mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 gru 2005, 16:40 
My fellow heroes,
The time has come for the heroes of Union to join forces, rally together and take back Siren’s Call: to honour Thomas Danner, also known as the hero Sunburst.
As many of you will know <http://eu.cityofheroes.com/city-guide/paragon-times-detail/997/>, Sunburst’s death caused the destruction now readily apparent within Siren’s Call. At Statesman’s urging, I will lead a coalition of you willing heroes into Siren’s Call in an attempt to take back the city zone for the forces of good.
Be aware - many villains will seek to oppose us, and Longbow intelligence indicates that Crater, a well-known villain of great power within the Rogue Isles, may be aware of our actions. Even now he is gathering an alliance of evil in an attempt to thwart us.
If you feel up to the challenge, join me in Steel Canyon, at the entrance to Siren’s Call, on Wednesday 14th December from 8:00pm GMT. Our operation will commence when our forces are ready, and I believe if we can hold Siren’s Call for Paragon City until 10:30pm, Crater’s men will scatter like the cowards they truly are. Remember, under FBSA guidelines only heroes of Security Level 20 or above can enter Siren’s Call.
Do not fail me. Do not fail Paragon City. Remember Sunburst!
Rockjaw

No, no, zapowiada się naprawdę ciekawie :P. Walka herołs kontra Vyllyns będzie chyba najlepszą rzeczą w tej grze :D. Ciekawe czy po tym też będzie można naparzać się z tymi szumowinami ( bez urazy :wink: ).

P.S. Szkoda, że mam dopiero 11 lvl :har:. Ktoś z was będzie tam?

PostNapisane: 12 gru 2005, 16:48 
Cały czas 24/dobe można sie nawalać w Sirens Call.

PostNapisane: 12 gru 2005, 18:56 
Herosi gankuja nas :> Ostatnio jakis gosc zaszyl sie w naszym szpitalu. Resuje sie i do ataku, no to on mnie pac. Sytuacja powtorzyla sie ze 3 razy i uciekl (za 4tym to chyba bym juz go usiekl:).