mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2009, 09:17 
Link: http://www.alganon.com/
Beta Sign-up: http://www.alganon.com/signup
Faza: The current phase is: Private Beta ( NOTICE: You are participating in the first BETA phase of Alganon. The game WILL crash. You WILL encounter issues. Your valuable efforts in helping us test Alganon will diminish these problems over time. ) :)

PS: Ta gra żadnego innego MMO nie przypomina :D

Cytuj:
MMOG development is extremely complex in both design and technical production. A game must be designed with a core set of features, yet flexible enough to evolve beyond the initial design based on player feedback. We here at QOL acknowledge that the design ALGANON may evolve far beyond what is defined here during its multi-year development process; however, we will continue to update this section as such design changes occur.

Multi-server, PvE & PvP Support
ALGANON supports both PvE and PvP server types. Both server types will feature Battlegrounds and a ranking system that reflects in both title and the ability to acquire specific items and even skills.

Companions & Pets
Taming animals and controlling creatures with magic is part of playing specific classes in ALGANON. These companions will grow with their master, protect them, and can even have their look customized. Pets will be available to all classes, but most pets will be unable to participate in combat.

Deities & Crusades
Multiple gods allow characters to represent different powers, teachings and knowledge. This also allows for additional community interaction as well as conflict throughout the world. One player who declares patronage to a specific deity may find that in a certain part of the world, the creatures are drawn to destroy them with much more ferocity than another.

Races & Classes
ALGANON focuses on quality rather than quantity. The game will ship with a total of two races and four classes; however, there are so many variations in skills, abilities, and specializations that the results guarantee no two characters will be alike. The first expansion of ALGANON will include 4 new races and 2 new classes, and the second 2 new races.

Transportation
In addition to the use of magic, numerous types of mounts will be available to the player, allowing for accelerated traveling. Transports by air, land and sea between towns and cities will also be available. Factions
Numerous factions control various places within the world. Each character will have the ability to enhance or lower their standings with these different groups, races, and organizations. A character's standing with a faction can affect many things including what items, they can purchase, what areas they can enter, and what creatures are hostile.

Obrazek
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2009, 09:37 
ja juz kiedys o tym pisalem, po wlaczeniu na 2 minuty, wyszedlem z gry i wywalilem, unikac jak ognia. Wyglada gorzej niz alpha wowa.

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2009, 10:04 
Teraz nie jest tak źle, dziś zainstalowałem lagów już nie ma , screeny powyżej chyba z Alphy, ale fakt przypomina WoWa.

PS: mam dodatkowy klucz do Bety, instalka 1.5Gb ..pisać na pm jak coś.

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2009, 10:18 
to awet nie jrst p[lagiat to 100% clon ;o.

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2009, 10:32 
:o nawet nie wiedziałem że to ma być P2P :-/ uninstall!!!!... nic tylko czekać na APB :)

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2009, 11:42 
ta gra to scierwo, koniec i kropka :D

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2009, 11:50 
iniside napisał(a):
to awet nie jrst p[lagiat to 100% clon ;o.

nie pij tyle hehe :>

PostNapisane: 19 paź 2009, 14:08 
jest jakis inny klient do zaciagu poza tym z oficjalnej strony ? Zlukałbym tego clona.

Nie wiem czy widzieliscie cene za gre ( pre order i bonusy za wykupienie rocznego abonamentu :D maja wysokie mniemanie o tej grze jej tworcy )

PostNapisane: 19 paź 2009, 17:07 
open beta dla wszystkich

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/al ... mpid=fp191

edit : tu kluczyk jak ktos chce P4C7-7SQN-CSV4-4H59

PostNapisane: 19 paź 2009, 21:01 
Ta muzyka w grze, głosy, animacje, o boże :lol:

PostNapisane: 19 paź 2009, 22:08 
rozumiem ze mały kibel ? :lol:

PostNapisane: 20 paź 2009, 06:58 
warhameron napisał(a):
rozumiem ze mały kibel ? :lol:

Raczej sracz i to ostro zafajdany. W tej grze nic się kupy nie trzyma.