mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2008, 17:55 
sorki za utworzenie nowego tematu :oops:

znalazłem poradnik do tutorialu :D wklejam go dla innych którzy są (lub będą ) w potrzebie:

Abelia Aruine:

NOTE: In the following walk through, "Janen" is the character's name for the player doing the walk through.
After you first load a new character and are put in the tutorial world, walk up to Abeilia:

Abelia Aruine says: Welcome to PlaneShift! I'm here to help you learn about movement and how to use your camera and other controls. Come closer, and say Hi.

Janen says: hi

Abelia Aruine says: Hello, and welcome to Planeshift! You can just ask me to give you the tutorial, or, the more traditional phrase around here, 'give me a quest.'

Janen says: give me a quest

Abelia Aruine says: Good job, and hello to you as well! I am Abelia Aruine and I am here to help you. Before you may enter the world of PlaneShift, you will need to learn a few basic things about the game from the five people here and perform some helpful tasks for them. We will try to make it entertaining!

-Abelia makes a graceful bow to you.-

Abelia Aruine says: I think it will be possible for you to complete this tutorial in a short time. I will show you the most basic items, and then I will send you on to another lady who will tell you about more interesting things!

-Abelia smiles.-

Abelia Aruine says: So! Are you ready to go on? Make sure I am highlighted and type 'yes' in the NPC tab of your chat box. You must always have me targeted so that I may hear your words. Oh, and the word yes by itself is fine, one does not need the ' marks.

Janen says: yes

Abelia Aruine says: Very good! Now, in a few moments you will see an announcement that you have received a quest. Quests are tasks and jobs that you may perform for townspeople such as me in return for rewards, experience or status. Some are simple, such as fetching a snack for a hungry worker, and others are much longer and more challenging to complete. One might be required to speak with many different people in the course of a longer quest.

-Abelia smiles at you.-

Abelia Aruine says: But you have learned how to speak with me already, and the same arrangement will work with any other NPC in the game. We are characters controlled by the PlaneShift computer and may be recognized as such by the sky-blue names above our heads. There will be green-labeled characters in the game as well, and they are Player Characters. Sir Xargon will help you with that part later! Are you ready to learn more? Just tell me 'yes' when you are.

Abelia Aruine says: Very good, you have the hang of speaking with me now! You may have noticed the message saying that you got a quest. The game keeps track of your open and completed quests, you can click on the toolbar icon 'Quests' to see which ones are open or completed. Please do that now and let me know when you are ready.

Janen says: ready

Abelia Aruine says: Okay, great, you can check the same window later on. Let's now talk a little bit about movement so that you will be able to do some exploring! You have already learned how to move, using mouse or the arrow keys on your keyboard. 'Up' for walking forward, 'down' for moving backward, and the left and right arrows turn you.

-Abelia grins.-

Abelia Aruine says: In addition I will give you a tip: if you get stuck somewhere due to some game bug, you will want to type /unstick to return you to a safe location. When you are done giving things a try, select me and tell me that you are ready for more.

Abelia Aruine says: Excellent! I have one more thing to teach you and then you may put your walking feet to some use! You have several different cameras that you may use to view the world through- one may cycle through them by pushing the M key. In addition, you may also zoom in and out of most views by using the mouse wheel and the camera angle may be moved by pressing Tab and then moving the mouse. Press Tab again when you are done to go back to the normal state.

-Abelia looks off to her right and then smiles as she turns her attention back to you.-

Abelia Aruine says: Now, there is a dwarven lady just down the road; she's a blacksmith, and her name is Neave Besetun. She will be your next teacher and you will find her if you go exploring off to my right. Be sure to tell her that Miss Abelia sent you, and she will then do her part to help you learn more!

-Did you read that? Abelia told you to tell Neave that Miss Abelia sent you. When doing quests like this in PlaneShift, it's always best to read carefully and use the correct words, especially when you're told to say something. Go to Neave and try it now!-

At this point, you should go down the road and talk with Neave Besetun.

After traveling down the road you come to the next NPC of the tutorial, Neave Besetun:

Janen says: abelia sent me

Neave Besetun says: Ah, excellent! Welcome!

Janen says: i need blacksmithing book

Abelia Aruine says: As a general rule if you will say the last thing an npc told you to say it will work to make the dialogue proceed. Common triggers might be "about x" or "give me Y".

Janen says: about blacksmithing book

Abelia Aruine says: As a general rule if you will say the last thing an npc told you to say it will work to make the dialogue proceed. Common triggers might be "about x" or "give me Y".

Janen says: give me blacksmithing book

Abelia Aruine says: Oh, Neave's blacksmithing book! I should have given that back to her days ago.

-Abelia smiles and gives you a small book smudged with sooty marks.-

Abelia Aruine says: There you go. In order to give it to her, right-click on her and choose the 'Give' icon. It is the one with the hand. You will see a panel on the left (labelled 'Exchange') and one on the right . Click on the book to pick it up from the right panel, and then click in the left panel to give it to her. Push the 'Accept Trade' button in the upper left portion of the Exchange panel. I am certain that she will be happy to get her book back!

At this point, you should travel back to Neave Besetun and trade the book:

-Neave grins as she accepts the trade and gives you a blue six-sided coin.-

Neave Besetun says: Thank you very much, my good Sir, and there is a hexa for you. You have completed your first quest! Here, hold this chunk of iron ore for me, hmm?

-Neave gives you large piece of Iron Ore.-

Neave Besetun says: There! Let's have a chat about blacksmithing, eh? I'll give you a bit of work to do and pay you for it! Your name is Janen, correct?

Neave Besetun says: Ah, I thought so. Good to meet you. I am Neave, but you knew that already, eh?

-Neave chuckles.-

Neave Besetun says: Excellent. Your character will also be able to learn many skills in the game. Now, let's see if I can teach you something about blacksmithing and using tools in general. Now, this here behind me-

Neave Besetun says: Before starting, I would like you to practice with item dropping and pickup. You now have a piece of iron ore and I would like you to drop it on the ground, by choosing a place with enough clear ground around you. To drop it, access your inventory, click once on the iron ore, then click once outside the inventory window. You will see it appearing on the ground. Now right-click on the iron ore on the ground and select the pick-up icon, it will appear again in your inventory. Please do this small exercise and let me know when you are ready to continue.

-Neave points behind her.-

Neave Besetun says: -that is a furnace used for refining metals. The first step is to melt the metal, or the metal ore. So go ahead and right-click on it and choose the 'Examine' icon. It looks like an eye, so I guess it's an eye-con!

Neave chuckles.-

Neave Besetun says: A panel will appear and show you what is in the furnace. Now you need to open your inventory with the icon found in the middle of the furnace window, or with the I key on your keyboard. Feel free to drag that panel around until you can see both your molten iron ore and the furnace panel. Then please come back here and tell me when you are ready, my good Sir.

Neave Besetun says: Excellent! Let's melt us some iron! You will want to be careful to put your iron ore in the right place. Move close to the furnace and click on your ore in your inventory to pick it up. Then click on a box in the furnace panel to drop it there. If you miss, it is probably on the ground nearby. If you have lost it on the ground, but you cannot see it, you can use /target next item and then /pickup. Once you have it in the furnace, keep an eye on it.

-Neave points to her eye and grins.-

Neave Besetun says: The iron ore will turn into molten iron in a minute or two. Be patient! Metalworking needs skill and patience! Please be careful not to leave it in for too long or it may vanish altogether! If you somehow lose your iron, I can give you another if you tell me you need more iron. When you are done, please give the molten iron to me so that I can have a look at it. Good luck, Sir!

Neave Besetun says: Ah, you've done it! Great!

-Neave grins and looks the molten iron over before giving it back to you.-

Neave Besetun says: Nice work, Janen. Keep it safe, Xargon will want that when you get to talking to him. Now, let's see, what else was I supposed to tell you about...

-Neave rubs the side of her head gently with her hammer.-

Neave Besetun says: ...oh yes, mining! That iron was dug from the ground by a hard-working miner. Miners take their rock pick out to places where they know they can find a certain ore and dig up all kinds of things- iron, coal, silver, crystals, and even gold. If your character has skill in mining and a rock pick, you can type things like /dig iron, or /dig ruby, and if you are in the right place, you may find some!

-Neave chuckles.-

Neave Besetun says: That can be kind of exciting. All right, now you know a lot more than when you first got here, eh? Are you ready for more?

Neave Besetun says: Ah well, ready or not, I am sending you off to Ibhaar for a bit of instruction in fighting. 'All citizens must be always prepared to protect themselves and defend their property.' That's what the law says, you know.

-Neave nods with a serious expression.-

Neave Besetun says: Yliakum has many dangers, Janen. It will be good for you to be sure that you can protect yourself. Oh, and Ibhaar was wanting this, so you can give it to him for me!

-Neave gives you a dagger.-

Neave Besetun says: He is down the way. Thank you for your help, and take care! Don't forget to give him the dagger!

At this point, you should travel to the next NPC, Ibhaar Senad.

Walk towards Ibhaar Senad:

Ibhaar Senad says: Thank you, Sir. I see Miss Neave has sent you to me. Here is a coin for your time.

-Ibhaar gives you a red eight-sided coin and then looks you up and down.-

Ibhaar Senad says: Not all that much of a fighter yet it seems, but I think you'll do. If you'll just stand up a bit straighter, we may begin. Tell me you are ready!

Ibhaar Senad says: Good, we begin. Now, first, you need to know your own self before you even face your opponent. If you'll look to the upper right-hand corner of your screen, you will see a small panel with information about your character. It has several coloured bars, in red, blue, green and gray. Do you see it?

Ibhaar Senad says: Good. The red bar is a measure of your character's health. When injured, the bar will decrease. If it goes too far, your character will die. So it's good to keep an eye on that, we don't want you getting lost in the Death Realm forever, no, not at all.
(
-Ibhaar pauses to adjust his horned helmet.-

Ibhaar Senad says: The blue bar is a measure of your character's mana power- when this is depleted, one may not cast magical spells. You will learn more about that from Miss Orphia soon. The green bar measures your character's physical stamina, and the grey measures mental stamina. Go ahead and have a look at those and tell me when you are ready for more.

Ibhaar Senad says: Warriors fight with a variety of different weapons, but we are going to start you out simply, defeating your opponent with your bare hands. Now, when you have won a fight, you have the opportunity to take loot from the body. Right-click the bloody corpse and choose the 'Loot' icon. Anything they may have that's worth something will display in a panel, and you can choose to loot it or leave it. Any questions? I didn't think so.

-Ibhaar chuckles and taps his weapons together.-

Ibhaar Senad says: Let's get you into a fight! Are you ready, my Ynnwn?

-Ibhaar grins.-

Ibhaar Senad says: Ready or not, it's your time to prove your mettle. There are some large rats over there.

-Ibhaar points to his right to a brownish one-eyed rat with his hammer.-

Ibhaar Senad says: I want you to go over to it and right-click on it and choose the 'Attack' icon. Don't give me any guff about loving all animals: this one will attack our children if we just let it remain here in the city. Kill it and loot me its hide from it afterward as proof! If you don't find anything worth keeping on the first try, wait and it will respawn, and you may fight and loot it again. You won't pass this test until I get that rat hide. Go on, fight!

-Ibhaar stands and watches you depart.-

Ibhaar Senad says: If it gets to hurting you too much, don't forget that you can run!

-If the rat isn't there or you find it's unkillable because of issues related to the game, tell Ibhaar 'skip this step' to move on.-

Janen says: skip this step

Ibhaar Senad says: I'll have to take your word for it that the rat was unkillable or missing.

-Ibhaar gives you an official certificate letter with an embossed seal.-

Ibhaar Senad says: Next you are to visit with Miss Orphia Eldri, Mistress of Magic. She will teach you a little bit about how the Six Ways work! If you show her your certificate, she will know that you are ready to learn. If you continue along your way I am sure you can find her. Farewell, and stay vigilant!

After receiving the certificate, travel to Orphia Eldri.

Continue along until you meet Orphia Eldri:

Orphia Eldri says: Hail and well met, my good Ynnwn.

-Orphia looks over your certificate and smiles gently as she passes it back to you.-

Orphia Eldri says: Very well, you are shown to be ready to study magic with me. As you may know, PlaneShift has six Ways of magic, all powered by the might of the great crystal above us, the Azure Sun and channeled with the focus of glyphs. The Six Ways are the Crystal way, the Dark way, the Brown way, the Blue way, the Red way, and the Azure way. You may ask me about any of those if you wish, and then tell me that you are ready when you are ready to learn more.

Janen says: about crystal way

Orphia Eldri says: The Crystal Way is the way of life. It governs light, sight of the unseen, healing, and the repulsion of evil, among other things. It is the purest of the Ways, in my opinion.

Janen says: about red way

Orphia Eldri says: The Red Way is more about strength and anger; raw power to ravage your foes as they kneel before you. Practitioners of the Red Way need not fear any beast, as the flames you wield can lay waste to the mightiest of them. Gird yourself with the strength of many, or give courage to your companions as you enter battle. The Red Way is power. Use it, friend, and stand tall.

Janen says: about brown way

Orphia Eldri says: Those who practice the Brown Way know the awesome powers of the land itself, and can summon animals to be companions or to fight for you. Strong as the earth, you can also raise your defense or change your physical form. The Brown Way is the Way of nature and the cycle of life. You can't go wrong with learning the Brown.

Janen says: about azure way

Orphia Eldri says: The Azure Way is the sphere of the mind and the air, with spells that can hide the caster, or fool an enemy into thinking he knows you. It can also create rushing winds that can blind your foes. The possibilities for the Azure boggle the mind.

Janen says: about dark way

Orphia Eldri says: The Dark Way is for those persons who slink in the shadows of society. Nocturnal energies that gnaw at your bones, the Dark can literally boil your blood. Summoning foul creatures to command, cause weakness or plague in your enemies, even kill with simply a word or gesture. Blindness, poison, decay, fear: all these are hallmarks of the Dark. Some even say that with enough skill, the dead can be made to do your bidding...

Janen says: about blue way

Orphia Eldri says: The Blue Way is one of the more useful types, I think, due to its divination spells. Anyone can throw ice or create a flow of water, but it takes real talent to read the past and interpret the future.

Orphia Eldri says: Remember that you can die while fighting, but also by falling off high cliffs. In this tutorial area you can die as many times as you want without a penalty to your character, but when you will enter the game, dying will be very painful. I suggest you practice a bit here and learn how resistant you are. Go around the house on your left and locate the wooden crates. There are two groups of three crates there. Just jump off the cliff between the two groups. Keep an eye on your health . After this dangerous exercise, get back to me, and tell me you are ready for more.

Orphia Eldri says: Good. I hope you are enjoying what you are learning. It will be very helpful to you when you enter the world of Yliakum, the land where PlaneShift is set.

-Orphia gives you four round golden coins.-

Orphia Eldri says: These four golden circles are worth one thousand tria, and that is a typical price for a common magical glyph. I would like you to take these coins and buy an Air glyph from me, just for practice. To buy something from me, right-click on me and choose the 'Buy/Sell' icon with the yellow and blue coins. A Merchant panel will appear. Choose the 'Glyphs' category, select the Air glyph, and then push the 'Exchange Item' button at the top of the Merchant panel to buy it!

-Orphia smiles.-

Orphia Eldri says: It's easier than it sounds, really. If you get stuck somehow, ask me about buying items and I'll explain it again. Once you have it, tell me that you are ready to continue.

Orphia Eldri says: Very well. Users of magic require special items, called glyphs, to cast their spells. The most common glyphs may be purchased through merchants, but others may be given in reward for dedicated service. Let's try getting one purified, shall we? You may view your spell book with the 'Spell Book' button on your toolbar or by using the C button. Just make sure you are not typing in the communication window when pressing C. At present you will not see much of anything in there, but in time a successful student of magic will acquire many spells.

-Orphia smiles gently and brushes her hand along her magic staff.-

Orphia Eldri says: Click on the 'Combine Glyphs' button at the top of the Spell Book window. In a new window you will see the glyphs in your inventory in six groups. Take the glyph and drag it over the left-most button in the bottom left corner of the window. Then the glyph will begin to purify! It may take a little bit of time. When you are ready to continue, I have a favour to ask of you. Tell me when you are ready.

Orphia Eldri says: Ok, the glyph is now purified, it means it can be used to research spells. You can try to access the spellbook and research a spell, but given your low knowledge you will probably not be able to find a spell for now. Thank you very much, my good Ynnwn. I require you to take that glyph to Sir Xargon, the guard. He is in the center of the park in the lower level of this neighbourhood.

-Orphia smiles.-

Orphia Eldri says: You now have three tokens for him, the molten iron, the certificate, and this glyph. When you find him, please give him all three items at the same time and he will help you to complete your training. Thank you very much for your time, and may you fare well in your travels!

-Orphia waves goodbye.-

At this point, you are to travel to the final NPC, Xargon Guurn.

Travel to Xargon Guurn:

Xargon Guurn says: Ah, welcome to you, and what a wonderful molten iron! Handcrafted with care!

-Xargon chuckles.-

Xargon Guurn says: Seems as though Sir Ibhaar approved of your ability to defend yourself, good. You also completed your magic training as well. Now, I am going to instruct you on what makes PlaneShift different from many other online games. Are you ready?

Xargon Guurn says: PlaneShift is a game meant for in-character interactions, and no matter what happens, whether bugs or wipes, your character's personality and relationships to other characters cannot be erased - they will only grow.

-Xargon nods.-

Xargon Guurn says: The players and developers of PlaneShift are working to create an immersive fantasy world where the player's character comes to life. Instead of merely another place to pursue the acquisition of rank, power and items while the player chats about TV, video games and music, PlaneShift offers the player the chance to Roleplay their character, to live in and move through a world that is not ours.

-Xargon pauses.-

Xargon Guurn says: All right- now, my dear Sir, can you guess which word I am thinking of that starts with the letter 'R'?

Janen says: roleplay

Xargon Guurn says: Yes, roleplaying! Here are some general things you may use when you are roleplaying.

-Xargon carefully rubs his wing with the back of his axe.-

Xargon Guurn says: First, you should have a general idea of what your character is. This will allow you to pick a general tone for your character, and maybe even a way of speaking. As an example, a farm worker will have a different outlook on life than a wealthy merchant or a mercenary fighter. Your character might also have a lisp, a wandering eye, an odd habit, a love of rich foods, or a passion for riddles. These are all things that you can decide as your character develops.

-Xargon chuckles.-

Xargon Guurn says: Which one of the above sounds the most interesting to you?

Janen says: fighter

Xargon Guurn says: I'm sorry, I don't quite understand you, or you may have mistyped something. Please don't get frustrated, and try asking your question in a more simple way, or check your spelling. Generally you can refer back to what an npc has said last to pick up from where you left off with them. Make sure you have targeted any npc you wish to speak to.

Janen says: mercenary fighter

Xargon Guurn says: Very good, perhaps that will become part of your character's nature! Let's continue: second, you must be able to keep what you, the player, know separate from what your character knows. This can be challenging to do at times. As a very simple example, the game displays the names of other players you encounter above their heads, so, you, the player, knows it. However, your character cannot see a name floating in the air, so this person's name is unknown to your character until introductions are made.

-Xargon bows to you.-

Xargon Guurn says: Greetings, stranger, and welcome to the city of Hydlaa. Lovely weather we're having, aye?

Janen says: no

-Xargon grins.-

Xargon Guurn says: Ah yes, third: don't be afraid to let your character change! As in real life, your character's actions in the PlaneShift world will shape their character. When you first start playing, your character may be an idealistic hunter who believes that they are undefeatable in combat, but after a few trips through the Death Realm, they may take on a more cautious tone, as they will have learned that they can be defeated. Feel free to ask me about the Death Realm if you like, or tell me to continue if you are ready to learn more.

Janen says: continue

Xargon Guurn says: While talking is a very useful tool when roleplaying, you also have to be able to express yourself in other fashions, eh?

-Xargon grins.-

Xargon Guurn says: Facial expressions for example.

-Xargon kicks at the ground, stirring up some dust.-

Xargon Guurn says: Or even more complicated actions. The way to do these things is to use the /me or /my command. For example, if you typed '/me sneezes.,' everybody around you would see 'Janen sneezes.' Go ahead and try it, and then tell me...

-Xargon sneezes.-

Xargon Guurn says: Ah, tell me 'may Talad bless you' when you are ready for more.

-Xargon sniffs.-

Janen sneezes

Janen says: may Talad bless you

Xargon Guurn says: Thank you, Sir. We continue! Likewise, with /my - if you type '/my helmet falls off.,' nearby people would see 'Janen's helmet falls off.' Now there are some more specific commands that you can use as well. The most common is /greet. If you have someone targeted and you use /greet, people will see you greeting your target. If you don't have anybody targeted you will greet everyone. Some of these commands also have animations that show you performing the specific action, so when you greet someone, you will see your character greeting them. Experiment with this, and tell me when you are ready.

Xargon Guurn says: Now that you know how to use these commands, you should also learn when -not- to use them. While you could have your character do something like '/me slits Xargon's throat,' you really shouldn't. It is best to allow the other player a chance to shape what happens along with you. Changing your action to '/me attempts to slit Xargon's throat' gives the other roleplayer the opportunity to respond to your actions.

-Xargon shakes his head slowly.-

Xargon Guurn says: You don't want to force any action or thought on another player as in '/me scowls intimidatingly, making everyone tremble in fear.' For all you know, another person's character may have experienced something that causes them to smile when they see a frightening scowl. The general rule to follow is 'If your words force someone else's character to do something, don't use them!' Do you understand this?

Xargon Guurn says: Very good, we continue! Of course, things in a complex game don't always go smoothly, and sometimes you need to ask for help in an out-of-character fashion. We've thought of a way to take care of that as well! On the top of your chat window, you should see a 'Help' button. There are a number of players who have volunteered to answer out-of-character questions, and they listen there for them. This means that they may not tell you how to solve a quest, or where something is, but they will help you if you get stuck, and you can't move, or if you can't remember how to use the furnace.

-Xargon smiles and looks at you in evaluation.-

Xargon Guurn says: Let's see if you are paying attention... Is using the help channel asking how to use the furnace an in character or out of character means of getting help?

Janen says: out of character

Xargon Guurn says: Exactly, because it is not your character, but the -player- who is asking for help. Just type your question in the help tab and someone should be able to answer it. Please be patient though, as players have volunteered to help but are still trying to play the game themselves. You can also click on the Help button on the toolbar to bring up the help documents. These documents will explain all of the different commands you can use. Have you thought of playing an evil character or a good character, or someone who is an interesting mix of both?

Janen says: mix of both

-Xargon nods.-

Xargon Guurn says: I see. When interacting with others, please be a nice -player- even though you may have an evil -character-. This of course doesn't mean giving handfuls of coins to everybody that asks, but it does mean that you should be willing to give directions to new players that ask politely. Sometimes it is necessary to do things your character might not, especially to help out new players and to help assure that all players enjoy the game. Now, we are nearly done at last, make yourself ready, my good Sir! Will you do your best to play fairly, without troubling other players, speaking politely and being friendly as much as your character background allows you?

Xargon Guurn says: Excellent! Please remember to act in-character when talking to others. We are all working towards a roleplayed atmosphere in PlaneShift, regardless of the current client version. OOC -Out-Of-Character- text should be designated with parentheses or brackets, as regular text is that which comes from the mouth of your character, a person who lives in the world of Yliakum and knows nothing about computers, video games, the internet, or Picasso. You are familiar with Picasso, aren't you?

Xargon Guurn says: One of the more famous artists of the last century, he was. But one's character has never heard of this person, nor have they heard of dragons, or Germany. Read the Settings portion of the PlaneShift website for official information about the world your character belongs to: www.planeshift.it/history.html is a good place to begin. Keep within the medieval fantasy atmosphere as much as you can. Roleplay is vital here, so let your imagination run free -within reason, of course!- and have fun with your alter ego!

-Xargon grins and then opens a sack and offers you an item from the contents.-

Xargon Guurn says: Here is your reward, Sir. Please choose the one you think you might get the most use out of!

-Xargon waits for you to choose one.-

Xargon Guurn says: And tell me, do you think your character will be a scholar, a warrior, a miner, a craftsperson, a bounty hunter, a farmer, or something else entirely?

Janen says: a warrior

Xargon Guurn says: Very well! Now, there is more to be learned here in the tutorial area. If you wish to continue learning, just explore and ask questions of all of us here. We can tell you about training your character, stats and skills, religion, magic, the Death Realm, maps, money, petitions, glyphs, guilds, and more.

-Xargon makes a graceful bow, his wings held high.-

Xargon Guurn says: If you prefer to simply move along and enter the game, you may also do that. Just tell me that you want to enter Yliakum. Either way, thank you for your efforts, and I wish you a safe journey and hope that you may have many interesting adventures in Yliakum!

Janen says: enter yliakum

Xargon Guurn says: You are ready to enter the world of Yliakum? Very well!

-Xargon grins and waves his arms in the motions of casting a spell.-

Xargon Guurn says: You have proved yourself by completing the tutorial and are now passing into the PlaneShift world. My final piece of advice for you before I send you into Yliakum is this: Smiths and tavern-keepers are very good sources of local information. Seek out Harnquist in Hyldaa, or Trasok in Ojaveda. Remember your role, and farewell!

At this point you have completed the tutorial and in moments your character should be teleported to the spawn point in the main PlaneShift world.

If, for some reason it does not automatically transport you to the main world at this point, please submit an in game petition to the GM staff and they will assist you as soon as they are available.

Poradnik skopiowany z forum: http://www.hydlaa.com/smf/

autor: neko kyouran

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2008, 04:45 
Jakbym widział morowinda przez neta.....

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2008, 14:43 
Czy ta gra jest jak stary planeshift, czyli zwalone animacje, zwalona gra i z tego "death realm" nie idzie wyjsc?

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2008, 17:25 
to jest lepsza wersja 0.4.0.0 zostało w niej poprawionych dużo błędów choć niewszystkie. dopiero zaczynam w nią grać więc jeszcze sam niewiem czy jest lepsza od poprzedniej.
pierwsze co zauważyłem to ładniejsza oprawa tekstów mówionych przez postacie. w linijce gdzie sie pisze chat nadal jednak niemieszczą się litery.

PostNapisane: 14 mar 2008, 00:49 
Czyli jeszcze jeden nie dopracowany mmorpg??
Czy czym kolwiek on się różni od tej całej masy koreańskich mmorpgów , czy tylko to że ma gorszą grafikę i niedopracowany tekst ?

PostNapisane: 14 mar 2008, 16:44 
jak narazie planeshift jest niedopracowane bo jest w wersji beta i ciągle jest rocbudowywane.

PostNapisane: 20 mar 2008, 14:54 
Jakbys nie zauwazyl planeshift jest niedopracowane od ok. 2 lat.

PostNapisane: 20 mar 2008, 15:15 
a nie 8?

PostNapisane: 30 kwi 2008, 18:01 
Od samego początku był niedopracowany i jka narazie nie widze zmian ^^ , poprostu robią coś i nie mają zamiaru tego skończyć :( Czemu ?? Bo taki jest świat :P

PostNapisane: 30 kwi 2008, 19:43 
Cytuj:
poradnik do tutorialu

co to?