mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 7 cze 2006, 23:02 
Dostałem dziś maila w którym informują mnie, że mam aktywne konto do niedzieli i mogę pograć swoimi postaciami.

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2006, 07:56 
Ja tez ;)

X.

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2006, 08:42 
A mi nie wyslali :/

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2006, 10:11 
dobrze, ze mozna wykorzystac klienta z CoV bety i dociaga sie tylko 500MB, a nie 2.5GB

neocron - ao - coh - cov - aa - ddo - pe - eq2 - gw - hgl - rfo - vo - swg - ps - tr - mxo - fom - fe - ga - eve - vg - lotro - aoc - war - aion - star trek - perpetum - gw2 - wot - skyforge

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2006, 11:25 
Dziwne, tez nie dostalem [chyba ze konto NC mam na drugiego maila, juz nie pamietam]

open your mind for the serpent

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2006, 14:37 
If you haven’t played City of Heroes or Villains for a while, and fancy taking a look at Issue #7: Destiny Manifest for yourself, you’ll be able to login to the game any time between now and 5am on Sunday 11 June and try it out. Your previous characters will be ready and waiting for you.

We have sent notifications to all our inactive players who have chosen to accept emails from NCsoft on their PlayNC Master Account, but make sure you tell any former players you may know about this exclusive offer - and encourage them to sign-up to our emails to take advantage of any future offers (see the full Issue #7 announcement for details of how to do this).

sprawdzcie, czy zgadzaliscie sie na otrzymywanie maili od ncsoft.

neocron - ao - coh - cov - aa - ddo - pe - eq2 - gw - hgl - rfo - vo - swg - ps - tr - mxo - fom - fe - ga - eve - vg - lotro - aoc - war - aion - star trek - perpetum - gw2 - wot - skyforge

PostNapisane: 4 paź 2006, 17:45 
n celebration of the new City of Heroes® Good vs. Evil Combined Edition, we are reactivating your account for the weekend. Just log into the game between now and 8:59pm BST on Sunday, October 8th and you will find your account reactivated FREE of charge!* Your hero and villain characters will be waiting just as you left them, ready for new adventures.

But hurry...this offer is only valid through the end of the weekend, and once it’s over, your account will again be deactivated unless you choose to re-subscribe.

Jesli ktos bedzie chcial pograc to niech sie dopisze to podam login i pass.

Zdrawiam