mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1747 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 88  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2012, 18:39 
Pojszło

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2012, 20:27 
Ja pierdziele ja chyba tej gry nie czaje kompletnie. Endless Space to prościzna przytym lub civilization. Demony, Anioły? Jak ty je werbujesz?
Też wam tak gra ciezko chodzi jakby framerate niski? Jak jest większa mapa odkryta?

Co do Magii faktycznie jest słabiutka ;/ Tzn jej obrażenia są mega mocne ale bardzo dużo i szybko many się kończy. Mam nadzieje, żę to naprawią w patchu lub ktoś w modzie. Jakbyście słyszeli dajcie znać.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2012, 20:46 
Sorki, ale ta gra jest mega prosta i intuicyjna w sterowaniu. Gal Civ , Civ 4 są dużo bardziej skomplikowane.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2012, 20:47 
W sterowaniu, ale jest bardziej złożona od civ to na 100% :D

PostNapisane: 27 sie 2012, 09:49 
Nowa łatka (to chyba będzie ta beta 4A steam) http://forums.elementalgame.com/430134
Z łaty na łatę ta gra prezentuje się coraz lepiej !
Features

Added the Road Building unit design ability (Mancer only, Mancer Pioneer's start with it)

Added the Road Building champion ability (requires Path of the Governor)

Cities get 10% Unrest penalty if they aren't connected to the capital's ZoC

New spell display when you mouseover spell perks on the levelup screen

New Tactical Combat screen

Auto-turn will no longer activate if you have an idle city

Added the Arcane Veil spell (strategic, unit enchantment, the unit resists all spells)

Added the Diamondskin spell (tactical, makes the unit immune to all physical damage for 5 turns)

Added the Glory spell (raises faction prestige by 1, can be cast multiple times)

Added the Heart of Fire spell (city enchantment, all units traied in this city get bonus fire attack)

Added the Kill spell (high casting cost and casting time, victim has to save or die)

Fixes

Memory fixes/optomization

Fixed an issue with the Haunter quest

Fixed an issue with Arneson not having a weapon

Fixed an issue causing Alchemy Labs to give extra materials

Fixed an issue where Slave Pens didn't have the benefits of earlier improvements

Fixed an issue where melee attack effects (like poison) were applied even if the attack missed

Fixed a 0 labor cost on Ereog's Tower

Fixed the Guild Gorcer

Added a default skin color to the monster faction so units spawned on quests aren't white

Fixed an issue causing improvement auto-placement to sprawl out in a single direction instead of wrapping around the city

Fixed an issue allowing players to skip movement costs if they right clicked in the tile during movement

Fixed deadlock issues

Fixed stuck turn problem caused by animation not syncing with moveable status

Fixed bug where units would be running in place at the end of a turn

Fixed bug where AI units would just be standing there running in place

Fixed bug where a monster would be running to another tile when the player attacked

Fixed the crash bug in tactical battles where the opposing unit had no defense

Fixed path finding bug where a unit would move through a resource improvement (destroying it) to get to what was on the other side

Re-did turns so that AI players move 1 player at a time (instead of all at once) which improves frame rate and eliminates weird chasing

Fixed bug that caused a unit to think it was done moving before its animation was complete

Fixed an issue where ruffians lair upgraded to umberdroth lairs

Fixed some missing category issues on some spells

Fixed an issue causing Ai only units to show up in the tech tree

Fixed a crash in the tutorial

Fixed crash related to the build queue being updated from multiple threads

Fixed lockup due to multiple threads hogging the resource semaphore too long

Fixed crash due to multiple threads looking at the resource improvement costs at the same time

Fixed crash due to multiple threads counting the # of outposts for a given player.

Units of the same player will pass through one another in path finding rather than try to go around

Units will pass through friendly foreign player caravans.

Path finding generally improved

General performance improvements (update processes moved to twice a second instead of every frame)

Fixed an issue with corrupted saves

Path finding fixes

Fixed an issue where Inspiration and Meditation wouldn’t update if the city gained more Essence

Balance

Removed maintenance from some improvements

Reduced the labor cost on the Towers of Sorcery

Increased the Archivist to +50% research when the city is idle instead of +20%

Guild Lendinghouse gives 200 Gildar when it is constructed instead of interest

Added a 2nd level upgrade to warg kennels and stables that provides more wargs/horses

Increased the Scroll Scribe research bonus form +10% to +20%

Added a reward to the Diseased Livestock quest

Reduce the mana cost of the Avarice spell

Increased the effect of the Destiny's Gift spell

Sweep now does the units full attack in damage instead of half (and the cooldown is increased form 3 to 5)

Aliiance tech doesn't require Economics anymore

Reduced the research cost of Education, King of the Wastes and Literacy

Administration tech requires Knowledge

Lombard Desert wildland now requires Torax to be killed instead of clearing the goodie huts

Increased the free defenders on Villages

Limited the Theater of the Wind to 1 per faction (and fixed the icon on it)

Sovereign's Call is now available form the beginning (instead of requiring Sorcery)

Nature's Bounty now requires Sorcery

Default difficulty is Easy instead of Normal

Occupation Unrest will drop to 0 if it's given enough time

Increased distance from starting location requirement on more powerful monster lairs

Increased damage on Blizzard

Burning Hands does 8 (+4 per fire shard) damage instead of the casters level (+4 per fire shard)

Increased damage on Touch of Entropy

Increased the level 1 spell rank abilities form 1 to 2 cost in sovereign customization

Inspiration does 2 research per essence instead of 1

Reduced the value of influence during wartime from 100X normal to 10X normal

Wage Mulitplier now affects the turns required to train a unit for different group sizes

Rebalanced metal costs on weapons (generally down)

Takes less XP to go up levels

XP from monsters is now relatively greater than the XP players get from other players

Frostborn trait gives -3 init to units that are struck instead of -1

Ice Elementals lose the ability to cast Slow and gain the Frostborn trait instead

Darkling and Wilding camps give 3 units instead of 5

Reduced the init of the Elemental lords

Horses increase init by 3, dodge vs ranged by 25 (instead of 15) and gives 2 moves (instead of 1)

Wargs give +6 init (instead of +3, and +10 dodge (instead of +5)

Reduced the casting cost of Antipathy and Wall of Fire

Sacrifice gives 1 mana per pop sacrificed (instead of 1 mana per 2 pop sacrificed)

Increased the attack on the Shadow Dagger and the Sharp Dagger

AI

AI less likely to build pioneers and instead focus on improving cities

AI less likely to declare war on player after peace is made

AI now takes into account essence when deciding where to build a city

AI is less likely to offer a non-aggression pact to a player of a different alignment

AI more likely to upgrade their equipment

AI more aggressive about building research improving city improvements

AI fixed bug that caused AI to build pioneers instead of city defenders

AI a bit less likely to declare war on player

AI more likely to pay others to declare war on those at war with them

AI more likely to surrender

AI now razes city when they surrender (scorched earth)

AI will value player influence more when evaluating relations

Wargs cost more to trade

AI values its money more when it has less of it when it is trading

AI values influence more during trading

Influence now greatly affects the overall value of things in trading (the more you have, the better the deal you can cut)

Horses valued a lot more in trading

Knowledge now valued significantly more during trading

AI a bit smarter regarding expansion

AI hooked up to new city enchantment system

AI a LOT smarter about determining what spells it should cast and when

Cosmetic

Fixed the provides tag on Earth Mage

Lots of new sfx when discovering goodie huts

Improved the quest desc on the Dragongate quest

Fixed lots of spell descs to have + in the bonus

Fixed lots of typos

Added sage hints for the Henchmen, Juggernauts, Spellsbooks and Immortal Codex techs

Updated the Siege Weapons tech desc

New tile design added

New Drake textures

Added V/O to the intro for all the default sovereigns

Defending units don't move between an attack and a backswing

Main menu displays total play time

Save games display the total tiem that game was played

Victory screen shows the total play time of that game

Clicking on a resource shows a line to the attached city

Unit dots on Empire tree now color coded (purple = sovereign, green = pioneer, red = normal unit, yellow = champion)

Glow color of cities on empire tree color coded. Green means city is growing. Dark means it has reached its max population.

Glow color of units on empire tree color coded. Green means they have moves left. Dark means they don't.

When foreign cities are conquered, the player is notified

Opposing player explains why they won't accept tribute

Fixed bug that caused mouse clicks to be lost when a player clicked an item on the empire tree or unit in a city

Edge scrolling made smoother

Empire tree colors brighter

Fixed that annoying double click sound when opening the train unit window

Changed and reprioritized some actions (attack isnt in the unit list anymore, rename comes before raze in the city list)

PostNapisane: 27 sie 2012, 10:10 
kiedy ten patch ma byc?

Coś nie widzę by poprawili magię ;p tzn ułatwili.

PostNapisane: 27 sie 2012, 10:34 
Magia na tym etapie jest okej, jeśli prawidłowo rozwijasz imperium (ja obecnie mam 15 miast:11 conclave, 1 normal(stolica) i 3 fortece (1 w środku i po jednej na lewej i prawej flance). Many mam 2400+ przyrost 30+ co turę i co kilkadziesiąt tur rzucam upgrejd stata na chempa za 500 many. Jeśli grasz magiem to masz szaty obniżające koszt rzucenia czaru o -15,-25 i -50% dodatkowo chyba jest kij -25% oraz upgrejd z outposta o -25 czy -50%. Walcząc na swoim terytorium możesz tacticale za friko rzucać, a jeśli masz jakiś item ,że mana za kile to jeszcze być na tym do przodu.

Na fortecach mam aura of life enchant +2 hp dla każdej jednostki za każdy punkt esencji. max +6 hp.
Na conclavach mam + 1 reserch i + 1 do many za każdą esencje. (staram się budować miasta z minimum 2 esencji, dodatkowa conclave na 2 czy 3 lev może wybrać oracle + 1 esencja).

Możliwości i kombinacji jest naprawdę sporo i to jest to !

łata może być dziś, najpóźniej w czwartek. Wracając do magi to powinni dodać więcej czarów (parę dojdzie w nowej łatce) w tym neutral czarów dostępnych z technologii. Przed nami zapewne z kilka jak nie kilkanaście łat i spora szansa na kilkadziesiąt nowych czarów.

PostNapisane: 27 sie 2012, 16:48 
CavieZ napisał(a):
Ja pierdziele ja chyba tej gry nie czaje kompletnie. Endless Space to prościzna przytym lub civilization. Demony, Anioły? Jak ty je werbujesz?
Też wam tak gra ciezko chodzi jakby framerate niski? Jak jest większa mapa odkryta?

Co do Magii faktycznie jest słabiutka ;/ Tzn jej obrażenia są mega mocne ale bardzo dużo i szybko many się kończy. Mam nadzieje, żę to naprawią w patchu lub ktoś w modzie. Jakbyście słyszeli dajcie znać.

A to gra która mi wybitnie średnio poszła(pierwsza gra magiem w ta betę) :]

Co do Demonów/aniołów - co prawda są to zwykłe elementale ale co tam :P - to jest to bonus tej rasy tylko, a przez to że dostają je za friko to w podzięce nie można produkować jednostek z pancerzami lepszymi niż skórzane :P
Kurcze ludzie do cholery czytac tooltip-y i opisy ras oraz ich bonusów !!!

Odnośnie łatki: No no nieźle chłopcy, przy takim tempie będzie full wypas!

warhameron odnośnie magi uważam, że jednak muszą popracować nad tym. Nie mam namyśli tutaj o kosztach spelli ale raczej o kwestii jak często można je rzucić(szczególnie muszą to wyprostować w walce taktycznej), oraz obrażeń. Bo np. W początkowej fazie Mag to dupa niesamowita ale jak dostałem fireBalla do "ręki" to przy dużym mana pool rozwaliłem sam armię AI :/

PostNapisane: 28 sie 2012, 16:11 
http://forums.elementalgame.com/430224
Niby dzisiaj ! (znowu się nie wyśpię :D)

PostNapisane: 28 sie 2012, 17:01 
Tylko czy w grywać update czy ściągac od nowa. Jak wyrobicie?

PostNapisane: 28 sie 2012, 17:11 
JA wole od nowa mniejsze ryzyko skopania sie czegos.

PostNapisane: 28 sie 2012, 18:26 
Można zaciągać !

PostNapisane: 28 sie 2012, 18:28 
Już jest! 0.951 ;D

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2012, 07:26 
widac,ze sie FE zbliza na steama - dodali na steamie dwa filmiki dev diary

edit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/216390/

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2012, 07:40 
Dlaczego zmierza? Już jest :) Tylko my teraz powinniśmy klucze dostać! Tak jak jest w przypadku bety do Endless Space.

Premiera FE 12 października, ciekawe.

---
Wczesny dostęp do wersji beta
Pre-Purchase Now and Gain Immediate Access to the Beta!

jest .. osoby co za kupią na Steam to mają przypisane do konta i będzie u nich widoczne i naliczane. Tylko wyłącznie dla tych co kupią preorder.

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2012, 08:30 
http://store.steampowered.com/app/21639 ... 4_4__105_1
Cena chyba niższa 30e? Premiera u mnie 16 października, miech i prawie 3 tygodnie na dopieszczenie i zbalansowanie gry, może im się udać.

http://www.impulsedriven.com/fallenenchant

Ci co chca kupić to najlepiej przez impulsa ! Dlaczego? Ano prawdopodobnie w ten sposób będziecie mieli 3 kopie gry ! ! szt na impulsie, 2 w tym momencie (te same dane musza byc) pojawi się w stardockstore download page, a 3 szt na steam (bo wymaga steam).

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2012, 15:37 
Mnie jedno martwi.. To trochę nie fair. Dziś jak ktoś kupi pre-order ma dostep do bety FE i ma już dostęp z poziomu Steam. My musimy czekać a powinniśmy mieć więcej bonusów niż nowicjusze ;/

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2012, 15:48 
Nic nie zdziałamy, chodzi o kasę. Mam nadzieję ,że się dogadają bo jeśli nie to będzie nie cool.

Ale nawet gdyby nie to mała niedogodność. Nowa łatka mocno usprawniła grę. Mam już 20 lev sov, ale pomimo tego nie moge ubić bosa (zimowy wild). W najlepszym podejściu zostało mu około 100 hp. Gra mi się przyjemniej niż w poprzednią bete Mega bug w poprzedniej że się save nie wgrywaly, w tym wywala przy save owaniu, ale auto save y działaja więc nie jest to duży problem.

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2012, 17:37 
Ja mam pytanie jak statystyki sa liczone tzn przez co wzrasta ogolna punktacja frakcji? Ilosc miast? i co jeszcze?

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2012, 17:47 
CavieZ napisał(a):
Mnie jedno martwi.. To trochę nie fair. Dziś jak ktoś kupi pre-order ma dostep do bety FE i ma już dostęp z poziomu Steam. My musimy czekać a powinniśmy mieć więcej bonusów niż nowicjusze ;/

niby z jakiej racji ludzie, którzy wczesniej zakupili maja mieć lepiej od tych co zrobili to teraz ? To po kiego kupowałeś wcześniej ta grę? Aby kuźwa dostać od nich super pitolka i sobie nim pomerdać ?

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1747 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 88  Następna strona