mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 12:12 
Jako ze tal postanl build do oceny to ja tez sie pokusze, Z tym ze ja planuje khane zamiast daggerow.

Irekei / Mage / Assassin

Startup Stats & Runes
-5 from ALL stats
Take Wizards Apprentice (+10int/max -5con / -5spi)
Take Brilliant Mind (+10int/max)
i didnt take Precise but i would if i were to redo it

Max int then con take dex to about 65 so blind helps people actually miss you and put the rest into spirit.

Stats at 73: without / with jewerly and cloth
str 25/30
dex 65/76
con 85/90
int 160/215
spi 80/85

no buffs i have 1661 hp 190 stam 1355 mana
no buffs def is about 750 with balanced dags (its more with shadow dags which i also sometimes use but i love the range and extra speed on throwing dags).
my attk rating on daggers is only 800 so i usually blind every opponent to make sure i hit them every time. my attk on nuke/stun/dot is 1603.
def is pretty important in this template so i try to get dex buffed when i can. you want your def to be at least 750 or more so people miss you after you blind them (altho i can usually kill most people before they can cast more then once so not too big a deal HAHAHA).

Runes:
Sundancer for duel wielding and strike of manticore
Blood prophet for heal
traveller i took for open fire gate but its not really needed
undead hunter for the cold buff but not really needed either

I applied a +30 int but at the time i was poor so if i were to change one thing about my toon id take a +40 int and skimp 10 on spirit

Trains:
120% dagger - helps attk rating on balanced daggers and def
MAX Shadowmastery - very important as a assassin you never want to miss
GM Shielding - for def and melee resist
GM Cloak of Shadows - for def and cold resist
GM Shadowbolt - the NUKE
GM Blind - best spell in game
GM Steal Breath - poison dot
GM Shadow Touch - 9 sec stun
GM Poison Blade - switch off throwin this on the daggers since it lasts 15 mins and recast is like 5 you can keep both daggers poisoned.
GM Hide - on chaos i could insta hide but thx to mourning lag it takes a little longer now
GM Sneak
GM Shadowmantle
1 Silence
1 pet
1 slayers focus - this skill is very important i keep it on constantly as it allows you to not be stunned for 120 secs

GM river of life from Blood Prophet
GM strike of the manticore (optional if you have a bufbot around alot) personal 30 percent attk speed buff for throwin daggers is helpful

Gear:
Primal Assassin robe of Genius 10 int 100 mana
Primal Assassin Hood of Genius 10 int 100 mana
Runed Runed gloves of cc agility 6 dex 100 mana 25 mr
truewrough black leather shoes of wl 8 def 15 movement spd
Rings:
lapis tear pendent of power 5 all stats 10 int 30 mr
2 lapis of shadowmastery rings 10 int 10 shadowmastery 30 mr
Daggers:
legendary balanced dagger of mentalist mental proc
legendary balanced dagger of the fey magic proc

Synopsis: this assassin is the most fun and the deadliest toon in the game to play. my first toon ive ever made in shadowbane was a straight nuker assassin (i still cant beleive people still roll these). i rerolled him and made this toon and have been playin him ever since. If your goin to roll a mage assassin go irekei and daggers its by far the best. i have 4 procs on my throwin daggers and combined with the fastest nuke in the game you can shread most anyone quickly (even tanks). my procs go off from anywhere to 600 to 1000 every 5 secs or so.

PVP vs caster: from sneak use blind, while blinding let your daggers start flyin at them. if you have stun immunity on wait for them to cast on you then stun them to interrupt there cast (that is if the person your fighting even has a stun) if not just stun them asap. from there you nuke and kill. if the nuker happens to be a healer like a priest, prelate, sader , fessor i sometimes like to throw a shadowmantle on them right after i blind them. altho most often its not needed and i can kill them faster then they can heal anyway.

PVP vs fighter: these are tough especially vs barbs. starting from sneak I like to start fight with my poison dot cus it will be a longer fight and it snares them as well. let daggers hit em, after that stun, blind and nuke away. This is where you hope your procs go off enough to kill them faster then they can kill you or before your blind runs out. Another thing i like doing is adding in my dagger attk debuff combinded with blind if your buffed it makes you very tough to hit. ive solo'd and beaten r7 barbs and warriors. only toons i really cant beat are shade scouts, cent barbs and valkyr warriors. all the rest drop like little bishes.

PVP vs rogues = same as fighters accept if there shade. shade is the toughest appointent due to you have to play really smart because you cannot blind them. i like to hit my dagger weapon styles while not actually throwin my daggers to boost my attk rating to make sure i hit them. start with dot and stun, then nuke.

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 12:32 
fajny template , planuje taki z malymi poprawkami