mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 20 wrz 2002, 15:36 
Chcek this out, ze stronki uopowergamers :razz:

Buy a Tamer.

Buy a Scribe Mage.

Buy a Smith.

Tame 5 Frenzied Ostards and use the Tamer to farm gold. Buy a large house.

Buy regs and ingots while still in newbie status.

Get a boat.

GM out the Scribe Mage. Kill folks. Earn loot.

Put the Tamer in Factions, farm the fuck out of silver. After a month, drop the Tamer from Factions.

GM out the Smith (add hiding and magery). Get the BoD system rolling. Get some Runics. Put the Smith in the Faction of your choice. Sell the blessed runics for an insane amount.

Get some other tamer friends and hit the Champion spawns and farm the scrolls. Sell the scrolls at the Bank or on EBAY.

6x120 the Scribe Mage (think: rewards).

Take that account, sell it on EBAY.

Rinse, repeat.

The poor man's way:

Get a 50/50 cartographer, camp the map makers, use your newbie status to buy up scrolls like mad, and then buy and/or place houses, sell on EBAY. Rinse repeat.

Note: Newbie characters have auto respawn of vendors. Remember that when you create a new account. Makes resource shopping so much easier on your home shards.

Kthxbye.

Hasta

MEHE :[

PostNapisane: 20 wrz 2002, 15:58 
Taaaa....
Tylko zeby na SP grac to trza zrzucic newbie status :sad:
A moze to i dobrze, bo wtedy nie graja u nas powergamerzy :grin: tylko powerpvplayerzy