mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 15 maja 2003, 22:56 
Glowna strona Shadowbane - FAQ gry, filmy, screeny, linki i pare innych pierdol zachecajacych do zakupu gry.

--- Wydawcy -----------------------------

- Swing. Europejski wydawca, ktory juz ledwo co zipie i tylko patrzec jak padnie na pysk. Moze wtedy ruszy sie cos z oficjalna premiera gry w Europie.

- En-Tranz - Czyli wydawca na Azje i Oceanie~ Mozna tu znalezc bardzo duzo ciekawych informacji nt. gry.

- Ubi Soft (SB Chronicle), czyli glowny wydawca i wydawca na US i Kanade. Na tej stronie takze mozna znalezc bardzo duzo informacji nt. gry.

--- Informacje ogolne -------------------

- Aerynth Sanctum - chyba najszerszy zbior informacji o klasach, rasach, umiejetnosciach dostepny w internecie. Polecam.

- Shadowbane Stratics - masa informacji, opisow, newsow, poradnikow. Warto zajrzec.

- Shadowbane Vault - strona niby o SB, ktora w chwili obecnej wyglada jak gowno... w pazlotku.

- Shadowbane Catacombs - w zasadzie poza character builderem nie ma na tej stronie nic godnego uwagi.

--- Mapy --------------------------------

- Tzung's Maps - bardzo dobre mapy Aerynth. Opisane wszystkie zony, a na mapach zaznaczone miejsca, w ktorych spawnuja sie potwory z discipline runami.

- The Grey Ghost Reconnaissance Company - nastepna strona, na ktorej poprzegladac mozna mapy.

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: konrador dnia 2003-05-16 00:00 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 22 maja 2003, 08:09 
FAQ gry z VN boards - wklejam go bo link moze nie pozyc za dlugo :smile:

Launch Problems and Technical Improvements

To get the patch without having to use the patch server go here
http://sbvault.ign.com/thegame/patch.shtml

With the Radeon cards you have to install the Catylyst 3.0 drivers to play Shadowbane. Goto ATI's homepage, drivers section - click your operating system, and click Archived Drivers - you will find the Catalyst 3.0 driver - this is causing your font problems.

UWAGA: U mnie lepiej sie sprawuja drivery Omega Plutonium (ATI).

Graphical Changes for Increased Performance
(ta czesc mi bardzo pomogla - fps skoczylo z 40 na 60 po zastosowaniu sie do zalecen)

Within your Shadowbane directory, there is a CONFIG directory, within this, is a main configuration file called "ArcanePref.cfg". This file is critical to the operation of the game, and as such, it allows you to tweak settings, and sometimes dramatically improve performance in Shadowbane. Just click on the ArcanePref file, then pick WORDPAD to open it up.. Below is the settings in it, and ones I recommend you adjust/tweak.

They key settings, and what I recommend you set them as are:

RESOLUTION= 1152 864 (Obviously change these to match what you like)
UWAGA: przy rozdzielczosciach "niepelnych" i full screenie potrafi sie pieprzyc grafika po "Alt+TAB". A ze warto w trakcie grania podgladac mapy na WWW etc lepiej albo odpalac gre w 1024x768 albo w 1280x1024. U mnie gra chodzi SZYBCIEJ w 1280x1024 niz w 1152x864.

REFRESH= 120 (Set this at whatever your system can handle, for some reason, it defaults at -1 )
UWAGA: dla posiadaczy LCD :smile: Max 60.

VIDEOSETTINGSVALIDATION= 1152x864@120Hz (Change this to match your system, and what you like)

TEXTUREDETAIL= 2

COMPRESSTEXTURES= TRUE (some really bad graphic cards this might work better False)
UWAGA: dla wszystkich kart ATI ustaw FALSE - ATI karty robia kompresje default i nie powinno sie tego dublowac.

TERRAINSIZE= 2

TERRAINDETAIL= 0 (this one is CRITICAL for speeding up terrain loads, and doesn't effect quality of graphics noticably)

ENABLETERRAINLOD= FALSE

USEMULTIDRAWARRAYS= TRUE

USEHARDWAREGENERATEMIPMAPS= TRUE (ATI users I believe want this as FALSE, NVIDIA should have it TRUE)

USEMESHCACHE= FALSE 20560 (This should be FALSE for Nvidia users, ATI users set this to TRUE. Ingame, user /meshcache optimized 1024 command from within the game to toggle it)

DYNAMICLIGHTING= 0 (I find setting this to 0 can make a huge difference in FPS on some machines)

PATHFINDING= TRUE (a must to have on IMHO)

TERRAINDETAIL= 0 i've had people tell me they have seen a 100% improvement in the game after changing this.. Others have told me, that it completely fixed the slow loading terrain on their machine..

-Tkobra (All kudos go to him).

ShadowBane General Information

Shadowbane General Board FAQ (submitted by Sidheog)

1. Is the world map the same as in beta?

Yes.

2. Are all the initial world maps the same?

Yes. Wolfpack admitted that they didn't complete alternate world maps in time for release, but that they are working on developing that feature for the future. For a decent starter map, see:

http://www.sevendeadlysins-sb.com/cgi-b ... 1048462432

3. Can you travel between servers?

No. Wolfpack said that they intend to implement this, but as of release it wasn't finished.

4. What is the death penalty?

*You drop all items in your loot inventory into a grave marker. Items that are equipped are not dropped.
*You are covered in a death shroud and respawn at your bind point or a ruin site. The death shroud carries a -100% to attack and defense, -50% to damage, and does not allow spell casting. It lasts 200 and some seconds. (I can't remember the exact number, somewhere around 250 I think.)

Starting with level 10, you get all of the above plus:

*A loss of experience points determined by your level in relation to the monster that killed you. The higher the monster, the lower the penalty. You never lose a level.
*Items that you are wearing take damage to their durability and need to be repaired at a vendor/smith. If an item is not repaired, it disintegrates when it sustains a cumulative damage total equal to its durability.

Your grave can be looted by anyone in the game, regardless of what or who killed you. Although not directly a penalty, it can be if you don't have friends to help you.

5. Do the resurrection spells bring you back to life?

No. The resurrection spells are cast on your grave to regain some of the lost experience points from death.

6. So I have to run back from my spawn point everytime that I die?

Yes. Unless someone casts a summon spell on you to teleport you to your location.

7. Where is the detailed listing of spells that tells me the exact specifics as of version 1.0?

At the moment there isn't one. Wait for the strategy guide or about 1-2 weeks for the fan sites to update their material.

8. What do the Attributes do?

I'll tell you what I learned from the boards and playing. (I was in beta, but specifics are a rarity atm.)

STR- Affects melee damage. Increasing STR increases your armor skills and some weapon skills. Can affect your ATR on melee weapons, roughly 1 ATR per 2 points of STR.

DEX- Affects melee damage. You get 2 points of Defense rating for every 1 point of DEX raised. Affects your ATR, roughly 1 ATR per 2 DEX on melee weapons and spells. (Note that wearing armor lowers your DEX, by as much as 20-25% in heavy armor.) Increasing DEX increases your skills with some weapons.

CON- Affects health (hit points) and stamina. (Stamina is used for running and for special combat maneuvers.)

INT- Raises your skills by 1% for roughly every 7 points of INT raised. (This number is debated, but it seems to work as a good rough estimate.) Increases the amount that a healing or damaging spell does. Affects your max skill % by an equation that I can't remember. (Something like x + INT = %)

SPI- Increases your mana pool. Increases the amount that a healing or damaging spell does. Raises your spell skills by roughly 1% for every 10 or 11 points of SPI raised.

That's what I remember from beta. Now I want to caution people that these are estimates by beta testers and not the gospel. (i.e. things could work slightly different) However, this will give you at least a basis to start from when planning your character.

9. Why can't Europeans play the game?

Because the distribution company in Europe fell through. Wolf Pack is working on getting a new company to carry it in Europe, but at the moment have not announced finding one. In the mean-time, some people have suggested that it is possible to play from Europe as long as you have someone in North America pay your billing.

10. Is movement really point and click on the mouse only?

Yes. Wolf Pack said that they did this to eliminate some lag. Believe them or don't, but that's their answer.

11. Is there a level limit?

Yes and no. There is a "soft cap" at level 60.

12. How fast can I get to the 50's or level 60?

It depends on two things:

A. Your play style.
B. Whether or not you have a strong set of groups or have to solo go it.

Reports from power gaming guilds say that you can cap in 80-100 hours (sometimes faster) and I personally saw people hit 40 easily within 72 hours of servers coming up rom wipes.

13. Can a casual gamer play SB?

Yes. However, you'll probably only enjoy it if you join a guild and you won't be able to be involved in the management of a city.

14. What's the deal with crafting?

It is now handled by hiring NPC's instead of doing trade skills as a player character.

Friend's List

Hit ESC, bring up the menu, click on "Guild Options", then click on "Heraldry".

Then drag the crest off the person you want to add to the friends list, and drop it into the Heraldry list.

This will keep a list of all of your pals, and contacts, and what guild/city they belong too.
-Tkobra (thanks!)

How to Script in SB

Go to settings-> hot keys -> bind macros.
Bind '/usepower "powername" ranknumber'

So, if I were a channeler I would bind '/usepower "hoarfrost" 1' to cast the power at rank one. Then I choose my target, and press whatever key I bound it to and it will cast a Hoarfrost at rank 1. PLEASE NOTE, both mana costs and damage WILL be per the rank you set, and you cannot use a rank higher than you have trained.

Additional Scripting Commands:
You can use any /command in a macro, so /soc 38 would do social animation #38, /say would do a /say, /tell would do a /tell, etc.

Scripting Multiple Commands on one key:
Make a file called foo.dat. In that file put the commands, each one on a seperate line, so for example.
/soc 38
/usepower "mage bolt" 10
/say "feel the burn"

Save this file in a folder called scripts under your sb directory. You'll have to create the /scripts folder.

Then in the bound macro, or at your normal console, type /script foo.dat, and it will run that script.

Note some of these commands are CCR commands, but what the heck &AElig;&#8217;Â&ordm;
/ADDUSER
/BAN
/BUG
/CITY
/CITYWHO
/COMBATCLOSE
/CSR
/DELETECHARACTER
/DELETEUSER
/DISCONNECTPLAYER
/DISMISSPLAYER
/EMOTE
/EXIT
/FINDCONTAINED
/FINDMOBILE
/FINDONGROUND
/FINDPLAYER
/FORGIVE
/FREE
/GETEFFECTS
/GETINFO
/GETINV
/GROUP
/GSAY
/GUILD
/GUILDWHO
/IC
/IGNORE
/INFO
/ITEMINFO
/JAIL
/LEADER
/LEAVE
/LIGHT
/LISTTOKENS
/LO
/LOAD
/LOADPLAYER
/LOC
/LOGOUT
/MAKEINVULNERABLE
/MAKEVULNERABLE
/MESHCACHE
/MODIFY
/MODIFYASSET
/MODIFYGUILD
/MODIFYUSER
/ORDERS
/OVERRIDEGUILDENTRY
/PET
/POSSESS
/PURGE
/QUIT
/REPLY
/SAVECONFIG
/SAY
/SCRIPT
/SETDECAY
/SETGLOBALTOKEN
/SETPLAYERNAME
/SETRUNE
/SETTOKEN
/SHOUT
/SHUTDOWN
/SIT
/SNOOP
/SOCIAL
/SPAWN
/STUCK
/SUSPEND
/SYSTEM
/TARGET
/TELEPORT
/TELL
/TIGHTNESS
/TRAIN
/TRANSFER
/UNEQUIP
/USEPOWER
/WHO
/WIZARD
/WORLDTELEPORT
/ZONE
-Lelobadaboom (Thanks!)

Starter Map (submitted by Kestrel 9)
http://www.sevendeadlysins-sb.com/cgi-b ... 1048462432

Alternate Download Sites For Starter Map

Alternate download site (submitted by Sidheog):

http://www.no-tec.com/files/tyrranth_minor.jpg

http://no-tec.com/files/tyrrant_minor_big.jpg

PostNapisane: 10 cze 2003, 13:23 
Sila proca zalezy od jego levelu i INT.
Wzor dla R3 proca DD na sredni damamge:
proc damage = 41 + 1.8 x int

Nie wiem na ile on jest ok (ten wzor) ale w moim mage assasinie mialem R2 proce i walily po 400 przy 200 INT.
Jak zmienilem na R3 walily po 600-650.
EDIT: wlasnie z jakims PKasem sie nawalelm i sztylet of mentalist procnal za 800 (juz po jego resistach jesli jakies mial).

Znalazlem taki ciekawy topic o procach na broniach.

Health Drain:
1) "of the Leech"
2) "of the Lamprey"
3) "of the Vampyre"

Bleed Attack
1) "of Cuts"
2) "of Burrs"
3) "of Claws"
4) "of Briars"
5) "of Thorns"
6) "of Bloodletting"

Cold Attack
1) "of Ice"
2) "of Frost"
3) "of Frykka"

Fire Attack
1) "of Flame"
2) "of Embers"
3) "of Fire"

Lightning Attack
1) "of Lightning"
2) "of Storm"
3) "of Thunderbolts"

Magic Attack
1) "of Wode"
2) "of Silver"
3) "of the Spriggan"
4) "of the Dryads"
5) "of the Fey"

Poison Attack
1) "of Poison"
2) "of Venom"
3) "of the Fang"

Stamina
1) "of Overwhelming"
2) "of Exhausing"
3) "of Subduing"

Mental:
1) .....
2) "of Warlock"
3) "of Mentalist"

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: karol66 dnia 2003-10-13 10:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: karol66 dnia 2003-10-15 00:04 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 11 cze 2003, 09:43 
Koszt, wymaganie etc runow

Min Req. Stat/Max Cost {Total Cost to Max}
-------- -------- ---- ----------------------
..85.........+2/+5....3.............6

..90.........+3/+10...4.............11

..95.........+4/+15...5.............16

..100........+5/+20...8.............23

..105........+6/+25...9.............28

..110........+6/+30...11............35

..115........+7/+35...12............40

..120........+8/+40...14............46

PostNapisane: 11 cze 2003, 13:17 
Heh, tego ostatniego szukalem. Thx :grin:.

PostNapisane: 21 lip 2003, 11:59 
A propo map.
Ghostrecon chyba dead definitywnie ale Mat wyczail fajne mapy:

http://www.sbsanctum.com/files/sbmap/sbmap.zip

Mozna online sciagac uaktualnienia lokacji (dziala :wink:)

PostNapisane: 18 sie 2003, 22:30 
Wczoraj po bardzo dlugich poszukiwaniach odnalazlem link do nowego Ghost Recona!~~

http://www.dionisus.com/shadowbane/ggr/recon.html

Wkoncu sensowna mapa :>

PostNapisane: 18 sie 2003, 22:56 
Nie lubie tych mapek, bo nie ma loc'ow podanych :<. Jak ktos chce stare dobre mapki z sbhelp to niech mi poda maila to podesle. Albo wrzuce gdzies na WWW i dam znac... hm.

Wrzucilem tu:
http://217.97.140.194/temp/maps.zip (5MB)

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Theddas dnia 2003-08-19 00:06 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 20 paź 2003, 09:54 
SPOSOBY PORUSZANIA SIE W SHADOWBANE

A wlasciwie przemieszczania sie szybkiego :smile: - poradnik dla newbie.

Bolaczka wielu ludzi jest brak mozliwosci szybkiego przemieszczania sie miedzy kontynentami/zonami. Ponizej kilka podstawowych rad, nieco lepszych od "idz tam pieszo" :grin:

1) Repledgowanie sie miedzy Open miastami.
Czesc miast playerowych jest "otwarta". Oznacza to tyle, ze mozna sie poprzez dowolnego runemastera dostac do tego miasta praktycznie natychmiast.
Lista open miast sie zmienia - czesc jest otwarta tylko gdy ktos z gildii wladajacej miastem jest online, czesc jest sukcesywnie palona etc. Generalnie warto sobie zapisac (albo zapamietac) ktore open miasto jest gdzie na mapie i jesli chcemy sie np. dostac do Khar zeby cos sprzedac repledgujemy sie do najblizszego open miasta i dalej juz "z buta".
MINUSY:
- open miasta sa czesto campowane przez PK
- repledgujac sie do open miasta przyjmujemy jego gildie wiec tracimy jednoczesnie swoja

2. Traveler i runegaty
Na mapie jest 5 runegatow. Jesli mamy dyscypline "traveler" i wytrenowane 5 punktow w "open fire gate" mozemy przemieszczac sie miedzy nimi.
W tym celu idziemy do dowolnego runegate, otwieramy portal, przechodzimy przez niego i sprawdzamy gdzie jestesmy. Jesli we wlasciwym miejscu - ok, jesli nie - otwieramy ponowanie portal i tak az do skutku.
MINUSY:
- mozna przemieszczac sie tylko miedzy 5 punktami na mapie (2 na main isle, 1 na undead isle, 1 na khar isle i 1 na ice isle)
- trzeba dojsc do dowolnego runegate a to tez zajmuje troche czasu
- nie kazdy moze miec dyscypline traveler

3. "Samobojczy ekspres"
Ja to tak sobie nazwalem :smile:
Na main isle jest ok 7 tzw. Errant ruins - miejsc gdzie sie pojawiaja postacie bez gildii - erranci.
Sa oni losowo rozrzucani przy kazdym logowaniu sie lub recalu po tych ruinach.
Wiec jesli chcemy sie gdzies na main isle dostac mozemy zrobic sie errant i recalowac sie "do skutku" - az nas wyrzuci w poblizu pozadanego miejsca.
MINUSY:
- jestesmy errant wiec KOS dla wiekszosci populacji :smile:. Ale jest mozliwosc obejscia tego - mozna recalowac sie jakims newbie summonerem kolegi a po dostaniu sie na miejsce zsummonowac main postac.
- w ruinach loguja sie czesto PK i moga nas kilnac albo campuja sie anti PK i wtedy tez nas kilna jako ze jestesmy errant
- te ruiny sa tylko na glownej, "zielonej" wyspie wiec nie dostaniemy sie w ten sposob na pustynie lub ice.

4. Blaganie o summon.
To standard. Chcemy sie dostac do miasta gildii "XXX".
Robimy /who z parametrami:
- all; class=>priest
- all; class=>druid
- all; class=>chaneler
Szukamy na liscie 25+ postaci z gildii XXX.
Jak znajdziemy to piszemy "Can you summon me for 5k? Want shop your guild city" czy jakies inne brednie tego typu.
Tip jaki moge podac to NIE PROSIC O SUMMONA Irekei Chanelerow bo oni sa na 99% mage based wiec nie moga summonowac.

I na koniec jeszcze 2 tipy.
Jesli recalujemy sie postacia ktora ma hide/stealth to mozemy zrobic to safe.
Zawsze problemem jest to, ze po recalu, jesli ktos czatuje na nas w miescie moze nas kilnac zanim my "wyjdziemy z wiru".
Ale jesli uzyjemy SCROLA RECALL to NATYCHMIAST PO JEGO UZYCIU WCISKAMY STEALTH.
Scroll aktywuje sie kilka sekund a w tym czasie zadziala stealth i "wir" pokonamy juz ukryci.

Jesli ktos ma GMhide to jest to tez dobry sposob na szybka ucieczke z pola walki.
Uzywamy recal scrola i od razu HIDE. Recall mozna "disturbnac" przez 5-10 sek od uzycia ale jesli mamy GMhide to chowamy sie w 1 sek po jego uzyciu wiec czas pozostaly do zaktywowania recala spedzamy w cieniu :wink:

PostNapisane: 23 paź 2003, 19:35 
Zestawienie resistow:

COLD
Chaneler DD (ze snare)
Assasin DD (ze stun)
Fury AEDD
Fury DD (ze snare)

FIRE
Chaneler DoT
Confesor DoT
Confesor AEDD i DD
BloodProphet DoT
Templar DoT
Templar AEDD

LIGHTING
Chaneler DD (ze stun)
Druid AEDD (ze stun)
Fury AEDD
Fury DD (ze stun)

POISON
Druid DoT
Assasin DoT

HOLY
Prelate DD i AEDD
Crusader DD

MAGIC
Bard PBAEDoT
Bard DD (ze stun)
Wizard DD
Mage DD
Mage DoT
Templar DD

MENTAL
Warlock DD (ze stun)
Warlock AEDD (ze stun)

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: karol66 dnia 2003-10-23 23:34 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 23 paź 2003, 22:45 
"Zestawienie resistow" ?

:confused:

PostNapisane: 23 paź 2003, 23:07 
Ja mam taki problem - jak zabije kogos campujacego scoutem to mnie potem taki pacjent wola na duel (czesto).
Zabicie scoutem np. Confesora jak nie siedzi to nie lada wyzwanie dla mnie.
Mam w banku komplet itemow resistowych i dopasowuje je w takim przypadku do konkretnej klasy z ktora mam duelowac.
Zrobilem sobie zestawienie ktory resist jest Vs jakiej klasie i przy okazji postnalem tutaj - moze sie komus przyda.