mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2974 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 149  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 03:49 
Cytuj:
Thanks to Ritual for providing the chat logs from the IRC conversation with Henrik Nystrom. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<HenrikNystrom> hows it going folks?
<HenrikNystrom> testing some last stuff here..

<Ritual> HenrikNystrom where does this patch leave us as far as planned features for launch? Are you locking it with what we got or do you still hope to get some other things done?
<HenrikNystrom> Ritual, well we do have some areas to "tweak" but the core features are there.
<HenrikNystrom> as we decided to get another month with primary tweak and bug fix only, theres some time in some special cases add some small interesting stuff

<rackam77> HenrikNystrom: any new stuff about magic?
<HenrikNystrom> magic is indeed very basic, and we decided not to do much on it on this patch, but we are fully aware of that there will be changes

<[ILL]Huckbuck> HenrikNystrom: How high on the priority list is weather / day/night cycle
<HenrikNystrom> huckbuck, well its close on our schedule list.. we have some "parts" of it done, lack one small thing that we paused to finish.

<[AI]Scream112> HenrikNystrom: are you single atm?
<HenrikNystrom> scream, Im single now yes, my ex couldnt handle the work hours, this close to release, after 6 years...
<many people were sorry for him>
<HenrikNystrom> np, it was some time ag o now so Im ok.

<Ritual> henriknystrom: can you put to rest the idea of a USA server? yes or no.
<HenrikNystrom> Ritual, we are still on the same place when it comes to a USA server.

<Ritual> henrik: are there any in game events to coincide with open beta or release?
<@HenrikNystrom> Ritual, that is a secret

<[ILL]Huckbuck> HenrikNystrom: is there still performance issues with Tindrem?
<@HenrikNystrom> huckbuck, not really, no major ones

<KoE|Chimeros> Tindrem will definitely be in by release, right Henrik? The game wouldn't feel complete without it I think
<@HenrikNystrom> chimeros, we do our best in starting the "lore" and world event when the server goes live.

<KoE|Revir> HenrikNystrom at the moment do the devs have a set size for Myrland or is it still a growing land? If so how much of it do we have now?
<@HenrikNystrom> revir, myrland size was set in stone long time ago
<@HenrikNystrom> however, we have some areas to add when it comes to underground and islands

<KoE|Revir> HenrikNystrom when will we get boats to gett o these islands?
<@HenrikNystrom> there will be preset boats for locations yes, but not at release, there will be reachable islands via swimming
<@HenrikNystrom> kuroi, skills can be found in diff ways, locations, npcs, by doing, etc
<@HenrikNystrom> xini, well you wont be ablt wo swim in real deep water, and ya there is dangerous creatures under water as well

<PopeInnocent> HenrikNystrom, does armor weight affect movement speed? I know about the mana regen thing with going over 5
<@HenrikNystrom> PopeInnocent yes

<Demic> HenrikNystrom will there be player controlled and or crafted boats?
<@HenrikNystrom> demic, at first boats will take you to a new location "auto" next step is to put that on players, skills and controllment

<[FM]Jazz> HenrikNystrom any word on player vendors? Will those make it before launch? Kinda vital asp
<@HenrikNystrom> jazz, you have to do it like in the old days of UO
<@HenrikNystrom> manual hard work, mouth to mouth selling and demanding,

<leolorian> Can you affect hight at releace, after character creation?
<@HenrikNystrom> leolorian, yes but not in this patch..

<Ritual> Henrik: What is on your top priority to get fixed this month? is there a specific feature you want to work on the most?
<@HenrikNystrom> ritual, we have manage to get some amazing performance result with an update on the massivelod system, we are really utilizing it now, the sad thing is that we have not yet had the time to cover the entire continent, this has a high prio on the graphic team. to cover all areas
<@HenrikNystrom> you will notice that some areas have excelent performance now with this system, but some other areas will suffer worse performance till we have covered them as well

<@Stryver> Henrik, will Weapon Meshes be in soon ?
<@HenrikNystrom> stryver
<@HenrikNystrom> steryver I said nothing hehe
<@HenrikNystrom> stryver, thought you had some inside information..

<Ritual> HenrikNystrom: What the heck is Momentum skill?
<@HenrikNystrom> Ritual, an excelent skill
<@HenrikNystrom> now it will get really interesting to see whats happening in the world, with player skills... no more npcs doing the stuff.. how would you spend our skill points...

<jule> henrik will you manage to get update live this night?
<@HenrikNystrom> jule, the plan is the stay here till the patch is live
<@HenrikNystrom> yes we do, thats why we cant leave till we are done
<@HenrikNystrom> 800 skill points will now be 1000

<PopeInnocent> Better get your Swedish pizza and caffeine drinks
<@emil_jones> Get a pizza at this hour? gl
<@HenrikNystrom> we have so many prim skills

<Emilie> did you plane to add some housing feature like wall for a city, specific building, ... ? cause actually housing is poor, all house looks like the same...
<@HenrikNystrom> emilie, yes

<[STK]Kamisama> how are we making armors without being able to skin creatures btw ?
<@HenrikNystrom> kamisama, you will get the skin from the creature, without skills/tools at this point
<@HenrikNystrom> if I remember it correctly

<Ritual> Henrik: What benefits are there for FFA structures and what benefits do they give? Are there bonus's planned?
<@HenrikNystrom> ritual, yes

<Masika> Henrik What mods for houses are there now as of this patch?
<@HenrikNystrom> masika, there are a lot of work benches to do diff stuff, and the modules hmm..

<[Hybrid]Demiseth> Henrik, will we see more housing features (choose the direction of the house, walls, more styles) before release?
<@HenrikNystrom> demiseth, those feats are very close as well, Im not sure when

<Lasteran> Will players be able to craft non combat items like clocks, furniture, etc...?
<@HenrikNystrom> lasteran yes more or less

<[STK]Kamisama> henriknystrom, will you keep the current house spot system or will you have something more free ?
<@HenrikNystrom> kamisama, there are tech limits we have to work around, it takes time, for now we will have "spots"

<[Hybrid]Demiseth> Henrik: Very important one for myself: Are book and writing planned? I see Reading as a skill, and can only hope Writing follows
<@HenrikNystrom> demiseth, I dont recall how far writing is. we have so many skills in the loop atm so its hard to keep track on what status they are in, but we have the core in place at least.

<[AR]Revenanter> kamisama, can you ask if we will be allow to tame more than one creature please?
<@HenrikNystrom> revenanter, yes with skills

<PhusionDev`> are you currently using unreal engine 3?
<@HenrikNystrom> phus yes UE3.5
<@HenrikNystrom> demiseth, I ment the core skills, im not sure about writing exaclty.
<@HenrikNystrom> other than we have it in the system, but may not be active in this patch

<[Mor]Cheyenne> Henrik: Can we expect more new creatures than the Bushpig ?
<@emil_jones> @Cheynne, read the updated patchnotes
<@HenrikNystrom> chey, you can expect more creatures than pigs
<@emil_jones> "but beware of the native Cold Broods."

<[AI]Travie> Henrik: is housebuilding skill-based now?
<@HenrikNystrom> yes travie

<mib_uezu9f> Henrik: Is magic going to be tweaked? It seems so weak now.
<@HenrikNystrom> mib yes magic is far from final actually

<<[ILL]Huckbuck> HenrikNystrom: will we have alchemy/herbalism at launch?
<@HenrikNystrom> huckbuck, we do not have alchemy in this patch as in creating potions.

<Exclusif> HenrikNystrom any plans for farming? Like growing stuff etc?
<@HenrikNystrom> Exclusif yes

<BetaBob> Emil, why are Cold broods not called Sators??
<@HenrikNystrom> betabob, its a clue

<Ritual> Henrik: dont ignore my most important question. Will all the foliage we see eventually be gatherable?
<@HenrikNystrom> ritual, not sure if all foliage will be gatherable..

<[Epic]Mesk> I asked this b4 but go no aswer so HenrikNyström - Will humaniod monsters, lets say a member of a cult drop books about necromancy if he was a mage and had the spell written down...or things like that?
<@HenrikNystrom> mesk, thats one way to get the knowledge of a skill or crafting deed yes.

<[L]rec`Althaen> henrik how are the languages in-game going to help in mo?
<@HenrikNystrom> altheraen, to get to understand a deed for example, you need to know what kind of language its written in

<Shargas> HenrikNystrom, give the Bards some love. I know that their abilities will mostly be in one of those "magic schools", but, how are these other magic schools looking towards the release? We'll we see them soon or..?
<@HenrikNystrom> shargas, we have had some problems with our basic combat school, so magic is sadly a bit behind in my eyes..
@HenrikNystrom> bards will play music yes

<KoE|Chimeros> can someone who knows a language make a translated copy for someone who doesn't, Henrik? This way certain people can be scholar types?
<@HenrikNystrom> chimeros, this is where scholarship and writing skills comes in hand
<@HenrikNystrom> tutoring etc

<Ralpf> The thing about having to know a language to read a deed is pretty awesome.
<@HenrikNystrom> ralpf, you could read text on a wall for example without understanding it without proper skills, and it could be everything from a clue to skills/crafting things

<KoE|Chimeros> but yeah, what Kami said... can we take out magic till its fun to play?
<@HenrikNystrom> chimeros, we need to test magic

<Quavis> - Creatures should now discover and evaluate players before deciding what action to take. * can you expand on this at all henrik?
<@HenrikNystrom> quavis, yes, they are smarter now than before
<@HenrikNystrom> which means they will act diff in diff situations

<[Myrm]Javelin> its just right now its damn near impossible to identify friendlies from enemies in larger battles
<@HenrikNystrom> javelin, this is true, there will be "tools" to help that soon

<[Epic]Mesk> Henrik a monster like a troll, how many people, that have experiance and pratince, will it take to bring one down? I am asking this to know if it will be a game that you need 40 people to be able to do stuff in or if I can use 4 of my friends and still do awsome and fun things
<@HenrikNystrom> mesk, 4 well coordinated players will be able to do major things
<@HenrikNystrom> mesk, but Im not sure if 4 is enough to bring down an ancient creature, you need good team work then, and lots of "things" hehe

<Carpe> HenrikNystrom : Have you at SV considered using Steam as a distribution platform?
<@HenrikNystrom> carpe not yet

<a guest asks a question about speedtree 5>
<@HenrikNystrom> the plan aout speed tree 5 is still to evaluate it when epic is done with it. before adding it to MO
<[STK]Kamisama> epic seems to be done with it henrik, it's in the UDK Oo
<@HenrikNystrom> kamisama, Epic games US yes, but not china

<[Hybrid]Demiseth> Henrik: What's the situation with armor meshes? Do you still have the technical difficulties with adding more?
<@HenrikNystrom> demiseth, the more time we got on optimization on chars the more armor parts we can add in the future. this patch got some nice optimization on player chars

<Brodin> your are of china?
<@HenrikNystrom> brodin, we are partners with both epic us and china, china is working a bit closer with us on MO
<@HenrikNystrom> adding third party software and stuff into UE3 needs a lot of work becaues its a mmo, with a network solution
<@HenrikNystrom> we are the pilots for epic games china
<[ILL]Huckbuck> HenrikNystrom aint Terra that as well?
<@HenrikNystrom> huckbuck we are the first project
<@HenrikNystrom> meaning they want their product to look real good in MO.. understandable

<White> Henrik: will you be able to go prone or crouch sometime?
<@HenrikNystrom> white, im not sure when

<KoE|Chimeros> Henrik, just wanna know... goblins in game - yes or no? just tell me goblins lol
<@HenrikNystrom> chimeros have you not seen our concepts?

Kaasflipje> Henrik small question: can we create poisons with alchemy or another skill?
<@HenrikNystrom> Kaasflipje, you will be able to extract poison with skills, and add them on items yes.

<[AI]Travie> Henrik: Do you guys plan on expansions or online updates?
<@HenrikNystrom> travie, free expansions/upgrades for all MO subscribers

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 04:26 
visilis: cokolwiek o maszynach oblężniczych, kilkuosobowych mountach czy możliwościach działania w grupie ?

Dużo interesujących szczegółów się pojawiło i nie bardzo podoba mi się to, że wprowadzają częściowo zupełnie niepotrzebne funkcje, które później ulegną zmianie. Lepiej gdyby czas poświęcili na pracę nad podstawowymi ficzerami.

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 04:28 
Mam podobne wrazenie.

BTW. wspominali wczesniej o kilkuosobowych mountach?

Na duzy plus i nadzieje zasluguje wzmianka o scislej wspolpracy z Epic i tym 'ze niby' chca aby ich silnik dzialal w MO jak najlepiej, przynajmmiej ci z Chin.

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 04:44 
Zanim na forum i irca nie spłynęła whine-ująca tłuszcza, to pi razy wybite oczy z odpowiedzi Henryczka wydukałem że myśleli nad takimi mountami. Zwłaszcza po tym jak im przypomniałem temat
http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/3141 ... t-see.html

Dawien dawno kombinowali też z latającymi, ale z racji dużych problemów zawiesili ten pomysł prawdopodobnie do odwołania i chwała im za to.
Log sprzed ponad pół roku:

[18:03] <Joszek> Henrik: 2 questions (1 asked by traceur but) ... flying mounts: dismissed or still classified ?
[18:04] <@HenrikNystrom> flying mounts are not in, and we are not looking at them because of so many problems they are creating. we did have some cool ideas in how to include them, but we have chosen to put them on ice for the time being focusing on more important matters :)
[18:04] <@HenrikNystrom> but because of our opend seamless world they would be wounderful to fly around on... but we have a few problems in cities :)
[18:05] <@HenrikNystrom> well, it would be a diff flying mount you could be used to
[18:06] <@HenrikNystrom> as in, hard to control, very easy target to shoot down with an arrow, hard to fght someoen from the flying mount cause the flying spead/control, so we do have some ballanced flying mounts on our design and tests, but we paused them wen we got to citites and some other things..
[18:08] <@HenrikNystrom> you could end up loosing ur flaying giant eagle in like 2 minutes after months of training and fidning such crreate, meaning its very cool, but maybe only effective for scouting fast :) and if ur lucky hittng with your lance it would explode ur enemy because of the force its gettin from the speed. :) and the other way around as well

Skoro już odpaliłem starego loga, a NDA już od dawna zniesione, to jeszcze chyba nie mówiłem o karawanach, które otwierają zajebiste możliwości rpgowcom i crafterom-minerom. W sumie asasyni to też rpgowcy :)

[18:07] <Joszek> how about caravans driven by players ?
[18:08] <@HenrikNystrom> sure get a caravan and get going josz
[18:08] <Traceur1> wait last time you said their not ready for release
[18:08] <Traceur1> caravans
[18:09] <@HenrikNystrom> treacure, that depends on how you mean you are performing a caravan event :)
[18:09] <Joszek> I mean will there be something like carts to carry more loot or digged materials ?
[18:10] <@HenrikNystrom> to carry resources you need a waggon or pack mounts or it wont be effective
[18:10] <Traceur1> so we have in game waggons?
[18:11] <@HenrikNystrom> the waggons behaves strangely, I hope we can get em to behave "correct" till release yes
[18:12] <@HenrikNystrom> oophus, we do want this really cool waggon system, where it acts like in real life, you put some horses on a small to large waggong, for resources or for war.
[18:12] <@HenrikNystrom> but the end part, in these long waggons behaves strangly
[18:12] <Traceur1> strangely?
[18:12] <@HenrikNystrom> hhmm how should I explain this
[18:13] <@HenrikNystrom> well if you look at a creature in say wow
[18:13] <@HenrikNystrom> wich is long
[18:13] <@HenrikNystrom> and it turns
[18:13] <@HenrikNystrom> you see something very odd and breaks the immersion of it being alive, not turning as it should in real life
[18:13] <@HenrikNystrom> now we want to avoid this happening in a long waggong
[18:13] <@HenrikNystrom> as it messes up both the immersion and the waggon getting into other moddels
[18:14] <@HenrikNystrom> ya so we are creating a system for calculating waggons and long creatings behaving more normally :)
[18:14] <Mime> like Onixia turning on its pivot point like if it was turning on a small axis ?
[18:14] <@HenrikNystrom> ya mime

Po wcześniejszym logu żywię olbrzymie nadzieje co do lepszej wydajności całej mechaniki gry.

Z innej beki, oglądaliście zwycięzców machinima contest ?
Nędzne te filmy okropnie.

edit: odnośnie epic china, to mam nadzieję że ekipa z US wytłumaczyła im na czym polega security. Bo poziom security w kodzie źrółowym pomiędzy EU -> US -> orient zawsze była dość duża.

Ale skoro koreańskie CCR po przerobieniu UE1 zdołało zmieścić cały serwer graczy w 1 lokalizacji, tedy o masywność nie martwię się tak mocno ;)

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 06:34 
I co z tym patchem?:) Specjalnie wstałem o 6 żeby zapuścić ściąganie patcha i iść spać dalej a tutaj kicha :) Wszystko po staremu :)

LaMoon#2988

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 08:35 
joshe no biorac pod uwage, ze w tej chwili laguje przy parunastu osobach to jakos nie chce mi sie wierzyc, ze w ciagu miesiaca nastapi cud i w miescie spokojnie bedzie moglo sobie biegac 100-200 osob.
nie wspominajac o walkach gildiowych.

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 09:01 
Jeśli chodzi o Patcha to Seb na ircu powiedziała o godzinie 8:30, że potrzebują "może mniej niż 2 godziny, może ciut więcej" .

Jeśli chodzi o zmiany to według mnie idą w dobrym kierunku.Optymalizacja i bugfixing tego co przyniesie ten patch( a skilli jest sporo...).Potem niech dodadzą brakujący content(nie licząc tego co obiecali na starcie).Ja jestem dobrej myśli i chociaż nie ma raczej co liczyć, że problemów na release nie będzie to jest duża szansa, że będzie można grać w miarę bezstresowo !

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 12:47 
To kiedy bedzie release?

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 12:57 
Huba napisał(a):
To kiedy bedzie release?

Jaki release? This beta will last forevaaaaaaaa ;)

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 14:34 
http://www.mortalonline.com/files/screenshots/TindremWIP.jpg

Tindrem - stolica Tindremlandów, największe miasto jakie powstało do tej pory w grach mmo.

Można ściągać nowego patcha.
http://www.mortalonline.com/downloadbeta

LaMoon#2988

Ostatnio edytowano 22 gru 2009, 14:37 przez lamoon, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 14:35 
http://www.mortalonline.com/files/beta/ ... ar.torrent

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 14:35 
zobaczymy jak wygalda w rzeczywistosci :)

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 14:43 
Najpierw ściągnij :] Seedów 0/1 :)

LaMoon#2988

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 14:44 
Zamiast to wrzucic najpierw na jakiegos seedboxa jesli nie maja dobrego lacza...

Jutro z rana wyjezdzam wiec pewnie nawet nie zdarze zagrac.

Tak wogole to wszyscy maja juz urlop i ktos tam ma trzymac opieke nad serwerem, jednak na moje oko to cos sie bedzie sypac zaraz na poczatku i przez tydzien nie bedzie grania :]

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 15:32 
Maja zajebiste łącze i patch zapewne będzie dzisiaj "ogólno dostępny" .Potem updejty pójdą szybko.Akurat serwery jakoś nigdy długo nie leżały z tego co pamiętam.

Co do tego zajebistego łącza to sarkazm;)

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 15:54 
zaboleq, ty jad z żab tropikalnych ścierasz jęzorem czy jak ?

Odłóż ten stuff, bo za mocno fapujesz ;)

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 16:36 
Eh ja mam obecnie orgasmopatch takze plis forgive me :F

BTW towar first class!!(na choinkę)

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 16:43 
Po swietach maja rozsylac boxy jesli dobrze pamietam. Przynajmniej cos na oslode zeby postawic na polke (w wypadku kiedy sama gra nie bedzie dawala rady przez najblizszy czas [oby nie]) :P

btw. co ja pierdole?

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 16:44 
to jest patch czy trzeba sciagac klienta od nowa?

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2009, 16:46 
Caly klient, unstety.

Jeden dev zaczal chyba seedowac z domu.
Cytuj:
I'm uploading at 1.2MB/s.

Zaczelo dobrze isc wiec jeszcze troche i bedzie mozna (jesli wogole zadziala) zagrac.

Ostatnio edytowano 22 gru 2009, 16:47 przez visilis85, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2974 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 149  Następna strona