mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2174 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 109  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 16 kwi 2013, 11:27 
http://elderscrollsotr.mymiddleearth.co ... om-skyrim/
"Your adventures in Skyrim may not be over, but Bethesda announced Monday they were done making new content for the game."

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2013, 18:35 
możecie mi prosto powiedzieć jak i gdzie kupić 3 dlc żeby były po polsku?
mam oryginalną grę na steam. klucz był kupiony na keye.pl

jest najnowszy dlc w wersji polskiej?

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2013, 19:12 
Każdy jest po polsku, według tego co podaje Cenega. Jako, że wszystko jest Steamowe, nie sądzę, żeby były jakiekolwiek obostrzenia co do kluczy. Jak aktywujesz na Steamie, będzie chodzić w języku w jakim aktualnie masz grę.
Ja mam Skyrima z UK, dlc polskie. Wszystko chodzi w takim języku, jaki sobie ustawię (po uwolnieniu Skyrima przez Bethesdę mogę nawet wybrać język polski i czeski, parę miesięcy temu, jako że mam wersję UK miałem tylko angielski, francuski, hiszpański i niemiecki).

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2013, 19:21 
jesteś pewny? czytałem że nieodpowiednie dlc do wersji pl chodzi bez polskiego.
na allegro wymieniają języki bez polskiego. steam też nie pokazuje przy dlc że jest język polski.
konkretnie koleś kupil dlc do polskiego skyrima i ma go bez polskiego języka

na keye.pl jest podzial kluczy dlc steam na polskie i angielskie

edit.
aha czyli bylo jakieś uwolnienie wersji językowych

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2013, 20:21 
tu wyraźnie napisane steam bez wersji pl
http://www.keye.pl/games/product/id/3610

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2013, 20:40 
na ultima.pl jest wersja legendary (czyli z 3 dlc) chyba po polsku, nie wiem. nawet na skyrim.nexusmods.com o tym pisali :D

edit. nvm, juz chyba nie ma. to byla promocja do poniedzialku chyba.

PostNapisane: 27 kwi 2013, 22:44 
Polecam mody do grafiki

W.A.T.E.R
Immersive Saturation Boost
Climates of Tamriel
Grass on Steroids + Skyrim Flora Overhaul v181b
E ENB Final Edition

Daje świetne efekty bez starty w fps. Polecam również Big Trees ale dla mnie z tym modem gra rwała się lekko.

ObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazek

PostNapisane: 27 kwi 2013, 23:49 
wygląda nie najgorzej ale i tak jeśli możesz sobie pozwolić to lepszym wyjściem byłoby K ENB. barwy są bardziej realistyczne, nie przekolorowane i dające poczucie realizmu, bez używania ogromnych ilości światła (jak np Sharpshooter's ENB). Według twórcy K ENB nie powinno być używane z Climates of Tamriel, ale ja go używam i wszystko wygląda perfekcyjnie. Jedynym mankamentem są zbyt ciemne noce i pomieszczenia, co można łatwo zmienić w ustawieniach ENB, tak samo z kulami światła pojawiającymi się przy każdej latarni gdy używa się Claralux. Warto też zmniejszyć trochę koronę słońca, bo mimo że wygląda fantastycznie to jednak zbyt mocno oślepia gdy idzie się pod słońce i ciężko cokolwiek zobaczyć.

BTW łączenie E ENB które i tak już jest bardzo kolorowe z Immersive saturation boost :/ chcesz zabić cały realizm tej gry? :P

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2013, 11:11 
EloNis napisał(a):
BTW łączenie E ENB które i tak już jest bardzo kolorowe z Immersive saturation boost :/ chcesz zabić cały realizm tej gry? :P

Dopóki nie spróbowałem tez tak myślałem że to będzie przesada, ale jak widać na screenach świetnie się zgrywają.

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2013, 11:53 
wszystko fajnie, ale nie wrzucajcie obrazkow na jakies imageshacki bo to stare, wolne gowno. zamiast tego imgur i przeglada sie zdjecia 10x wygodniej

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, 22:11 
jaki najlepszy combat mod?

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, 22:24 
Undmeen napisał(a):
EloNis napisał(a):

Dopóki nie spróbowałem tez tak myślałem że to będzie przesada, ale jak widać na screenach świetnie się zgrywają.

Odpalilem i faktycznie te combo wyglada bardzo ladnie i naturalnie, ale wbrew temu co napisales zabija FPS.

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, 22:28 
Mi brakuje jakiegoś takiego hardcore mode który wymagałby jedzonka/pićku + zwiększał trudność walki coś jak hardcore mode w Vegasie.

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, 23:28 
Pewnie jest cos takiego, nie czasem Requiem ( http://kotaku.com/5965301/this-insanely ... old+school )? Dla mnie trzeba miec duzo czasu na takie cos.

dla combatu:
Duel - Combat Realism
ACE - Combat skills
Deadly Combat
Duke Patrick's Combat Mod
?

chodzi mi o sama mechanike, a nie "wyglad"

co do zarzadzania modami?

Ostatnio edytowano 29 kwi 2013, 23:35 przez Highlander, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, 23:33 
Nexus Mod Manager.

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, 23:43 
@Shador

sprawdź sobie Frostfall i generalnie całą sekcję modów do Realizmu na G.E.M.S
http://www.skyrimgems.com/

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, 23:52 
odnosnie combatu, dobry post:
Cytuj:
I have tied pretty much all the combat overhauls on Nexus. Duel works great and for a vanilla game and makes a huge difference. The changes to AI are noticeable and the stagger changes are blocking changes are the most obvious. If you run a character with a shield, Duel is right up your alley.

Deadly Combat can actually be used with most of the other overhauls if you're careful with your load order. You can use it to make combat a little faster mostly by increasing weapon damage. On its own, it doesn't feel like so much of an overhaul as an upgrade, though.

ASIS will really add a challenge if you're just looking to make things harder for yourself. It allows enemies to gain access to perks and spells that are otherwise off limits to them, lets them use potions and heal each other, and can also increase spawn rate. It seems to play nicely with most other combat mods, but the increased spawns can sometimes cause some issues.

SkyRE has its own combat module and it's actually very similar to Duel. If you are running SkyRE already, I would just use the SkyRE combat module since it has great synergy with the perk overhauls (perhaps with Deadly Combat or ASIS for even more challenge). If you go into your reproccer stats.xml and halve the base armor values, you will have a very fast paced and challenging combat experience with SkyREs native combat.

However, the most realistic combat overhaul by far is Duke Patrick's Heavy Weapon Combat. But it may actually be too realistic for most people. All the other combat mods are great fun, but they still 'feel' like Skyrim combat. Skyrim combat is fast and flashy with lots of power attacks, etc. Duke Patrick's is neither and it feels like an entirely new game when fighting someone. Against a similarly powerful opponent, you could literally be circling each other for a couple minutes, trading blows against your shields and retreating to get your stamina back, before someone feints and gets their enemy's shield to lower and then changes direction and lands a head shot. It reminds me of Mount and Blade if you ever played that.

There's no video I can find of Duke Patrick's mod, so it's hard to understand what it changes unless you actually play it. Basically, it adds locational damage and huge stamina costs to every action so you absolutely cannot spam anything, from attacks to holding your shield up endlessly. It also adds feints that let you aim an attack at someone's feet, for example, and then change direction and hit their head for a bonus once they've lowered their guard. It also adds momentum bonuses and takes the physical size of everything into account. A dragon will knock you off your feet if you don't block it, or block it poorly. A small wood elf with a dagger trying to block a 2-handed hammer attack from an orc is going to have problems. Actual weapon length (meaning the length of the 3d model itself) is what determines weapon size, instead of a number in the Creation Kit. A dagger is extremely short and you have to be right up next to someone to hit with it. If you play with a mod that adds spears, a spear can hit someone much further away than a sword even if it uses sword animations. And you can't carry 400 arrows around anymore (it's 20 standard in your quiver, although you recover every arrow you fire unless it breaks), and if you are weak, you can't even draw the string back on a heavy longbow.

It is extremely, extremely frustrating when you first start out because your habits playing Skyrim are so ingrained — run in and spam a power attack! Except now your one power attack bounced off a shield and drained you completely of stamina. So now you're stumbling backwards out of breath, unable to even swing your weapon or raise your shield, and then you trip over the body of the bandit you just killed. You opponent head shots you while you're on the ground and then you stare at your computer screen in shock. You feel much weaker than in normal Skyrim and it will irritate you. But if you stick with it, eventually you start to feel much, much more powerful than in regular Skyrim because winning a fight means you played it with skill (feinting, blocking correctly, circling and waiting for the moment to strike, taking someone's legs out from underneath them by getting beneath their shield, etc).

There is nothing cheap about the mod. Everything in the game has had its health capped, so challenge is added by actual fight difficulty and not arbitrarily adding 1000 HP to bandits. If you get a clean headshot on someone with a 2handed axe, you will kill them. If they get a clean headshot on you, you die. Put an arrow through the back of someone's neck from 100 yards away, they are on their way to Sovngarde, not running towards you yelling insults with a sliver of their health gone. Enemies are treated the same as you are — their stamina will drain the same as yours does, and they will back up and circle you warily to wait for an opening instead of mindlessly swinging at you while you helplessly wait for your green bar to refill. When you come to understand that they have the same handicaps and challenges that you do, you start to trust that the mod is not trying to add challenge by making you fight by rules that no one else has to bother with.

Fights will be slow and tactical and if you don't adjust to that, you will spend every fight out of stamina or on the ground. It's absolutely not for everyone and I hated it when I first played with it, but now I feel like it is the deepest, most fun combat mod available by leaps and bounds. Playing this with the Pit Fighter mod on Steam is just about the most fun I've ever had with Skyrim — it's long, five-minute duels against other champions, both of you warily facing each other waiting for that opening. It's so different from what I was used to playing Skyrim, even with other combat mods.

Word of warning, though. Duke Patrick's mod uses scripts for just about everything, so it doesn't always play nice with SkyRE and can require some setup to get it to work without any issues. I recommending playing it with some of the ACE modules instead (not combat, melee, or archery).

If you like the combat in Skyrim and are using SkyRE, I'd go with with the native combat module. Change your values in your reproccer for base armor, though (I generally halved them). It makes a big difference. If you find that you still need more challenge, add Deadly Combat or ASIS.

If you want something entirely different from vanilla combat, go with Duke's. Give it time before judging it. It may or may not be the type of thing you find fun, but give yourself a chance to adjust to it before deciding.

This was a huge novel and I apologize for that! I see a lot of people asking advice about combat mods and no one every seems to mention Duke's, likely because there's no video of it and the mod author only discusses it on the Bethesda forums.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... t-realism/

PostNapisane: 30 kwi 2013, 23:55 
moje mody http://i.imgur.com/vWEDyaP.png
nie wiem czy to jakos wspolgra. W sumie nie wiem czy mi combat mod dziala poprawnie, w samouczku one shotowalem przeciwnikow, po tutorialu mialem problem z 1 wilkami na poziomie expert/adept. Wydaje sie, ze jest ok, ale to musze przyznac, ze gra nabiera zupelnie innego sensu. Robi sie ciezko.

Raczej juz spokojnie z odpowiednimi modami mozna usiasc do tej gry ;] wyglada slicznusio.

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2013, 16:29 
pare screenów. Korzystam z K ENB ;)

ObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazek

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2013, 17:53 
jakos nigdy nie rozumialem fenomenu DoF, ta rozmyta breja w oddali wyglada paskudnie, bez DoF obiekty na pierwszym planie wcale nie sa bardziej wyostrzone. Mogl by mi ktos lopatologicznie wytlumaczyc po co stosuje sie DoF ?

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2174 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 109  Następna strona