mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2008, 19:16 
European Test Server
Dec 08, 2008 - 5:52 AM - by Magnus_GOA
European Test Server
Discussion and FAQ
Updated December 8 15:00
The European Test Server is scheduled to go live soon. Here's some common questions you may have on the topic.

European Test Server Status: Offline
WAR Live: 1.0.6
WAR Test: 1.1

FAQ
Q. Will I need a separate installation of WAR to play on the test server?
A. No. Launching WAR using 'testpatch.exe' will connect you to the Test Server. As usual, running 'warpatch.exe' will connect you to the Live servers.

Q. Will there be customer support available on the Test Server?
A. There will be limited customer support available. Currently, we will assist with Stuck and Harassment issues. Please note that the Test Server and consequently the support is in English.

Q. Is there an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) on the Test Server?
A. No. Since anyone with a valid WAR account can access the Test Server there's little need for an NDA. However, one must always keep in mind that the patches we're running on the Test Server are always considered to be in beta; there's no guarantee that changes on the Test Server carry on to the Live version of the game. This is naturally in response to the feedback we receive from you players!

Q. Will there be character templates available?
A. No. There's two ways to play on the Test Server; roll a new character or copy one of your existing characters from the Live servers. Naturally this may come to change in upcoming tests but right now there's no need for templates.

Cheers,