mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 00:31 
Dzisiaj od osob odpowiedzialnych za futurystycznego MMOFPS-a, Face of Mankind, wyplynela dosc ciekawa informacja. Po dosc dlugim okresie beta testow, w ktorych oczywiscie udzial mogl wziac kazdy, ze juz 27 dnia biezacego miesiaca gra trafi do sprzedazy. Juz dzisiaj, 23 marca, zostana wylaczone serwery, aby w spokoju mogly zostac przygotowane na release.

Miesieczny abonament bedzie wynosil 9.99euro (czyli ok. $12). Oprocz oczywistej mozliwosci oplacania abonamentu karta kredytowa, pozniej bedzie istniala takze opcja placenia za pomoca telefonu komorkowego (SMS?).

Po wiecej informacji oraz screenow z samej gry odsylam na jej oficjalna strone - click.

Ostatnio edytowano 1 kwi 2006, 22:18 przez konrador, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 00:40 
Jakis czas temu gralem w bete i nawet nie skonczylem tutoriala bo jakis bug mnie klinowal :] Ciekawe jak to teraz wyglada.

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 01:26 
roball napisał(a):
Milo widziec ze udalo im sie to 'skonczyc', ale kijem tej gry nie tkne. :)

takie gówno?

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 07:33 
Myślałem (a raczej miałem nadzieje) że to jedna z "Forever Beta" ;). Gierka za fajna NIE jest... :roll:

:wtf:

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 09:45 
sciągłem filmik, zobaczyłem połowe i wypiepszyłem.
Wygląda beznadziejnie

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 12:34 
E tam, gierka bardzo fajna, tylko do zmiany sa pewne rzeczy typu:

Dostepnosc misji- devsi chcieli zapobiec farmowaniu, a same ceny np. modulow do craftu wymagaja zrobienia conajmniej 5 misji (jak bedzie sie mialo szczescie) zeby miec kase na to. A sam dzial armor ma ponad 40 roznych modulow. WTF? Farmowac trzeba w tej grze i to w chorych ilosciach, a mozliwosc zglaszania do GMa "farm ticket" na kogos i polityka gry anti-farm niweluje caly fun.

Frakcje i jakies porzadne traits/perks/specials, jak narazie roznimy sie tylko kolorem afaik

Mozliwosc wyrzycia sie, rozumiem ze wszystko, absolutnie wszystko, w tym momencie jest open PVP i misje sa tylko PVP, co jest plusem ale chetnie bym przy..bal jakiemus mobkowi od czasu do czasu (i wygrac, bo turrety to se moge walic...)

Animacja gry, no coz, niech ktos se zainstaluje ta gierke i zobaczy animacje ataku nozem. Juz CS 1.6 mial lepsza...

System ticketow/trade/tokenow itp. vs rank na zbieranie rzeczy z factional pool (ogolnie noobki biora co sie da najlepszego, a potem tylko to traca) lub unikajac niwelacji full lootingu w inv, to zmusic graczy do oddawania pool itemkow.

Pewnie cos pominelem, ale pierwszy punkt wystarczy zeby wybrac NC2 zamiast tej gry.

PostNapisane: 23 mar 2006, 13:00 
pobieranie oplat za granie w fomk to jakas kpina... tyle tytulem komentrza..

neocron - ao - coh - cov - aa - ddo - pe - eq2 - gw - hgl - rfo - vo - swg - ps - tr - mxo - fom - fe - ga - eve - vg - lotro - aoc - war - aion - star trek - perpetum - gw2 - wot - skyforge

PostNapisane: 1 kwi 2006, 20:29 
No na razie bylo nie za bogato i sporo bledów. Ale i tak cos mi sie w tej grze podobalo... moze na miesiac sie skusze...?

wielki istny toważysz papiesz
kudłaty niedźwieć
buk

PostNapisane: 1 kwi 2006, 21:34 
Btw, @ tytuł - "Mankind", nie "Manking" ;>

PostNapisane: 1 kwi 2006, 22:19 
Whoops, literowka. Juz poprawilem.

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 00:15 
Nie pomylic tego z http://www.mankind.net

thnx Razoth

Obrazek

Ostatnio edytowano 18 kwi 2006, 14:31 przez Astax, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 07:55 
Poprawnie jest nie >pomylić< tego z, albo nie >mylić< tego z. :)

(chociaż mylić bardziej by pasowało)

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 08:59 
Razoth napisał(a):
Poprawnie jest nie >pomylić< tego z, albo nie >mylić< tego z. :)

(chociaż mylić bardziej by pasowało)

a nie wpadles na to ze chlopak moze po prostu byl zmeczony jak pisal slowo "pomylic" i zrobil literowke ? Geniuszu.....

"This means we will have to get someone to create a bug and another guy to nerf it, I will deal with this immediately !"

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 09:22 
Nie wiem, nie czytam mu w myślach. Jeśli prosi w podpisie o poprawianie jego błędów, to każdy z nich traktuję jako skutek niewiedzy. Jeśli jest natomiast tak jak mówisz - trudno. Miałem dobre chęci...

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 10:40 
Razoth napisał(a):
Miałem dobre chęci...

I dobrze. Astax nie mieszka w Polsce i kontakt z naszym jezykiem ma tylko na tym forum. Dlatego prosi o poprawianie bledow. Stali bywalcy forum powinni o tym wiedziec.

X.

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 11:57 
no nic bylem przekonany ze to literowka no ale widac chyba przereagowalem , z gory przepraszam w takim razie.

"This means we will have to get someone to create a bug and another guy to nerf it, I will deal with this immediately !"

PostNapisane: 14 lis 2007, 19:03 
Nadeszły zmiany w Face of Mankind. Twórcy usiłują ratować grę za wszelką cenę. Najważniejsza ze zmian to 2 rodzaje kont, free i premium.
Free - nielimitowane czasowo, limity statystyk.
Premium - brak limitów.

Pełna treść wiadomości:
Cytuj:
Dear FoM Community,

many of you are waiting to hear word from us about the future of Face of Mankind.

Since we have been informed about the cease of service by Ojom at the end of november, we had to do a lot of thinking and planning. The main questions were whether we would be able to continue hosting the game by ourselves and if we would be willing to take the financial risks involved.

We have spent a lot of efforts, diligence, money and even health into the project, and we are not willing to give it up that easily. So we decided to go on, with a few changes, but at least go on.

In order to be able to host the game on our own, we need to simplify everything a lot. During the last weeks we've come up with a concept for this, which I'd like to present to you roughly.

By simplification I mean the game, the server structure and the portal.

1. The Portal

The portal will be reduced to the minimum necessary to present the game to the public.

We will no longer host an official forum or irc channel. We want to give that into the hands of you, the community. As the developer we will present all necessary information through the portal or the game. Also, we are going to implement a biweekly development blog with all kinds of information that would be interesting to you, both official and internal. That is to give you an insight view of how hard it is to create and manage an MMORPG.

2. The Server Structure

The server structure has to be simplified in order to allow for an easy administration, setup and expansion of the cluster. There will be a master server to which all available world servers will connect. Clients who are registered on the master server, will receive a list of world servers they can connect to. The importance of the world server will be increased compared to before. You will find out what that means when you are able to test it for yourself.

3. The Game

The changes to the game will be rather dramatic. But rest assured, these are necessary changes for FoM to survive and hopefully grow later on.

First of, the accounts. There will be two kinds of accounts, a free one and a premium account. Free accounts have no time limitation (so they can be used forever) but limited features. With such account your character can't evolve beyond a certain point. With premium accounts all limitations are lifted. They will cost a yet to be defined monthly fee. We are also considering the option to purchase premium game time to remove the necessity of having to "subscribe".

Next, there's the game mechanics. During the last years with FoM we could gather a lot of experience and let's say "maturity". We've tested a few very revolutionary features, if we remember the first versions of the mission system. After a few more iterations, we have to admit that some things just won't work, at least not yet. Some have worked out, others rather not. We took a very honest view at all of the features in FoM and decided to do the following changes. I'm going to list them here as notes only.

- Introduction of Clans

- Factions: each faction will be turned into some sort of profession and the old professions will be removed, each faction will give the character a speciality

- Planetary Overview when logging into the game, no more travelling between worlds through vortex gates

- There are worlds for combat and worlds for socializing

- Local economy only, "what is generated on the world, stays on the world", this includes everything from mining, production, market sales and removes transporting

- Storages work like safes

- Introduction of Bio Updates: Character stats, features and options can be enhanced

- Introduction of Bases: On each world, there will be a certain number of bases that can be conquered by clans. Bases consist of a number of linked energy plants that have to be taken out for the force shield to come down. A lot of the PvP oriented gameplay will be about bases

- Turrets are linked to bases

- The mission system as we know it will be no more, instead there are going to be tasks with waypoints that can be defined by clans on a world

- Permanent death will be removed

- Re-Implementation of aliens

- Other world AI (birds, rats, civilian NPC's, server controlled vehicles etc) has to be simplified, the chat AI will be removed and NPC responses will be streamlined

4. Timeline

What we cannot do is giving you an exact timeline. What we will do is trying to keep posting regular (weekly or biweekly) development updates on the portal, so that you can get a picture of the progress yourself. Before the relaunch, we are going to set up another closed beta test to make both the client and the server as stable as possible.

5. The Future

This first relaunch will be called "Face of Mankind: Rebirth".

If things are going well and the customer base grows, additional world servers will be added step by step.

When we reach a state where we are able to generate a stable income, further development steps are planned. The next stage will be called "Face of Mankind: Evolution". We are not going to give out any details about that yet. They are still too undecided to publically announce them.

At the end, we would like to thank everyone involved in the creation of Face of Mankind again and each customer for their loyalty. We will try our best to bring the game back to life, since (and you will most likely agree on this) the concept deserves it.

The Face of Mankind Staff
[/quote]