mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 16 wrz 2003, 16:12 
Zle sie dzieje w panstwie dunskim, przeczytajcie calosc :wink:.

-----
Before I start, my name is Rimmerdall, I play on the chaos server. I am as many have called me, the commander of the armies of the north, I have lead 95% of every battle waged on the chaos server for the past month or month and half, and have gained the respect of many of my enemies and comrades, as has my guild, the Devils of Kimone. The following is the "i quit" message i am sending a few of the mods or devs of wp..

Why does wolfpack/ubi soft continue to let the Rolling 30's, now the core members of the guild Scorned Death on the Chaos server, continue to ruin another server? Because of there endless exploiting on the scorn server, the scorn server was ruined due to their rampant duping etc, and then the EXACT same people were allowed to move to the chaos server and use the same exploits to ruin this server.

I canceled EIGHT accounts today, my friend canceled his two accounts today, and many people in my guild are going to do the same. I am the unofficial leader of the new chaotic alliance on the chaos server, there are hundreds of people in my alliance who are all going to lose their cities, and eventually cancel their accounts because of the exploiting of the ScornedDeath guild.

I have written down here a list of banes on my nation and the SSA nation that are active today, and sunday, this is not a complete list, i will list abbreviations as i do not know the exact name of some cities: Ruin, CT, Chaotic Alliance, Angel's hOld, Cognatus, sparta, forsaken((destroyed today)), Peonas Dare, GoI trainer city, HQ420, Eve ((now destroyed)), Halycon, Awakening, Wallachia, Skara Brae, helm's deep, Gates of Immortality, that is SEVENTEEN cities baned over the course of 2 days. My city was baned and successfully defended today, and will probably be rebaned today.

At any given time of day, at LEAST 30 members from scorneddeath can be found AFK macroing in the bogs exploiting the bug where you can walk under the temple and not be targeted by mobs, or you can find at least 20 of them in the desert doing the same thing, i know because i go there and kill them every day.

They dupe an insane amount of gold and items. A visit to their five cities, not counting any secret ones that i do not know about will reveal 5 cities whose creation cost is in the hundreds of millions, not to mention ranking cost, and weekly maintence. They have 5 of them, we have destroyed a total of 3 of their cities, 1 of them being a hundred million gold fortress. It took my army a total of 18 hours of sieging to successfully accomplish this.

They have a number of hacks. A mage assassin in my guild can shadowmantle anyone of their priests w/ a lvl 40 shadowmantle, and then watch that priest heal himself successfully. They have a group teleport hack that allows them to teleport to any world coordinate they want to. Recently they teleported 40 people directly between our multiple scouts and my army undetected. We had an impenatrable wall of scouting and magically and instantly 40 people appear next to an army. Because of my relations w/ Cheffe, creator of http://www.easyuo.com, i know the simplicity of such a hack: log the packets outgoing from shadowbane, find the packet for group teleport, determine which byte is LT, which byte is LG, and which byte is the group teleport spell, create your packet creator, inject the code into shadowbane, give the program the information of where you want to go, and trigger it, and bam, you are casting teleport to kings cross from khar. I have no idea how many other hacks they have, they have expereinced programmers who have been playing from beta, the possibilities are endless. They have an endless amount of duped gold, their gold numbers in the billions, and they have been on this server for only a month. They outbid a friend of mine who bid 300 million, yes, three HUNDRED million gold on a racial sage deed and have themselves been responsible for a 1000% inflation of prices on the chaos server. This thread shows some of the effects that this group of people have had on your game, and the economy on the chaos server. http://ubbforums.ubi.com/showflat.php?C ... Post953121

Their goal is exactly what is happening now: make people quit the game. They announce it constantly on the message boards, and cannot be denied. This post is proof of that. http://ubbforums.ubi.com/showthreaded.p ... =5&o=&vc=1

My alliance does not mind losing cities or assets or any of that, we do mind fighting wars that cannot be won, against opponents whose endless exploiting makes them impossible to defeat. The alliance in which i belong has successfully waged two wars, a war against the first beta guild on the server, warrior nation, and another war against what is called the mainland alliance which represented a god 70% of the population of the server at the time. We are skilled players who do not mind a good fight against a beatable opponent. ScornedDeath is not defeatable. We've taken out one city of theirs which had 35 barracks in a combined siege time of 18 hours over the course of 2 days, when they were defeated they moved to their next city which was already more magnificent than their first city.

These guys have succeeded in ruining the chaos server for many many people, they have ruined it for me, my guild and most people in my alliance.
----

PostNapisane: 16 wrz 2003, 18:12 
Jak mozesz postnij linka do oryginalu.

PostNapisane: 16 wrz 2003, 18:25 
Wy to macie jakiegos pecha co do wyboru serva :grin:
Albo pusty, albo zdupowany.

PostNapisane: 16 wrz 2003, 19:02 
Mac - chaos ubi political forum, topic "thx for sd/ubi/wp" czy jakos tak. Jak nie znajdziesz to pozniej zerkne i postne.

Karol - nie chwal dnia przed zachodem slonca. Zrujnuja Chaos (chociaz zapewniaja, ze nie po to tam sa :wink:) to przyjda i na Carnage w koncu :sad:.

Co tu duzo mowic, pozyjemy zobaczymy. Narazie populacja jest w miare ok (700-900 w prime time). Treachery tez przeszlo kryzys, ostatnio wydaje sie byc lepiej, jakby nieco wyzsza populacja i wiecej ludkow do PvP, do tego wreszcie postawilismy nasza stolice na Barrowlands i KOSujemy tam prawie wszystkich, czesto skladajac tez wizyty we wrogich miastach, zeby o nas nie zapominali. Nie jest to RPK, ale da sie zyc :wink:.

PostNapisane: 16 wrz 2003, 20:37 
Ja mysle ze carnage jest ostatnie w kolejce :grin: