mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2004, 21:23 
Cytuj:
Sega announces Shenmue Online

Massively multiplayer version of Shenmue set for a 2005 release for the PC in Korea and China.
TOKYO--Sega announced today that it is developing the long-rumored online version of Shenmue for the PC, titled Shenmue Online. The game is being codeveloped with JC Entertainment, an online game developer and operator in Korea, and its creation will be supervised by the father of the series, Yu Suzuki.

Shenmue Online will be a massively multiplayer role-playing game that takes place in various locations in China (including Hong Kong) in the 1980s. Players will step into the role of fighters and battle in real-time action, using kung fu, Chinese weapons, qi (ki) energy, and other mystic powers.

JC Entertainment will operate Shenmue Online’s game services and marketing in Korea, while Sega will hold licensing rights for all other countries. A license has already been granted to T2 Technology, which will operate Shenmue Online in China.

Closed beta testing of Shenmue Online will take place in Korea starting this November, followed by a period of open beta testing. The game is scheduled to launch its commercial services in Korea in spring 2005 and in China sometime later that year. No specific plans for the online game have been made for Japan, North America, or Europe.

According to Korean news site Digital Chosun, development of Shenmue Online began in February 2003, and a total of 30 billion won ($25.7 million) is planned for investment into the project, including development fees and international marketing costs.

Sega has also launced the game's official Web site, which at the moment consists of press releases and a link to a more detailed Korean site.

In related news, Sega established an office in China (SOA-Sega of China) in June in preparation to expand into the country’s gaming market. Along with today’s announcement of Shenmue Online, Sega revealed that it has also licensed two online PC games to third-party operators in China: Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst and CTRacer. CTRacer is a massively multiplayer online racing game codeveloped by Sega and Korean developer Hyundai Digital Entertainment.

Jak narazie nie podano oficjalnej daty dla US, moim zdaniem warto sie zainteresowac gierka, ci co grali w Shenmue na Dreamcast'a na pewno sprubuja tego MMO. Najgorsze jest to ze pewnie za 2 lata bedzie mozna se w to pograc :cry:

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2004, 22:37 
Pare screenow jeszcze :
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

Jak wiadomo gierka jest jeszcze we wczesnym stadium oraz prawie na 100% przewiduje sie ulepszenie tekstur, nic nie wpsomniano jeszcze o engine czy jest juz w finalowy czy bedzie modyfikowany (ehhh napalilem sie).

In-game combat trailer
Official Trailer

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2004, 22:58 
to jakies pr0n mmorpg? patrzac na rajstopki tej laski mozna by tak pomyslec ...

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2004, 23:26 
toż to jawna zrzyna z Lineage2 :o

Lineage3? 8)

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2004, 23:31 
Kiepska grafika jak na dzis, a co bedzie za 2 lata? Dziwna sprawa bo na DeCe Shenmue powalal grafika (jak na mozliwosci tej konsoli).
Ciekawe czy akacja bedzie tak samo jak w S1 i 2 toczyla sie w relanym (chodz japonsko-chinskim) swiecie? W US i Europie sie to nie przyjmnie.

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2004, 23:33 
Me Korea !!
W koncu L2 i SO to produkcje azjatyckie. Moge powiedziec jedynie ze jak narazie gra sie prezentuje dobrze pod wzgledem "popykac se". Ja na bank zagram w to, a moze nawet w listopadzie dostane sie do baty zeby chociarz "popykac", niewazne ze bede mial krzaczki na ekranie :wink:

EDIT: Jak narazie to staram sie zapisac "jakos" do tej bety ale krzeki przeszkadzaja. Zna ktos chinski?
EDIT2: Nie Chinski....Koreanski heh Link do rejestracji.

PostNapisane: 8 paź 2004, 01:05 
chinskiego to ja sie ucze ale z koreanskim moga byc problemy bo to w sumie malo podobne poza wszechobecnymi krzakami :)

PostNapisane: 9 paź 2004, 01:54 
Czas wyskoczyć z krzaków i znaleźć jakąś euro-amerykańską gierkę :D

PostNapisane: 7 sty 2005, 09:48 
ohayou

koreańskiego co prawda nieznam ale mam cos co go zna:

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/websites/url_translator.html

wybierasz website translator , podajesz link do strony którą chcesz przetlumaczyc , jezyk pierwotny ustawiasz na korean , docelowy na english i powinno działać ;] testowane na masowej ilosci japonskich stronek ^^ może i tu zadziała , niewiem niepróbowałem ^^

pozdrawiam