mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 3 sie 2003, 17:05 
Troche juz czasu minelo i logi sie troche zasmierdzialy, ale warto wspomniec, bo pojawilo sie tam troche ciekawych informacji, o ktorych warto poczytac, jesli interesujesz sie gra. A jesli sie nie interesujesz, to moze dzieki logom sie zainteresujesz.

Ciekawsze:
3. *Skojax* will there be the fast action as in AC when dealing with PvP or will ir be slow and troding like daoc and ao and all the other pretender games that say they r PvP games

*Calistas* Well we want it to be exciting but not so fast that you lose control.
*Calistas* so it's a hard line to match.. we don't want the first blow to decide the fight either.
*Calistas* all our attack animations are quick so combat strikes should come quickly.. how many are needed to drop someone is not yet balanced.
*Calistas* we want pvp to feel like a good.. i dunno.. movie fight
*Calistas* we'll get responses from testers and fiddle till we're happy

7. *[PP]RAL* Will it be Posible to engadge in Player vs Player combat in most parts of the world?

*Calistas* Yes, you can fight most places. Only places you cant is in cities

20. *Assud|cleaningtehroom* when a player dies to you in a pvp fight, what are the rewards of that? Do you just get experience, or are you also able to loot their items and money UO style?

*Calistas* depends on the type of fight
*Calistas* if youre in a city battle or formal battle then the losses will be very slight (and not much gain)
*Calistas* but between outlaws and bounty hunters goods or gold may change hands.
*Calistas* contract traders can lose their trade goods to outlaws, for example

Log #1 i #2.

Caly czas przyjmnowane sa zapisy na bete Dragon Empires. Click.

PostNapisane: 3 sie 2003, 19:06 
Oo... dziwne ze wczesnie na ta gre nie trafilem. PvP wyglada na calkiem sensownie rozwiazane, pod warunkiem ze nie mozna wedle woli przechodzic z civilian do outlaw na przyklad i z powrotem... hm? Mozna?