mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 13 lis 2008, 00:31 
Moze kogos zainteresuje:

To thank those loyal players of DAoC who also explore the lands of Warhammer, or let new adventurers discover these two outstanding MMORPGs, GOA is putting on a special offer: a joint subscription for the two games at a reduced price.

For more information on Dark Age of Camelot
http://www.camelot-europe.com

For more information on Warhammer® Online: Age of Reckoning™
http://www.war-europe.com

1 month: £13.45 (£3.50 off DAoC)
3 months: £37.45 (£9.50 off DAoC)
6 months: £68.95 (£18 off DAoC)

It's as easy as pie: To avail of this offer, please visit the My account page of the WAR website and click on the button Joint subscription.

You will need to enter your DAoC SUBSCRIPTION login and password to subscribe. Although you may not have used it for a long time, it will still work.

FAQ:

I have forgotten my DAoC account information (login and/or SUBSCRIPTION password), but my subscription e-mail is still valid. What do I do?

Visit the Subscription section of the DAoC website and click on Account, then “Password Lost”.
I've lost all my account information, as well as my subscription e-mail address. What do I do?

Contact us to receive your account information.
What happens if my two subscription periods are staggered?

The WAR and DAoC subscription periods that apply to this offer are simply added at the end of the current periods.
I'm on the 14 day free trial period for DAoC. Can I avail of this offer?

Yes, absolutely, and the characters created during this period will remain if you subscribe.
What happens if I wish to continue playing only one of the two games?

In this case, you should wait until the end of the joint subscription period then visit the game website for which you'd like to continue playing and subscribe to the normal subscription.
I had a DAoC character a long time ago. What will happen if I opt for the joint subscription?

You will get all your characters back no problem.