mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 6 gru 2003, 16:06 
Ostatnie wzmianki o Warhammer Online pochodzą z grudnia 2002r, od tej pory trochę się zmieniło, wiec przytocze troche info:

<center>::Idea::</center>
Following our success with a number of licensed computer games, including the Warhammer inspired titles - Shadow of the Horned Rat and Dark Omen which sold over 750,000 units on the PC and PSOne - we felt that there must be a way in which we could really capture the dark character and feel of Warhammer world and offer it back to our players as a gaming environment.

A hard-core group of staff at GW had always been fans of pen and paper RPG's, play-by-mail (PBM) games, online MUD's and similar persistent world games. It was through this group that we became aware of the possibilities being offered by games such as Ultima Online and Everquest.

It was an exhilarating moment, when we realised that we could take the game-play from our own already successful role-playing system - Warhammer Fantasy Role-play (WHFRP) - combine it with elements of Warhammer Fantasy Battle and then place it at the core of massively multiplayer online game. It was at this point that the idea of Warhammer Online was born

Pojawiły się nowe screeny, wiecej:
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Jest również nowa mapka:
MaPa

I 40mb trailer z gry:
FILMIK

Public Beta powinna rozpocząć się w tym miesiącu.

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: MoPs dnia 2003-12-06 16:10 ]</font>