mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 5 mar 2003, 03:30 
Czytam sobie fora Middle-earth Online i wpadlem na takie cus:

(...)I have thought of a system that could prevent people from just killing randomly and force them to conduct themselves properly within the confines of the character they play.(...)

What if your character's movements and actions were recorded buy the server over a 10 minuit period and if a PvP event (killing) took place between you and another player then the server would automatically record and save the 10 minuit period surrounding the event for both players. If the killed player feels it was an unfair killing with no reason then the player can contact the game master and have the recording reviewed. The recording could record everything that happened to determine if the player was acting in character or just player killing for the sake of it. Then comes the consequences. there should be some kind of "3 strikes and you're out" system by were the player who offended is given a set number of chances an then banned for a long time or something like that. The punishment has to be something pretty undesirable so as to act as a sufficient deterrent. It's probably best to leave it up the the game masters to dish out punishment but the deterrent would be in place to (hopefully) stop it in the first place. This is hopefully the deterrent that will keep idiots from ruining the experience for everyone else.(...)

PostNapisane: 5 mar 2003, 09:00 
On zartuje, prawda? :wink:
W kazdym razie zapomnial, ze jak moby aggruje to tez je powinni banowac, bo to zdecydowanie zmniejsza przyjemnosc grania. :lol:

PostNapisane: 5 mar 2003, 10:31 
Heh idiotów na tym świecei nie brakuje... no cuż przynajmniej ma dobre intencje :grin:

/DE/DF/Nw/PS2

PostNapisane: 5 mar 2003, 20:24 
lol

What you need is someone strong to guide you...
Like me

PostNapisane: 6 mar 2003, 09:10 
Cytuj:
2003-03-05 10:31, Khebeln napisał:
Heh idiotów na tym świecei nie brakuje... no cuż przynajmniej ma dobre intencje :grin:

Jest teraz nowe przyslowie:
"Glupich nie sieja... ale teraz mozna ich juz klonowac" :grin: