mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2007, 17:26 
Cytuj:
TOP Closed Beta heats up!

The Tales of Pirates (TOP) closed beta is now heating up! We are in the process of setting up our first server—“Rainbow Isle” which is scheduled to be launched on EST 12:00, March 15th, 2007.

Please feel free to have a try right now! Sure, before you start the adventure, you need the very key, the Beta Key, and it’s available very easily! You can click here to get one.

After that you can visit the IGG official website to register your IGG Passport account and use the beta key you’ve obtained to activate TOP.

After that, all you have to do is to download the game client which is available very soon, please stay in tune!

We thank you all for your participation. Please feel free to tell us your ideas and opinions, you could:
Send us thorough E-mail [email protected] or [email protected];
Talk with us directly through Live Chat;
Or more openly, discuss with us and all other players in the forum.

Your suggestions are always welcome!

See you in game and have fun!

http://www.talesofpirates.com

Screeny:
http://www.talesofpirates.com/upload/bi ... 926756.jpg
http://www.talesofpirates.com/upload/bi ... 850959.jpg

Cytuj:
Game Features
1. Top Quality Design
Sail across the vast seas, roam across the mighty lands, and witness the bright and colourful world of humans and creatures. Live in a fantasy world, where dreams take flight to become reality. Experience a quality-designed animated world: view the shimmering reflections of the sea waves at sunset; hear and take sight of the whistling and rustling of the trees as wind blows. With leading technology being employed for the design of this game, every corner is an anticipation to wonder!

2. Depth of Game History and Background
Stemming back to the olden Europeans seafaring times, the game combines the main theme of piracy with the immense history very well. The use of leading technology creates an entirely magical world where players reside in. Experience the mystery of the endless seas, feel the romantic and interesting life of a pirate. It is the one and only unique world for pirates to be in!

3. Intricate Land Battle Design
Boasting a real time battle designed which is player controlled, coupled with the delicate special visual effects incorporated into the battles, the land battle design remains a sight to behold.

4. Revolutionary Sea Battle System
It is the first and newly designed system that allows for large scale and exhilarating sea battles. As the number of participants increases, different strategies utilized in fighting the battles become ever more important.

5. New Island Battle and Island Development System
Incorporating a new Real-Time strategy battle system, the island battles prove to be intense and exciting. Additionally, players are able to get involved in the development and expansion of their islands. Oversee architectural design projects, pitch in on the creation of new buildings, direct navies in defending your new island from invaders!

6. Myriad of Items and Equipment
The immense store of items and equipment available allows players to create their desired endgame gear and form their own identity. For the more adventurous, there are plenty of treasure maps available for treasure hunters to search for. There is always something to do or to search for in this game based on the theme of pirates.

7. Diverse Job System
Many job specializations and character types are available for players to choose from. With this, they are able to form their own identity and choose the desired job based on their own personal playing style. Because of the diverse job spectrum, the interaction between players within the game deepens. This provides a sense of realism in the world as individuality and uniqueness come into play.

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2007, 17:43 
przypomina mi to Pirate King online;D

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2007, 19:04 
Własnie sie przed chwila o tym dowiedzialem i z ciekawosci sciagam i sie zarejerstrowalem do tej rzekomej "closed beta" ;D Gra ze sie tak wyraze jest "śłitaśna" tzn. gra sie przyjemnie :) Moim zdaniem taki przyjemny h&s jak chcesz sie odprezyc :D

Ostatnio edytowano 15 mar 2007, 22:49 przez megatomik, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2007, 21:28 
Ściągnąłem, chwilę pograłem (nick GordonusPL) i muszę powiedzieć, że gra jest bardzo sympatyczna :) zobaczymy, co będzie później :)

PostNapisane: 15 mar 2007, 22:04 
Sszczurr napisał(a):
przypomina mi to Pirate King online;D

bo to ta sama gra pod innym tytulem :)

PostNapisane: 28 wrz 2007, 07:03 
niom zmienili nazwe bo teraz to jest f2p

-mianownik-kot dopełniacz-kota-wołacz-kici-kici

PostNapisane: 28 wrz 2007, 14:10 
gralem w bete jeszcze pod nazwa pirate king. Imo exp jest malo dynamiczny dlatego nie zostalem tam na dluzej. No i twarz tego byka co z 2h biega mnie przerazila.

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2007, 18:51 
Mój kolega w to gra. Ja jakoś nie jestem do tej gry przkonany. Jest to co prawda darmowa gra ale sa darmówi o wiele lepsze. Grafika taka sobie, interfes mi jakoś nie pasi, low exp. Ja tam w tej grze widze same minusy. Może powiecie mi dlaczego warto w tą grę zagrać i jakie ona ma plusy i jakie rzeczywiście minusy (te które wypisałem powyżej to są minusy przypuszcealne wywnioskowane z wypowiedzi graczy i ze screenów). Najważniejsze chyba pytanie to jak tam się ma PvP? Są jakieś areny albo co?

PostNapisane: 17 gru 2007, 17:24 
ja grlaem w to dosyc dlugo i mnię się podobałą ;). Gra sie przyjemnie na towarzystwo tez nie narzekalem :). Gre polecam ;)