mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1747 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2014, 18:05 
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes 1.6 changelog (już jest)
http://forums.elementalgame.com/451979/page/6/#3459390

Mody pod 1.6 zapewne w ciągu kilkunastu dni.

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2014, 20:34 
FE: Legendary Heroes - Leader Pack DLC
http://store.steampowered.com/app/292900/

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2014, 13:59 
Zaczynają przesadzać z tymi DLC :/

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2014, 14:34 
Parę dni temu były po 5 zł na GMG. Poczekam na taką przecenę i kupię, bo 5 ojro na bank nie jest wart ten dlc.

PostNapisane: 10 lip 2014, 00:25 
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes v1.7 Change Log
We'll soon be releasing v1.7 of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes to everyone as an opt-in beta via Steam. Here are the changes you can expect:

Features

Added support for class requirements on weapons, armor and items
Added the Banner of the Brave accessory, Army gets +1 Attack And +2 Defense - Commander only
Added Walderon’s Banner accessory, Army gets +1 Moves and +2 Initiative - Commander only
Added the Banner of Zad-Zabril accessory, Army gets +25% Fire Resistance - Commander only

Added the Mage's Staff weapon, ranged lightning damage - Mage only
TONS of new conversations
Modders can now create map stamps with starting point locations saved in them

Balance

Adept’s Robe is now Mage only and Defense increased from 1 to 2
Archmage’s Robe is now Mage only and Defense increased from 5 to 6
Mage’s Robe is now Mage only and Defense increased from 3 to 4
Impenetrable Tower Shield is now Defender only
Tectonic Bulwark is now Defender only
Shield of the Sentinel is now Defender only
Ring of Mastery is now Mage only
Wage costs are now proportional with group sizes (increased wage costs for larger groups)
Assassin’s Blade is now Assassin only
Sharp Longsword is now Assassin only
Serrated Longsword is now Assassin only
Legendary Longsword is now Warrior only
Brutal Trog Scimitar is now Warrior only
Bashing Maul is now Warrior only
Relations penalty for ambitious civs reduced to -1 from -2
Relations requirements for treaties eased so that you can have unfriendly relations and still make treaties
City population reqs to level up reduced slightly
Towns provide slightly more money per turn
Warmonger player relations penalty goes away after 10 game years
Wildlands will start to spawn increasingly nasty monsters in the unknown areas of the world the longer they are left around
Capitar faction stores sell things for 20% off
Bell Tower unrest reduction changed from 10 to 5
Fortress production bonus reduced
Reduced odds of Bacco the Beggar quest coming up
Reduced odds of other various quests from coming up (the ones we see 30% of each game apiece are now 10%)
Final quest boss combat speed increased from 22 to 40, HP increased from 500 to 600.
Ranged weapons now convey an accuracy penalty (harder to hit something with a ranged weapon than a melee weapon)
Sovereign mana production reduced from 2 to 1

Fixes

Fixed the cause of 80% of the v1.6 crashes
Fixed bug that caused the battle initiation window to display the wrong battle rating for the armies
Fixed weird pathfinding bug that caused rivers to be extremely aggravating to deal with
Fixed splash damage on the Greatsword, Titanic Maul and Bashing Maul

AI

AI won’t cast negative city enchantments on players it isn’t at war with anymore
Fixed bug that caused the AI to overestimate the city defense value
Made AI smarter about declaring war based on if they are already at war
Fixed bug that would cause the AI to keep units in a city far more than they should
Fixed a bug that would cause the AI to send a unit out of the city when enemies were right there
AI now upgrades its outposts
AI is more likely to go for the Spell of Mastery if they are dominating
Adjustments to the city calculation for determining whether a city is well defended or not
Fixed a bug that would cause the AI to try (and fail) to cast the same enchantment over and over again resulting in it not casting other strategic spells
AI can now summon Arcane Monoliths
Fixed bug that would cause lots of strategic spells not to be cast due to it thinking their value was 0
AI will use spells that target the new field, target all enemy champions in tactical battles
Fixed a bug that caused the AI to cast expensive tactical spells even when it wasn't supposed to
Modified AI priorities of numerous city improvements
Full, completely rewritten battle ranking system for more accurate measurements of a unit's actual lethality

PostNapisane: 14 lip 2014, 19:30 
http://forums.elementalgame.com/455921

It looks like, with any luck, LH v1.7 will be going out a week from this Thursday (July 17th).

This is possibly the biggest update we’ve done to Legendary Heroes since its release.

You can read up on what’s new in it here: http://forums.elementalgame.com/455808/

Besides a ton of tweaks to the game itself, new features, new content and improved AI we were able to diagnose some crash bugs and fix them as well. So not only should it be the funnest update we’ve done but the most stable as well.

These updates are thanks to you guys. Your purchases of DLC allow us to hire more developers to either work on LH or on other projects which free other developers to work on LH.

The next DLC is going to focus around tactical battles and new map stamps.

PostNapisane: 14 lip 2014, 20:48 
Dodaliby multi :P

PostNapisane: 14 lip 2014, 21:31 
Farin napisał(a):
Dodaliby multi :P

Marne szanse.

PostNapisane: 24 lip 2014, 18:42 
Legendary Heroes 1.7 Now Available

Arguably the biggest patch since Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes’ release more than a year ago, version 1.7 improves CPU-controlled factions’ strategic acumen as well as introducing class-specific items for all five unique hero types, like Commander-only banners that boost the entire army’s capabilities.

Download the patch free simply by signing into your Steam client.

Among other things, patch 1.7 includes:

Class-specific items - Commanders lead better than ever with unique banners, mages command the elements with new staves, and more
Significant AI improvements - AI rivals now develop their empires more effectively, for example through upgrading their outposts
Balancing across the board - Unrest modifiers have been tweaked to make sprawling empires less overwhelmingly powerful, and many unit and item stats have changed
Revamped army-strength logic - The method used for calculating army strength has been completely reworked, making evaluating threats easier for human and AI players alike
Much more – see full patch notes here: http://forums.elementalgame.com/456046/

PostNapisane: 24 lip 2014, 18:51 
Czytając trochę postów dot. najnowszej łatki, zauważyłem, że nadal nie poprawili kwestii neutrali ignorujących setlersów oraz osady/outpost-y, które są bez obrony. Jeden z postujących dał przykła, kiedy miasto wchłonęło leże ogrów z obstawą. Co spowodowało, że mimo obstawy mogli produkować własne ogry plus jak podszedł własnymi jednostkami pod miasto to obstawa ruszyła na niego ignorując kompletnie miasto :[

PostNapisane: 24 lip 2014, 23:02 
Ta gra ma bledy na fundamentalnym poziomie i jak komus one przeszkadzaja, to zaden patch nie pomoze :P Cos jak D3 :)

PostNapisane: 24 lip 2014, 23:54 
raggnarok napisał(a):
Ta gra ma bledy na fundamentalnym poziomie i jak komus one przeszkadzaja, to zaden patch nie pomoze :P Cos jak D3 :)

Pomimo tych nienaprawialnych błędów od bety gra z modami to czysty miód. Parę razy podchodziłem do AoW 3 i kurde jakoś nie mogę sie przekonać. W Weekenda odpalę sobie grę na 1.7 z ostatnim dlc + coś nowego z modów (a tych całkowicie nowych całkiem sporo)

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2014, 21:59 
Jak rozumiem te DLC można brać:
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes – Leader Pack DLC
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Loot Pack DLC
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Quest Pack DLC
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes The Dead World DLC

A ten olać ?:

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Map Pack DLC

PostNapisane: 29 lip 2014, 23:03 
Farin napisał(a):
Jak rozumiem te DLC można brać:
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes – Leader Pack DLC
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Loot Pack DLC
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Quest Pack DLC
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes The Dead World DLC

A ten olać ?:

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Map Pack DLC

Najgorszy to loot pack(daje tylko 33 itemy) mody dają więcej itemów i to za friko.

Map pack jest jaki jest 5 map z czego 1 to podobno spore wyzwanie bo są wszystkie wildlandy. Teoretycznie zakup map pack dlc do FE daje kopię do FE LH, ale nie wiem czy to tak jeszcze działa.

PostNapisane: 30 lip 2014, 00:04 
Loot Najgorszy powiadasz.

Map Pack - też dobry nie jest - szczególnie jeśli za każdym razem używam losowej mapy oraz bardzo często korzystam z modów :P
Czyli jak dla mnie te dwa odpadają.
Dead World jest ok ? Bo słyszałem, że kościotrupy z moda CoS są lepiej zrobione :P

PostNapisane: 30 lip 2014, 00:22 
Farin napisał(a):
Loot Najgorszy powiadasz.

Map Pack - też dobry nie jest - szczególnie jeśli za każdym razem używam losowej mapy oraz bardzo często korzystam z modów :P
Czyli jak dla mnie te dwa odpadają.
Dead World jest ok ? Bo słyszałem, że kościotrupy z moda CoS są lepiej zrobione :P

Z moda są lepiej zrobione, ale dlc dokłada nowe eventy z czego 1 jest ultra hardocorowy.
New Hellknight monsters - powerful mounted undead knights with enchanted gear

PostNapisane: 31 lip 2014, 10:47 
Pierwsza gra do której kupiłem DLC :P

PostNapisane: 1 sie 2014, 21:48 
Przepraszam za post pod postem ale to co teraz mam to niezły smiech na sali.
Odkąd zakupiłem i ściągnąłem DLC, gra nie chce się uruchomić. Deinstalowałem, sprawdzałem spójność i dupa :P
Wyskakuje okienko steam, że wystąpił nieznany błąd i nie da się gry odpalić :[

PostNapisane: 2 sie 2014, 10:57 
Farin napisał(a):
Przepraszam za post pod postem ale to co teraz mam to niezły smiech na sali.
Odkąd zakupiłem i ściągnąłem DLC, gra nie chce się uruchomić. Deinstalowałem, sprawdzałem spójność i dupa :P
Wyskakuje okienko steam, że wystąpił nieznany błąd i nie da się gry odpalić :[

Dziwne. Bo jakiś czas temu przeglądałem forum i nikt nie zgłaszał podobnego problemu.

Przed chwilą sprawdziłem. Działa mi stary save z przed 1.7 jak i nowa gra. W view downloadable content możesz zaznaczyć lub odznaczyć dlc. Sprawdź czy gra ruszy bez dlc/z 1/2 /3 ( z jakiegoś powodu mam loot pack dlc, a na bank nie kupowałem:D ). Ja bym postawił na jakiegoś starego moda(stara wersja CoS ?). Wyczyść folder mods w my games/FE LH/Mods ? Skasuj też stare save y na wszelki wypadek.

Jeśli masz możliwość to zainstaluj grę od nowa na innej partycji/dysku (gdyby nic nie pomogło).

Mi się waliły inne gry(Lotro) w taki sposób (imo wina steam nie gry). Ratunkiem było odinstalowanie steam i zainstalowanie na innej partycji/dysku (ponowne w tym samym miejscu nie pomagało). Gry nie trza instalować, ale można na wszelki wypadek. Steamowi wskazujesz biblioteki steam z innych dysków/partycji (nie trzeba ich ponownie instalować)-> steam-settings->downloads->na samej górze steam library folders.

PostNapisane: 2 sie 2014, 11:17 
Jak nie widziałeś jak ja znalazłem na forum temat z podobnym problemem :P
Tam właśnie doradzili aby ściągnąć vcredist_x86.EXE - choć tam podawali, że dla systemu 64b. ściągnąć odpowiednią wersję. Niestety ona mi nie zadziałała. Jak pobrałem i zainstalowalem wszystko zaczęło ładnie śmigać :]

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1747 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Następna strona