mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 2 kwi 2003, 01:15 
In an attempt to balance out the Thieving Class, it looks like some of the devs may have gone a bit too far this time around. Take a look at what just got posted to the site:
Upcoming changes in UO:
Thieving only permitted on certain items in dungeons, factions, and vendors (Certain critera must be met). Thieves will no longer be able to NPC steal, or steal off of other players unless in factions or guild.
House lockdowns will be reduced in numbers to to gives servers better stability. More to come on this.
Vendor changes: Vendors will take 2 lockdowns per item. Vendors must be interacted with the owner. If vendors are left unatended for over 30 days, thieves will have the chance to steal 1 item per day off that vendor. Vendors will also be 10 per account.
Due to the outcry with skill jewlery, all skill jewlery will be removed from game.
Thanks to Xanthor for pointing out this news. OUCH, I would sure hate to own a vendor right about now! Oh wait, I do.....Time to start signing petitions to have this stopped!

In a separate post made on the SAME SITE, we also found this:

As a cross promotion with our other service, Earth & Beyond, we will slowly begin implementing a much requested new transport for players - Spaceships! As many of you old-time Ultima fans may know, spaceships were originally a major part of the Ultima series. We plan to bring back that original feeling. In the coming months we will begin to also introduce space aliens of every variety as well. In addition, due to the tremendous amount of success that we've seen with Age of Shadows' House Design Tool, we will be expanding this tool to also allow players to design Space Stations! One night you'll ride your nightmare into the depths of The Dungeon Doom, and the next you'll rocket through the Antaraes Nebula! Stay tuned for more details!

===========================================

HaHaHa :sad:

PS : W sumie po ostatnich wyczynach osi nie wiadomo czy ten space ship to prawda czy nie i czy zaraz sie nie okaze ze 18*18 ma 4 secure a vendorek zbiera 10 lockow per item