mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 11 sty 2006, 17:17 
post z forum eq2:
Joke.. but funny

Mansfield, Nottingham., Jan. 3 -- Some Games Comp , a local county council leader in the online games industry, today announced that the second expan$ion for LevelQue$t(R) II, entitled '2 Max Level Zones but everything Else Grey"(TM), is scheduled to be available at retail and for download on Feb. 31. The retail SKU of '2 Max Level Zones but everything Else Grey" will sell at the recommended price of $29.99 and contains the full version of the base LevelQue$t II game so they if you bought it by mistake because of the box we might coax you into playing it,

The new expansion and a special in-game item. (also known as random server crashes, class Nerf Bat and a special new suffix Title: Beta Tester)

'2 Max Level Zones but everything Else Grey" offers something for all of our LevelQue$t II players," said Random Marketing person. "For the seasoned LevelQue$t II player, will instantly devalue all your items and tradeskills unless you keep up with the soon to be announce bi weekly paid for expansion$$ whilst at the same time provide increasing frustion at trying to get a group.

'2 Max Level Zones but everything Else Grey" pushes the boundaries of character development and adventure to new heights by giving the user the ability to have a new 'fun spell'. which in most cases will be some completely pointless emotion only ever used 4 times on the first day.

32 new enemies made from a total of 2 models varient but coloured in a many ways all open up fresh game play and visual experiences within the online world of LevelQue$t II.

PostNapisane: 11 sty 2006, 19:03 
Nic tylko pozostaje czekać ,a co nam przyniesie next rozszerzenie hm.obawiam się że nic nowego znowu będzie tłok i warjacja jak przy DOF

PostNapisane: 12 sty 2006, 09:56 
Dobre, hehe.

Zauwazylem, ze wprowadzajac DoF, SOE cos namajstrowalo przy kodzie gry i zaczela mi dzialac lepiej :D Mam nadzieje, ze wprowadzajac KoS zrobia cos z tymi 'wyciekami pamieci' i wywalaniem z serwera przy zonowaniu. Chociaz na forum EQ2 ktos napisal, ze za czesc problemow odpowiada to cudne narzedzie monitorujace konfiguracje i dzialanie EQ2 na kompie...