mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 wrz 2004, 23:39 
Chyba największy spis MMORGPG http://www.onrpg.com
Odwiedzić koniecznie! Ogromne zasoby :o Może zbyt wielkie. Zobaczcie sami :lol:

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2004, 00:28 
Cytuj:
Anarchy Online: Shadowlands
Description: Shadowlands is the first expansion pack for the massively multiplayer online game Anarchy Online. You can now try the open beta of this game for free.

Shadowlands introduces an impressive range of features; new playfields, professions, monsters and game-play improvements. Shadowlands is a dark, mystical realm where the laws of physics are changed, and everything you ever believed in, breaks and inverts. Underneath lies the remnants of an ancient civilisation, so advanced, so magnificent it challenges the myth of human authenticity.

Ancient horrors and spiritual encounters unfold inside the dark and eerie dimension, and the epic struggle for control of Rubi-Ka evolves towards its zenith, inducing an experience truly unique to the MMORPG genre.
Version: Filesize: 28.61 MB
Added on: 25-Jul-2003 Downloads: 11392 Rating: 5 (7 Votes)

Eeee? To ja sie cofnelem w czasie? Bo jakos pamietam jak placilem za SL i pare osob na botpolu sie rajcowalo na temat AI add-on. Dziwna strona.