mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2005, 21:05 
Zastanawiam sie, czy eventsy jakie maja miejsce u nas na realmie maja rowniez miejsce na innych serverach. A moze bierzecie udzial w bawieniu sie w innych ? moze moznaby porownac kilka pomyslow, moze czesc poprzenosci na swoj realm ? :)

U nas jak na razie ciekawe sa tylko 2:

• PvP Tournaments - na razie w trakcie przygotowan. Ktoras gildia zakupila (175$ ! oszolomy hehe) skrypt do prowadzenia rozgrywek i mamy zamiar wylaniac w turniejach najlepszych graczy realma w roznych kategoriach...

• Total Warfare

Cytuj:
    The first Total Warfare campaign kicks off on Friday, September 2nd. The first two battles will start at 7:30PM (server time) at locations determined by Faction Commanders:

Alliance Commander: FustBierbuik of <De Biergodenzonen>
    Horde Commander: Calle of <Fatality>

And here is a brief FAQ:
    What is this thing?
    Total Warfare (or TF) is a series of player-run events hosted on the EU Sunstrider realm. The basic idea of the campaign is for the two factions to try to conquer in-game zones from the opposing faction. This is done by capturing enemy strongpoints during scheduled battles.

When are the battles?
    During a normal week, there are two battles on two different days - so there are four weekly fight. On each day, both factions need to both attack and defend. The battles usually take place on Tuesdays and Fridays, 7:30PM (server time).

Where will the battles take place?
    The Faction Commanders (FC) determine a target for their attack twice per week, as per zone. The event administrator then provides a map of the Zone is question, and determines the exact location of the battle. These are all clearly distingiushable location in the Zone; perhaps a bridge, a house, or a tower.

How long will the battles last?
    The battle cannot last longer than 1 hour. If the attacking team cannot conquer the location during that period, the defenders have been victorious and will be the victors of that battle.

How can a location be conquered?
    Conquering an enemy strongpoint is done by clearing it of enemy players and holding the location, for example a bridge, for 5 consecutive minutes.

Who will determine a conquer?
    There will be assigned, trustworthy judges on both sides who will determine the situation and report it.

When will the campaign end?
    The campaign will end when either faction controls all contested zones.

When will the next campaign start?
    The next campaign will start when the rules have been revised to provide a better balance for the system, but no more than two weeks after the previous campaign has finished.

I wanna help, what can I do?
    Contact Tomtom via PM if you wish to volunteer, and we'll see if we have some work for you!

I have an idea, where should I report it?
    You can either send a PM to Tomtom, or just post a thread here in the forums.

mapa pierwszej kampanii:

Obrazek

Cytuj:
    The campaign is in a tie situation, both factions control 6 zones.

Zones controlled by Alliance:
    Winterspring
    Felwood
    Azshara
    Ashenvale Forest
    Stonetalon Mountains
    Desolace

Zones controlled by Horde:
    Feralas
    Thousand Needles (incl. The Shimmering Flats)
    Dustwallow Marsh
    Tanaris Desert
    Un Goro Crater
    Silithas

Commanders need to designate a Zone they attack by 2PM (server time) this Thursday. The Zone they attack must border a Zone already controlled by their faction.

The first battle takes place on Friday, September 2nd. The first two battles will start at 7:30PM (server time) at locations determined by Faction Commanders.

No i wlasnie - jak to wyglada u Was ?

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2005, 21:26 
Chciałbym zobaczyć to w praniu :o

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2005, 21:30 
no wiesz.... jakby Ci to powiedziec...... nasz gildia nadal prowadzi nabor ;)

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2005, 21:38 
Dana napisał(a):
Chciałbym zobaczyć to w praniu :o

to fakt , bardzo ciekawe bardzo ... szkoda tylko ze to sami gracze muszą takie coś robić a blizz śpi ... to od nich powinna wychodzić incjatywa a nie że gracze graczom ... chore troche ,

btw , jaki serv ??:)

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2005, 21:51 
Sunstrider...

zgadzam sie co do Blizza :(

PostNapisane: 30 sie 2005, 22:39 
Mu chcieliśmy zrobić (strona alliance) wyścigi po ogri - trasa była wyznaczona, wpisowe pare golda i z zebranej kasy wypłacane by były nagrody, ale jakoś nie wypaliło.

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 00:49 
Macie bogate zycie... prywatne xD

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 02:40 
Cytuj:
Macie bogate zycie... prywatne xD

Ciągnij sie.

@ Autor : Zarąbisty pomysł. Dzieki za inspiracje ;P.

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 07:45 
Moja gildia organizuje tzw. N00B Race polega on na tym aby z IF do Ogri dostaac sie jak najszybciej zabronione jest picie potow, uzywanie skill no i gryfow. Aha biegnie sie postaciami na lv1. Nagrody to odpowiednio 50, 20 i 10g

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 07:57 
Fabianek napisał(a):
Nagrody to odpowiednio 50, 20 i 10g

kto sponsoruje ? :)
btw: zanim dobiegniesz to juz bedziesz mial z 5 level :) heh

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 08:13 
gildiowy bank :]

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 09:40 
No u nas na dniach na Zenedarze wystartuje podobna rzecz o ktorej mowil Keeper ( PvP Tournaments ), tyle ze beda to turnieje TvT ( Team vs Team ) Tury. Narazie bez skryptu specjalnego.

"Demokracja tym sie różni od Anarchii, że jest cichsza."

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 10:06 
Just wow ! :o

No niezle niezle, u nas przy czyms takim serv by lezal po 15 minutach :roll: tt

PostNapisane: 31 sie 2005, 10:21 
Zajebista sprawa, tylko jak zostało napisane - to Blizard powinien nas motywować do raidów na tereny wroga (tak jak to było przed BG).

PostNapisane: 25 wrz 2005, 13:44 
Dzis kolejny event. Pisze, bo wiem, ze kilka osob stad gra na sunstriderze :>

Cytuj:
Hillsbrad Foothills, Sunday september 25th, 2 PM

In order to test out how well our dear old missus Sunstrider can handle the stress, I would like to invite everyone to take part in what could very well be the largest single battle to have happened on our Realm untill this date.

In order to honour the proud tradition of open air PvP, the location of the battle shall be Hillsbrad Foothills. The battle will take place on this Sunday, at 2 PM, server time. Alliance is asked to stay in Southshore untill 2 PM sharp, and Horde in Tarren Mill respectively. When the clock hits two o'clock, both factions are excpected to face the enemy, and battle it out. May the best zerg win!

No judges will be present, since the purpose of this fight is to find out how well the server can handle the fight.

Tak jak pisza, jest to glownie test wytrzymalosci realma w celu okreslenia mozliwych wielkosci kolejnych eventsow :)) Ale powalczym moze tez sie da :>> Jak za starych, dobrych czasow hehe

PostNapisane: 25 wrz 2005, 14:19 
Za to u mnie w gildii mamy Quiz wiedzy o WoWie. Są cztery kategorie:
1. Świat
2. Cytaty
3. Postacie
4. Mechanika gry
Quiz odbywa się raz na tydzien, zwycięzca wygrywa 20 g.

PostNapisane: 25 wrz 2005, 14:45 
BioHazard napisał(a):
Quiz odbywa się raz na tydzien, zwycięzca wygrywa 20 g.

Kto jest sponsorem??:P