vault display issue that happened when the player opened the vault with the clan tab selected.
· Updated the overhead map option to be disabled if the particular level doesn't have a map to display.
· Updated the "Convert to Raid" menu option to always show when the leader right-clicks the Team window.
· Fixed the Instance Manager window to show the "Reset" button for the raid leader as well.
· Fixed an issue in the Recipe window where skills where not updating when the tab for the relevant Attribute wasn't active.
· Fixed an issue in the Mission window where the slide control could go out of view and hide the mission list.
· Fixed an issue that kept back and boot slots from finding a comparison in the recipe window.
· Disabled the clan officer chat where it's not allowed on the client.
· Disabled pop-ups on the Weapon window slot when the menu is active.

Mounts
· Updated the mount cursors so that the only show up for the player's active mount.
· Disabled movement while a horse has its front or back legs up.
· Arranged for weapons equipped when the player gets on a mount to be holstered if they are not allowed for combat on that particular mount. Dismounting will re-equip them.
· Fixed an issue from trying to mount while dancing.
· Updated the first person mode with a gradient-based approach for camera position smoothing.

Vehicles
· Updated the jump key to bring a vehicle to a stop.
· Updated the suspension sound volume and frequency to gradually increase when a vehicle's health falls below 25%.
· Fixed a bug in the vehicle air drag logic that would allow the up velocity to beat gravity.
· Removed vehicle weight shift and lowered the rate of angle adjustment in first person mode.

Predictor
· Fixed an issue that kept NPCs from sitting correctly on a chair when the chair was under a table.

Animations
· Fixed the aim animation so that it plays when a pistol is equipped in the left hand and a melee weapon in the right hand.
· Fixed the sliding that some creatures did upon death.
· Fixed a bug that occasionally caused NPCs to appear first in a T-pose.

Sounds
· Fixed the firing sound in scope mode.

PostNapisane: 27 sty 2010, 18:57 
Cytuj:
capitalny craft a reszte jeszcze robia

Podobno afaik 95% itemów w grze jest możliwym do wyprodukowania samemu, to chyba o czymś świadczy :) Można mieć np. alta który na samym crafcie, salvage'owaniu bedzie robił levele siedząc spokojnie w którymś z miast poczatkowych i nie będzie to zajmowac wcale duzo mniej czasu niż casualowe granie popołudniami, można tez jak wcześniej wspomniano spokojnie biegać crafterem i bic się w pve nie będąc przy tym gimpem, więc gra jest godna polecenia, zwłaszcza od strony craftu i klimatu zgoła odmiennego, niż większość mmo na rynku. Co do pvp się nie wypowiadam, bo moje pistolety jeszcze nie miały okazji zasmakować krwi za bardzo.
D.

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 10:43 
No kurwa, na trialu nie mozna uzywac AH - a mam ponad 1k boltów do sprzedania. Toż to 2000 chipsów.
Grrrr

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 10:53 
Pytanko czy frakcja wybierana na początku ma duży wpływ na późniejszą rozgrywkę , czy pvp jest frakcja vs frakcja czy każdy vs każdy ? I czy jak było pytane wcześniej po zakończeniu triala wystarczy wykupić abonament za 15$ czy trzeba tez wykupić klienta ?

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 11:01 
Bloodleaf napisał(a):
Pytanko czy frakcja wybierana na początku ma duży wpływ na późniejszą rozgrywkę , czy pvp jest frakcja vs frakcja czy każdy vs każdy ? I czy jak było pytane wcześniej po zakończeniu triala wystarczy wykupić abonament za 15$ czy trzeba tez wykupić klienta ?

Gdzies czytalem, ze mozna wykupic abonament po trialu. Ew. wejdz http://www.fallenearth.com/node/366 (z tego co widze to jednak musisz zakupic gierke)

Frakcje wybierasz dopiero na 20lvl, kazda frakcja w czym sie specjalizuje i ma dwoch przyjaciol i trzech wrogow :) Sa frakcyjne armory i skille.

Obrazek

Cytuj:
Also, each faction has a small number of unique Knowledges for their preferred skills that only they teach, such as the Lightbearer healing ability Sand and Stone or the Vista Rifle Skill One Shot, One Kill. Each faction also has faction-specific equipment, such as Enforcer body armor or a pistol available only to Travelers.

To co sobie ustawiasz na starcie ma Ci tylko ulatwic tworzenie postaci pod dana fakcje ktora wybierzesz w pozniejszej fazie gry :)

@Pieszczoch

2k za 1k boltow? :p Sporo ja swego czasu mialem ~2500... zostalo mi ~400 bo lubie sobie postrzelac ;) Dodatkowo nie mozesz tez zrobic trade z inna postacia (bo sam bym od Ciebie odkupil).

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 11:16 
Acha , skończyłem gre na becie i jakoś nie wiem dlaczego mi sie wydawało że faction wybiera się na początku gry :)

Mam jeszcze pytanie odnośnie craftingu , czy robiąc postać bardziej pod walkę jestem w stanie wycraftować sobie "mounty" ?

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 11:39 
Bloodleaf napisał(a):
Mam jeszcze pytanie odnośnie craftingu , czy robiąc postać bardziej pod walkę jestem w stanie wycraftować sobie "mounty" ?

Tak, wszystkie mounty wycraftujesz oprocz AFAIK najlepszego interceptora. Nie masz sie jednak czym przejmowac bo i tak 90% graczy jezdzi albo na koniach (spokojnie sobie je wyhodujesz), albo na motocyklach (tez bez wiekszego problemu).

Mounty mozna tez kupic na AH (po kilka czerwonych za motor) lub u vendora (tylko podstawowe konie).

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 12:14 
Shador von Dal napisał(a):
Frakcje wybierasz dopiero na 20lvl, kazda frakcja w czym sie specjalizuje i ma dwoch przyjaciol i trzech wrogow :) Sa frakcyjne armory i skille.

Nie, nic sie nie wybiera bo to polega na zdobywaiu i traceniu punktow do frakcji, wiec mozesz smialo jechac do sectora drugiego zrobic jakies misje dla danej frakcji, zdobedziesz punkty, bedziesz mial dostep do merchantow, ksiazek i skili, ktore w duzej czesci przydadza sie dopiero po 20lvl ale jest tez sporo rzeczy przydatnych wczesniej.
Druga opcja to jesli juz masz friend do frakcji co mozna miec po jednym quescie to mozesz zabijac na pvp graczy z wrogiej frakcji i zdobwac reputacje, tak samo npc-ow frakcyjnych.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 12:24 
embe napisał(a):
Shador von Dal napisał(a):

Nie, nic sie nie wybiera bo to polega na zdobywaiu i traceniu punktow do frakcji, wiec mozesz smialo jechac do sectora drugiego zrobic jakies misje dla danej frakcji, zdobedziesz punkty, bedziesz mial dostep do merchantow, ksiazek i skili, ktore w duzej czesci przydadza sie dopiero po 20lvl ale jest tez sporo rzeczy przydatnych wczesniej.
Druga opcja to jesli juz masz friend do frakcji co mozna miec po jednym quescie to mozesz zabijac na pvp graczy z wrogiej frakcji i zdobwac reputacje, tak samo npc-ow frakcyjnych.

Ummmm... ale z tego co ja wiem to mozna tez zabijac ze swojej frakcji :) I, ze sie wybiera. Widzialem ostatnio goscia z przedrostkiem Enforcer, Imie Nazwisko

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 12:41 
Ale jeżeli się nie wybiera tylko zdobywa stand do danej frakcji poprzez q to czy jeżeli mam np z Tech friendly to mogę zmienić frakcje na Enforcer poprzez q?

Widziałem że można zdobyć pojazd terenowy przy zakupie na oficjalnej stornie , czy ktoś go ma i czy warto go brać bo widziałem u innych sprzedawców inne bonusy ;)

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 12:51 
ssam triala, zobaczymy co to a cudenko ;)

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 12:51 
Najbardziej oplaca sie koszulke brac z rilisowych sprzedazy. Bo jest to unikat i na dodatek nie zwykle przydatny z tego co sie dowiedzialem.

PostNapisane: 28 sty 2010, 12:58 
Bloodleaf napisał(a):
Ale jeżeli się nie wybiera tylko zdobywa stand do danej frakcji poprzez q to czy jeżeli mam np z Tech friendly to mogę zmienić frakcje na Enforcer poprzez q?

Widziałem że można zdobyć pojazd terenowy przy zakupie na oficjalnej stornie , czy ktoś go ma i czy warto go brać bo widziałem u innych sprzedawców inne bonusy ;)

To jest tak, ze wykonujac misje dla frakcji dla enforcerow dostajesz rowniez jakies tam szczatkowe ilosci do frakcji przyjacielskich, czyli w tym przypadku Ligh Bearers & Techs. Z tego co sam czytalem na oficjalnym forum to mozesz w pewnym momencie wymaksowac sobie "chyba" dwie frakcje. Obie jednak musza byc ze soba przyjacielskie.

Jesli chodzi zas o te prezenty ktore dostajemy podczas kupna Fallen Earth to ja osobiscie mam koszulke steam, widze tez duzo osob jezdzacych na Fallen Earth ATV, pare osob widzialem ze smiechowa czapeczka z piorkiem.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 908 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 46  Następna strona