mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 630 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 32  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 16:26 
Bo to normlany crpg, a nie mmo...

HA! W NV jest doktorek zwiekszajacy atrybuty za kase (patent z F2 afair) i majacy 2 fajne podskorne implanty za 12k, ugh...

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 16:58 
w wielu crpgach, szczegolnie tych nowszych niestety powielaja sie rowniez takie beznadziejne questy jak w mmo.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 17:58 
Cholercia fajny reward za zabicie oficerów RNK dostałem, jakiś większy nóż czy coś, pomimo niskich umiejętności (13) i siły (4) dmg/dps 13/48, dodatkowo większe obrażenia kończyn. Chyba stworzę nową postać pod melee hmm :har:

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 18:02 
no ja bym chcial zrobic cool stealth ninja jak w jagged alliance.
ale nadal nie wiem czy pora dnia ma wplyw na stealth itd :/

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 18:08 
Mendol napisał(a):

Factors in successful sneaking:

-Sneak skill: The sneak skill applies whenever the player crouches. The higher the player's Sneak skill, the easier it is to remain undetected while attacking, stealing, or picking someone’s pocket.

-Cloaking fields: The stealth boy and Chinese stealth armor will wrap the user in a cloaking field that makes him or her more difficult to detect while sneaking, rendering the player invisible even in plain sight. The stealth field effect is extremely powerful, and its value matters very little, so the Chinese stealth armor's stealth field of 5 works almost (but not quite) as well as the stealth boy's 75. It should be noted that this field only increases one's sneaking ability, and the field will be negated if the player breaks sneak mode in any conventional manner, such as firing a loud gun. The stealth suit only has a +15 sneak versus the stealth boy's +100, but its effects are not limited by time. Cloaking can also be stacked, so the stealth armor and stealth boy can give a player a combined field of 80.

-Enemy's perception: Enemies with low perception are easier to sneak around than enemies with high perception. A target's perception will be impaired (with a -4 reduction) if they have a crippled head.

-Line of sight: While out of sight an enemy can only detect the player through sound.

-Light level: The player is more difficult to see in dark areas or at night if outdoors. The Pip-Boy light, while active, will make the player much more visible. Likewise, glowing weapons such as the Shishkebab, plasma rifle, Shock Baton and Jingwei's shocksword can give away the player's position. Tesla armor is especially difficult to sneak in due to its high weight and many bright lights. Light effects can be partially countered by a stealth field, but never completely.

-Movement: The player is hardest to detect when motionless and easiest to detect when running. You are able to avoid the sound aspect of this by getting the perk Silent Running. Moving faster while within line of sight will still make you easier to spot, but you will no longer get any penalty for movement speed to your sound made. NOTE: Moving the camera (and thus moving your body) counts as movement, but not as much as real movement. If you are in shadows and in plain sight of a target not aware of your location. Moving the camera may very well cause the target to investigate, or immediately spot you.

-Contact: Touching or running into targets whilst crouched will immediately alert them to your location. Regardless of how hidden you are, if you bump into a target, friendly or otherwise, you will immediately be detected. This also applies to robots that have been deactivated using the Robotics Expert perk. This does not apply if the enemy bumps into you; the enemy can push past you without becoming aware of your presence.

-Equipped weight: The total weight of all equipped items (weapons count only if they are in your hands) makes your footstep noise louder for NPCs. Silent Running removes this penalty entirely, allowing you full sneaking ability in any equipment. You will still hear your footsteps while sneaking with the perk, but NPCs never will.

-Sound: Most guns make noise. Louder guns make you easier to detect. The silenced 10mm pistol, dart gun, infiltrator, perforator, all melee weapons, and all unarmed weapons are considered entirely silent, and thus will not break sneak mode. Grenades will also not break sneak mode, as they do not make a noise at your location. Hitting but not killing an enemy with silent weapons still causes a CAUTION alert. All other weapons will most likely be heard, depending on your distance from the target. Missile launchers and Fat Man units make noise at your location and then at the impact point as well. Oddly enough, your Pip-Boy's radio has no effect on sneaking. Also, wearing heavy armor (Like BoS power armor or Enclave armor) while sneaking will cause a continuous clunking noise, making you easier to detect.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 18:10 
dzieki dana.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 18:17 
Mendol napisał(a):

też mam taki zamiar

Mendol napisał(a):

to pewnie znasz/masz
Silent Running 12 AG 6, Sneak 50 1 Running no longer factors into a successful sneak attempt.
po za tym, jestem pewien, że pora dnia ma znaczenie.

Heh co za bug, zabiłem żołnierza z sneak attacku, wrotki, wracam a oni neutralni ... więc znów strzał w głowę z 1m, pewnie dopiero teraz jak jestem u nich Wrogiem Publicznym to będą przez cały czas wrodzy trochę to dziwne.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 18:20 
hehe moj ninja ma lvl1 - dopiero zrobilem i przetestowalem w 1 quescie.
jest wypas mysle :) walenie maczeta po lbach jest pro - ale vats musi byc.
poza tym trzeba sie przestawic na dzien/noc - plus zdobyc jakiegos gun'a z silencerem.
na razie chyba jednak skoncze normalna, zjebana postacia z pistolecikiem.
kiedys pomysle nad ninja mode - wymaga o wiele wiecej skupienia i kombinowania :)

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 18:32 
Ja zagram melee psychopata za drugim podejsciem i dolacze sie do Ceasar's Legion, Khanow i innych gangow :) Przejrzalem w ogole perki i te dla melee postaci sa naprawde zajebiste, ale to pewnie dlatego, ze trudniej sie gra taka postacia.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 19:16 
yyy ja wcale nie robilem postaci pod melee, mam unarmed 17 bodajze i zasuwam z kastetem i wszystko mam na 1-2 hity :/

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 19:30 
hm to nie wiem jak to robisz.
bo ja postacia melee, gecko czy jak im tam mialem z maczeta na 3 hity.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 19:45 
7STR moze tak działa

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 19:55 
no ja mam 8 ;)

rozpizdzilem to wiezienie i mi sie znudzilo ;/
nie mam pomyslu co robic dalej i jakos tak 'ale to juz bylo' :)

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 21:12 
Jeżeli grasz w to jak w H&S to nie ma się co dziwić.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 21:12 
a to przepraszam, jak mam w to grac? :)
uszyc sobie ubranko z vault i grac przed monitorem?

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 21:25 
Spróbuj podążyć linią fabularną :}

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 21:28 
hehehe, jakos mnie to nie pociaga ;/
tzn. nie wciaga.

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 21:59 
Potrzebuje malego spoila na priv. Spodobala mi sie frakcja Legion, zrobilem z nimi jeden quest na atak na NCR ale nic nie dostalem repa, gzie jest ich jakis quest hub?

PostNapisane: 22 paź 2010, 22:12 
Huba napisał(a):
Potrzebuje malego spoila na priv. Spodobala mi sie frakcja Legion, zrobilem z nimi jeden quest na atak na NCR ale nic nie dostalem repa, gzie jest ich jakis quest hub?

jedyne jakie znam to

Nelson (na wschód od Novac) - zabicie trzech oficerów ncr na północy od Nelson
Zatoka Cottonwood (na południe od Nelson) - przynoszenie nieśmiertelników ncr

PostNapisane: 23 paź 2010, 00:42 
Jak używać zestawu do naprawy broni ?? Mam "repair" na 35, chciałem sobie magnumaa naprawić ale opcja R jest nieaktywna... Jak klikam na zestaw narzędzi do naprawy broni to on znika ale stan broni się nie poprawia... Jakis warsztat czy co? BTW gdzie sie pokazuje poziom głodu/pragnienia?? Spanie też ma jakieś wymagania?

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 630 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 32  Następna strona