mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 2197 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 110  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 4 mar 2010, 12:01 

Special FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Recruitment

http://forums.ffxiclopedia.org/ffxiv/

PostNapisane: 4 mar 2010, 14:49 

tu też:

http://www.zam.com/contests/ffxiv-beta-recruitment

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 08:48 

Update oficjalnej strony beta testów.
Można do starych apliklacji wpisywać kody z FF13.
Nowa aplikacja nadpisuje starą więc jak złożycie akces na beta FF14 to tracicie szansę na wersję PC więc lepiej założyć drugie konto :)

http://www.eorzeapedia.com/2010/03/08/b ... ps3-codes/

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 09:24 

ja nie dostalem zadnego kodu jak zarejestrowalem ff 13, a jest napisane ze chodzi o kod ktory sie otrzymuje po zarejestrowaniu a nie ten do zarejestrowania ff 13
ale to chyba dlatego ze na wersji EU SE members jeszcze nic nie ma, tylko mozliwosc rejestracji, na NA sa rozne opcje w menu, np. promotional codes ;]

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 13:22 

Na maila po rejestracji ff13 przychodzi kod do ff14.

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 14:13 

Ja nie dostałem kodu do FFXIV po zarejestrowaniu FFXIII :-?

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 16:11 

Czyli to loteria?

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 16:45 

ja napisalem do se supportu czemu nie dostalem i czy nie wszyscy dostaja to mi napisali:
se napisał(a):
Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre,
Customers who register their copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII with the SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS website will receive special promotional codes entitling them to various bonuses, however Email won't necessarily arrive immediately but when they are ready for distribution.

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 18:21 

Ok, w takim razie pozostaje cierpliwie czekać na kod.
Jeśli faktycznie nowa aplikacja nadpisuje starą, to strasznie bezsensownie to rozwiązali moim zdaniem.
Edit:
O, przyszedł kod. I faktycznie, można na jedno SE ID mieć jedno zgłoszenie do bety.

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 19:12 

Ten kod jest tylko do bety na PS3 czy do dowolnej?

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 19:14 

PS3 tylko.

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 19:18 

Ano, PS3 - wpisuje się go normalnie przy składaniu zgłoszenia.

Wypełnione, wysłane - obym dostał się do przynajmniej jednej.

PostNapisane: 9 mar 2010, 23:57 

Keii napisał(a):
Ano, PS3 - wpisuje się go normalnie przy składaniu zgłoszenia.

Wypełnione, wysłane - obym dostał się do przynajmniej jednej.

Eee... czyli ten kod nie zapewnia Ci bety ale zwiększa szanse?

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2010, 00:15 

Ano, można złożyć (łamiąc zasady zapewne) dodatkową aplikację.

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2010, 10:27 

Keii napisał(a):
Ano, można złożyć (łamiąc zasady zapewne) dodatkową aplikację.

Przecież nie musisz tego robić Ty, może Twoja żona, dziewczyna, kochanka, babcia, dziadek... ;)

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2010, 12:25 

No pics yet but it is widely being reported that Weekly Famitsu and Dengeki PlayStation will have big articles on FFXIV this week.

I'm just going to list a bunch of the things being reported. Remember, we don't have pics yet and the magazines don't come out until tomorrow or the day after. In other words, all of this is UNCONFIRMED at the time I write this. Some of it we have heard before tho. Also, I will probably misspell a lot of things because I'm not going to bother looking up English terms. :oops: Don't hurt me.

The writeups will have pictures from the alpha build and interviews.

When fighting, you have to think of distance and position. Also, moving parties will be the norm compared to the non-moving pull back to camp style of FFXI.

MP will not auto-refresh. You will have to be careful with how you manage MP. There will be ways to gain MP.

There will be 6 elements. Some people are saying that Light and Dark will not be present.

Puglists have steal.

You can throw javelins at enemies that are not in a battle state to do a sort of sneak attack.

Marauder's have low accuracy. They also have a meditate-like ability to store... something. Probably TP.

Horticulturalist are the only ones that can see digging spots meant for them. They can dig up stuff during battle that can be used to back up the party. The more of these people you have, the more items you can get it sounds like.

When a blacksmith repairs your weapon, you don't have to hand it over!!!

The alpha build requires a computer with high specs. Some are saying its due to a lack of config options. The final product will require lower specs.

VRAM512MB is enough.

Not all parts of character making will be present in the beta. In particular, you cannot do facial customization.

There is a mode where you can walk around to regain HP.

There are spells you can cast while moving.

There are many ways to earn TP. You can earn TP from spellcasting as well.

General parties are 6 to 8 people. Alliances are also possible.

There are alpha build screenshots. People say there are small things that are different from the German alpha build we saw at Gamescom.

Gladiators and Puglists have a way to gain hate.

Gladiators have a version of Phalanx different from FF11. Their version is where you can guard with a shield while still attacking.

Puglists have a provoke ability called Whistle.

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2010, 12:35 

Czyli ogolnie wszyscy maja zaproszenie na bete ale nikt nie gra?? :P

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2010, 15:02 

The Thaumaturge will be able to suck MP from enemies that have no HP. i.e. after you defeat a monster, it'll stick around for you to drain MP from.

The Puglist job is for people who don't want to worry about small details.

The Marauder job is for people who like finishing off enemies (...not sure since we don't have the real text yet but thats what it sounds like)

The Archer job is for people who like to fight solo or work on their own

There are times where your defense (defensive moves perhaps?) kicks in automatically and other times where you have to activate it yourself

There is some kind of relief measure for Archers when they run out of arrows. (No idea what that specifically means right now.)

Archers have an ability to make enemies run away.

Archers will use bows, not crossbows. A crossbow might be used by a different class in the future (unsure about it at this time)

Arrow types are not by material as in FFXI. Instead, they will be sorted by number (number of arrows? number of enemies? i don't know), the type of enemy, and topography.

Famitsu will have 10 pages. Dengeki will have 8 pages. alpha build screenshots are included as are interviews.

The word for enmity will change in Japanese. No idea how it will change in English.

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2010, 15:52 

Gokulo napisał(a):
(...)
The word for enmity will change in Japanese. No idea how it will change in English.

W Lotro nazywa się to "aggression" (czyli bliżej już normalnie używanego "aggro")

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2010, 19:05 

http://kotaku.com/5489945/here-is-some- ... antasy-xiv
Cytuj:
• The PC version will be able to run on PCs from a few years ago, but the alpha version will only run on high-end PCs
• Can be run on 512MB of VRAM and above
• Alpha test starts soon
• Square wants to make it possible to play with your friends from FFXI
• Character customization won't be fully available in beta (can't change facial features)
• There's a mode for restoring HP while moving
• The plan is the make the maximum number of members in a party between 6 and 8, and there will also be alliances
• The important things in battle are distance, range, and direction
• There will be magic you can use while moving

Edit:
A, to te ploty co wyżej :p

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 2197 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 110  Następna strona