mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 18 maja 2009, 13:01 
Aion ma zaimplementowany prosty system macr. Jakieś wybitny to on nie jest, ale pozwala trochę umilić grę. Jest trochę podobny do tego z FFXI. Można sobie np napisać macro na konkretny skillchain albo na kolejkę buffów. Możliwe też jest napisanie macr na leczenie konkretnych osób party. Choć w grze są podane przykłady to poniżej postnałem mały poradnik. Większość tego co można znaleść na necie jest prawdopodobnie przetłumaczona translatorem z koreańskiego/chińskiego i dość masakrycznie się to czyta. Poniższy poradnik jest jendak przeredagowany więc conieco informacji można z niego wyciągnąć. Szukałem też jakiejś listy komend, ale niestety bezskutecznie :har:

Cytuj:
Here is a Aion guide,it's a guide to how to make a marco in Aion.If you are interested in it,please look through.

First, there are four things you can do with macros option:
Set the name of the macro, add a tooltip, select an icon, and enter commands.

Skills
add the following command:
/skill [name]
Example: /skill Healing Light II

Items
You can either drag the item into the macro window from your inventory or type /use [item] manually. Dragging the item into the window will do type the said command automatically.

Hotbar/quickbar
/quickbar x y z
Example: /quickbar 3 1 2

The set of numbers indicate the following: Location, page, and skill number. The first number indicates which hotbar you wish to use (top, right, bottom, etc) then the second number the page of the hotbar (akin to WoW's shift + 1,2), and z indicates the actual slot in which the skill is located.

Delay Command
/delay x
Deactivates the macro for x amount of seconds. Most skills in Aion have 2 second delays after being cast, so this command is needed when placing multiple skill commands in a single macro. Ex) /delay 2

Select Command
/select %partyx

Selects the xth party member. %self selects oneself, %previous selects the previously clicked target, %pet the pet, %autotarget targets the closest target in proximity.

Tell Commands
/party, /legion, /yell, /general, /whisper, etc.

Attack Commands
/attack

Swap Weapons
Swaps the set of weapons being used for another. Same effect as Shift + Z.

Activate Soulstone
Activates/deactivates the soulstone equipped.

Variables
/var 1 Blessing of Life I
Registers Blessing of Life I in variable slot 1. Skills registered this way can be easily activated using '%var1' command. Used to prevent from exceeding the character limit of the macro.

There are 10 variables total, from 0 to 9. The skills registered in variables can be confirmed in the 'Variables' tab.

In addition, if you need Aion gold or Aion powerleveling,just come here. We will provide the best service for you! Please pay attention to us.