mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 15 lip 2010, 17:24 
Jest nowy "State of the Game", tym razem na lipiec 2010:

Cytuj:
Greetings Wastelanders,

It’s been an incredibly busy and very productive few months here at Fallen Earth. The teams have been hard at work fixing bugs, working on new content and features, as well as polishing the current content. With that said, I’d like to take a little time to share our priorities, what you can expect to see in game, and to address some of the questions that you have been raising. We have been working on several new features that we are extremely excited about.

Silent doesn’t mean distant! Over the past several weeks, the teams have been cranking hard on the project lists and making great progress. Our focus has been on new features, polish and fixing bugs (especially, Clan Wars). You have seen a few patches come down providing fixes, and that work continues. As always, we continue to read your emails and the forums and respond as we are able—so please keep your notes coming. We truly to value your feedback!

A touch of color: We are introducing a color customization feature to Fallen Earth! This will begin with vehicles and some of you may have already seen screens of the Interceptor. The basic colors will be crafted and the “rare” colors will be drops throughout the wastes. Colors will be able to be applied to all motorized vehicles to start. Again, this is step one in a much larger feature that will be introduced over the coming months as well, which will provide many more options for all clones such as custom clothing and gear.

It’s been a long time coming: A long-requested option from all of you is the ability to have a Minor Respec. This is another feature we've been working on, which will allow you to gain AP back and reallocate them as desired. Initially, Minor Respec injectors will be found on merchants. In a future patch we will add the ability for crafters to be able to make an improved version of Minor Respec Injector. They are priced by level bracket, so fixing a mistake early is less costly than changing a character's entire focus later on. Each Minor Respec injector will give you Minor Respec Points when used, which reallocate AP at a one to one ratio.

P vs. P: Want to battle anyone, anywhere? We say why the hell not! In the upcoming patch (late July), you will have the ability to flag for PvP anywhere in the wasteland. This means PvP can now take place wherever you choose. There is of course a cool down associated with this, so use it wisely and be careful, as you will remain flagged for a period of time after you decide to “un-flag.” Watch your back!

Live is always better! You demanded more live events and we are happy to deliver. Keep your eyes peeled over the next several weeks for hints of the next event and details regarding how you can participate. Expect to see more of these in the near future!

Off to a good start… We have been looking at our extended tutorial and have been reworking that to improve the experience for new players as they enter the wastes. We have reworked the extended tutorial to be much more action-oriented and exciting for players. This will be part of an on-going effort to improve the starting areas in Sector One. This will be seen in a much more dramatic fashion in the coming months. The most noticeable changes you will see will be the missions/actions you are asked to perform in the extended tutorial. The days of making relish are long gone!

Level Up! We are also improving the leveling curve in levels 1–12 to help you out in your adventures in the Province.

“Look to the trees” Most of you have probably seen the image we posted of the new colors on the Interceptors. If you didn’t already notice the trees in the background looked a little different, well, that’s because they are! We have improved and upgraded the trees throughout the Province.

A look ahead: These improvements to Fallen Earth are just the beginnings of a series of patches that are in the works. Our next milestone patches will be in September and December. Over the next several months we will be sharing more about what is to come. I will give you a little hint of what is in the pipeline. The Hoover Dam, Salvagers, Camps, factions, an old enemy and new areas are in the works.

We will also be continuously polishing the current sectors of the Province by way of filling in certain sections with new encounter areas, places to explore and many more exciting changes. Likewise, we are also taking a detailed look at combat and will be implementing many improvements with future patches.

Additionally, Sector Four has been a hot topic lately. We know how much you are eagerly awaiting Sector four as are we! One of my main areas of focus as Producer is ensuring that we as a team bring you the best and highest quality experience and content going forward. That focus also means longer development cycles sometimes to ensure that quality for you as a player. We have been experimenting with a lot of new concepts, some of which have been implemented throughout the Province already. Our plan is to bring you Sector four and instead of bringing one huge expansion we will release this in the form of “counties.” These will be brought to you over the next year in a steady release of content. Best of all, these will be free updates to the community.

Housing is another topic of great discussion. This is something we would very much like to see in the game—this hasn’t changed. The camp system is the gateway into the housing system and we will be working to bring that system closer to fruition. We want to make sure it meets expectations, so we will be taking our time on it to ensure quality.

Auction house is another area that we are working on improving. We are currently working on reducing the cost of posting auctions, and increasing the timeframe you will be able to post auctions for.

Lastly, Factions. This is a huge component of Fallen Earth and we are in the process of improving this system to play a much greater role in Fallen Earth in the future. This is a major adjustment to the game and one we don’t take lightly. It will take some time to get factions where we want them, but I can assure you this is one of our main priorities for the next six months.

There are a lot of exciting projects that we are working on for Fallen Earth and I am looking forward to being able to share those with you as we draw closer to being ready to reveal them, so keep an eye out!

I also want to give a mention to everyone who has sent in a letter to the dev team—we’ve had a blast reading through those (hand-written) notes and we appreciate all the support, feedback and humorous commentary/items you’ve shared! In addition, we’ve enjoyed getting to know members of the community individually through the weekly “Meet the Team” forum feature. Please keep those letters coming!

Again, we really appreciate all of your continued support and rest assured that we are hard at work on Fallen Earth. See you in the Wastes!

Dave “Archangel” Haydysch
Producer, Fallen Earth

PostNapisane: 15 lip 2010, 17:25 
W skrocie czego mozna sie spodziewac "niedlugo"
- Wprowadzenia systemu farbowania, zblizonego do tego mozna chocby spotkac w LOTRO czy GW. Farbki maja byc craftowalne (common kolorki) lub lootowalne z bossow (siakies rzadsze)
- System respecow. Incjectory maja byc dostepne w sklepach lub craftowalne. Czym wyzszy level postaci - tym wyzszy poziom injectora bedzie potrzebny.
- Flagi w PvP. Ludzie beda sie mogli sie oflagowac i walczyc gdzie chca, kiedy chca itd. W sumie nie wiem po co to :P
- Zwieksza ilosc eventow w grze.
- Doszlifuja extended tutorial i zmienia "krzywa levelowania" do 12 lvla.
- Poprawia model i tekstury drzew

We wrzesniu i grudniu mozna sie spodziewac
- S4
- Housingu (kontynuacji Construction)
- nowosci w starych sektorach
- poprawek w systemie Frakcji (ponoc maja zyskac na znaczeniu w grze)
- zmian w funkcjonowaniu AH

Oczywiscie jesli dotrzymaja do grudnia :P

PostNapisane: 15 lip 2010, 17:49 
Sparth2 napisał(a):
We wrzesniu i grudniu mozna sie spodziewac
- S4
- Housingu (kontynuacji Construction)
- nowosci w starych sektorach
- poprawek w systemie Frakcji (ponoc maja zyskac na znaczeniu w grze)
- zmian w funkcjonowaniu AH

Oczywiscie jesli dotrzymaja do grudnia :P

Te zmiany akurat fajne.
Latem nie gram, bo za goraco na granie, ale jesienia pewnie wroce do FE.

PostNapisane: 4 sie 2010, 12:07 
Brzmi naprawdę nieźle. Najbardziej cieszę się na world pvp. Byłoby wspaniale, gdyby lootowanie graczy było alternatywną drogą farmowania itemków do crafta :)

PostNapisane: 4 sie 2010, 16:09 
Srogi napisał(a):
Brzmi naprawdę nieźle. Najbardziej cieszę się na world pvp. Byłoby wspaniale, gdyby lootowanie graczy było alternatywną drogą farmowania itemków do crafta :)

Tego raczej nie bedzie :)
Open world PvP jest teraz w strefach PvP. Niewiele to zmienia bo w wiekszosci wypadkow strefy stoja puste. Wyjatkiem sa strefy w ktorych jest co robic (Fender Gate, Office Park) i sa stosunkowo niewielkie tzn. gracze nie szukaja sie przez godzine aby powalczyc 2 minuty. Dodatkowo lwia czesc open world PvP w FE to ganki.

Jak chcesz craftowac to i tak albo zrobil bys alta do PvP, albo to Ciebie by farmili dla itemkow do craftu :P